Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhu's lifeless and RK is the saviour. (Page 2)

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Awesome analysis yet again..!Clap

About the pheras...i noticed that too..
it was only meant for him...he indirectly promises to take care of Madhu..
which is quite ironic..
And the marriage is not officially over...we have to wait till monday for that..!1

And am absolutely in love with Madhu's wedding attire!!
the colour...everything was awesome..!!
And Madhu was looking awesome in it..!

the sad part about Madhu was that today..she is killed though she looks the most beautiful woman for now..her red jodaah and gehenaah today were her burial symbols instead of anew life and you see that through her face..she feels dead from this day on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

Shiv_Sati Groupbie
Shiv_Sati
Shiv_Sati

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I am just praying for happy ending for this story... They are soulmates and will never get separated..Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shiv_Sati

I am just praying for happy ending for this story... They are soulmates and will never get separated..Big smileBig smile

hopefully honey. hopefully.

..PlayfulKiss..

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Amazing post and awesome analysis..!!! 

Yet to see the episode but yes you are so right about the 4 pheras... So only promises from RK... Though he may not know the meaning of these 4 pheras now in his ego and arrogance.. but in the near future it very much seems it might realize its importance first... 

How ironic the entire situation turned out to be... Never thought of it this way... If the team wanted it to be emphasized as how we are thinking it is then it amazing job by the team indeed... 

Loved your analysis... Smile

exactly..but you know what scares you? the vows of rk are taken rounds for..but not for the vows of Madhu as RK stops the marriage Right there..my friend Urvi and I always feard the indication of a situation that when RK will become a man fighting for the world for her..by the times he becomes a man..Madhu will walk away as she already died of comprimise. *sigh*.Ouch they were always marked to be tragic i guess. Ouch

Well may be and may not be.. I'm saying so because Madhu (or even we for that matter not know) what is it in RK's past that makes him the way he is?  i guess rather than walking away Madhu would just feel sympathy for him ... I'm not saying she will forgive him or start loving him totally but i just feel she may be indifferent to him and not react much to him... which of-course may rile RK further...  but yes you never know how the team plans to play this out... So its all wait and watch for now Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..readingworms.-brokensoul-

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Amazing post and awesome analysis..!!! 

Yet to see the episode but yes you are so right about the 4 pheras... So only promises from RK... Though he may not know the meaning of these 4 pheras now in his ego and arrogance.. but in the near future it very much seems it might realize its importance first... 

How ironic the entire situation turned out to be... Never thought of it this way... If the team wanted it to be emphasized as how we are thinking it is then it amazing job by the team indeed... 

Loved your analysis... Smile

exactly..but you know what scares you? the vows of rk are taken rounds for..but not for the vows of Madhu as RK stops the marriage Right there..my friend Urvi and I always feard the indication of a situation that when RK will become a man fighting for the world for her..by the times he becomes a man..Madhu will walk away as she already died of comprimise. *sigh*.Ouch they were always marked to be tragic i guess. Ouch

Well may be and may not be.. I'm saying so because Madhu (or even we for that matter not know) what is it in RK's past that makes him the way he is?  i guess rather than walking away Madhu would just feel sympathy for him ... I'm not saying she will forgive him or start loving him totally but i just feel she may be indifferent to him and not react much to him... which of-course may rile RK further...  but yes you never know how the team plans to play this out... So its all wait and watch for now Smile

ya its wait and watch for now. shell fall for him but much much later.

Amoureux

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Awesom analysis dear very positive n sweet, The birth of Rishab really amazing, Ya rishab only took 4 phera's n only 4 vachan of himself only, Madhu did'nt gv any vachan its surely some indication of future...

readingworms.

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
well said, she looked like an angel to be sacrificedCry...but i think rk will first break all four of these promisesOuch
BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
RISHBAALIANS  ---------- gotta love this name yaar .. so much better than "Rima" in my pov !!!!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..readingworms.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index