Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhu's lifeless and RK is the saviour. (Page 6)

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

wow I was thinking same so we think alike agreed with you and really mubarak

eee mubaarak ho. LOLHug

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by Hessa85

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

You know what startled me and hit me the most today guys??????? The precap. If you notice...more than Madhu killing herself today...it is RK who by every unconscious route with his lamb across the alcohol imbedded fire is promising and Destiny and establishing the peril and firm knot of RK killing himself completely and giving birth to Rishabh..more than Madhu dying a silent death today by being a katputli from now on..it is RK who has in drunken stance...promised himself through the meaningful four pheras to save , respect , honour and cherish Madhu always..and the "marriage ends" only on the establishment of RK's commitment...as if the cosmos..the stars..destiny's mock grin has entangled its dark child to bury himself and find rishabh within through the every meaning and belief within the first four pheras..its baffling but it shows the future of their marriage...and that is RK deconstructing himself for his wife and making Rishabh born who will save protect , shield this lamb through her every circumstance even though her life has become nothing but a tag and brand of his name...so ironic..so gob smacking..and so thoughtful of the writers to symbolize each phera to be the steps towards killing the wolf and igniting the human..

see i actually agree with u here, i felt the pheras were purely ironic in that right now rk is doing the exact opposite of what the pheras are demanding of him.  and  the even more ironic thing is that it is actually foreshadowing the future (i think).  But will his future 'protection' justify what he has done today...never.  and should madhu forgive and forget just because he suddenly changes and realises he actually needs madhu in his life... i dont know, i question this.  why do writers of indian dramas make the female suffer so much just for a man,,, to 'save' a man.  when at the end of it all... is the man really worth having your dignity and soul ripped to shreds?    why do we never see women being cruel, why dont audiences forgive cruel women because of their dark past?     

honestly hessa..i would love to see woman characters like that. there was already one like that in D3 called Sharon ..she completely changed for Swayam...we need more grey woman characters just like the conception of grey heroes within the industry is being built now.

the majority  of the telly drama audiences wouldnt agree with you or me in this respect. women who behave the way Rk has been doing would be slaughtered by the audiences because of her negative behaviour.  and you know why...because the majority of the audience is female and only forgives ''dark'' men, because their darkness is ''sexy'' supposedlyLOL 

Edited by Hessa85 - 11 August 2012 at 6:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
What you said is absolutely write. One day when Ballu will be after life of Madhu,Trish and Padmini at that time i am sure that Rishabh will be the one who will save Madhu. It will Rishabh and not RK who will save Madhu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marie_789

What you said is absolutely write. One day when Ballu will be after life of Madhu,Trish and Padmini at that time i am sure that Rishabh will be the one who will save Madhu. It will Rishabh and not RK who will save Madhu.

exactly. we are going to see the deconstruction of rk and the road to rishabh kundra. Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index