India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhu's lifeless and RK is the saviour.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
You know what startled me and hit me the most today guys??????? The precap. If you notice...more than Madhu killing herself today...it is RK who by every unconscious route with his lamb across the alcohol imbedded fire is promising and Destiny and establishing the peril and firm knot of RK killing himself completely and giving birth to Rishabh..more than Madhu dying a silent death today by being a katputli from now on..it is RK who has in drunken stance...promised himself through the meaningful four pheras to save , respect , honour and cherish Madhu always..and the "marriage ends" only on the establishment of RK's commitment...as if the cosmos..the stars..destiny's mock grin has entangled its dark child to bury himself and find rishabh within through the every meaning and belief within the first four pheras..its baffling but it shows the future of their marriage...and that is RK deconstructing himself for his wife and making Rishabh born who will save protect , shield this lamb through her every circumstance even though her life has become nothing but a tag and brand of his name...so ironic..so gob smacking..and so thoughtful of the writers to symbolize each phera to be the steps towards killing the wolf and igniting the human..

And Madhu? She was wrapped in a scarlet thread of rose buds embracing and kissing her with her ornaments glistening her forehead through the tingling tikli..the seemly neck glowing and shining through the silver necklace beautifully trapping and concealing her  her into a gorgeous death..her eyeliner accentuating the bridal copper pooled eyes but the eyes have no life in them anymore..they drift within the liquids in numbness as if even the eyeliner will not be enough to bring the spark and the vibrant colour of her irises back..her mouth is embedded in a stunning pink , pouty and glossy colour bringing out the pale beauty and purity of the lamb's nimble skin..but even the accentuated Bride's lip colour today could not save the death , the seizing trap and the forbidden closure of that mouth..freezing and dying within its scared red skin pressed together from now on...She is the most beautiful woman today..but she is killed through being a monument of beauty for the biggest day of her life as well...she is in a  intricately embroidered  garment in the most lavish way ..more lavish than RKs hand of sculpturing..and yet...this creation of a luminous bride is the reason why she is stabbed and bruised and killed to death in front of the whole world..like RK promised her..She will die a beautiful death..and today...you can seriously say she did...now she's lifeless.paralyzed and dead...she is burnt and her bones have been chiseled as today were her official steps into the aag kya daariya..and as the precap showed..The wolf's official steps in killing himself has been unconsciously promised by the pheras and by Destiny's decisions too..So as they kill themselves for each other..they will be born again as two different bodies BECAUSE OF EACH OTHERS' LOVE.

MUBAARAK HO PEOPLE..WE ARE OFFICIALLY RELATIVES.. RISHBAALIANS  NOW. LOL

PS- i think i might make another post today. so be ready. LOL

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_1ArShi_AbhIyaananthi.shankarNiharikaNeha777stressreliefShooting.Staramni375sravssMarie_789Anu_Rbluedreamz953AbhayangelQuintessentialIipkknd-fanMonami_50Courageous_LeoxSaiyaaraKissTheSkygennyMForeverForURaDMG25-Namita-TheEmpressBasiliskAmoureuxSunsetglowSheDevilLittle_Mermaid.-brokensoul-dreamyjenniceEnchantedForestISADORABeautyForAshessilent.desireanji-miraArnav90EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ-Nightingale-mysteriousmilli_innocent_Neelum.drashti

Shiv_Sati Groupbie
Shiv_Sati
Shiv_Sati

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Wow so beautifully writtenClapClapClapClap

So does the 4 pheras indicate marriage is complete...???? That is confusing..
the best part was when RK made Maddy  sit down at the mandap...that was funny.. I know it should not come from a women.. I am saying this.. That was nice

Great analysis.. Congrats everyone...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefzulyianreadingworms.

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Amazing post and awesome analysis..!!! 

Yet to see the episode but yes you are so right about the 4 pheras... So only promises from RK... Though he may not know the meaning of these 4 pheras now in his ego and arrogance.. but in the near future it very much seems he might realize its importance first... 

How ironic the entire situation turned out to be... Never thought of it this way... If the team wanted it to be emphasized as how we are thinking it is then it amazing job by the team indeed... 

Loved your analysis... Smile

Edited by Azmatazz - 10 August 2012 at 10:11am

smart1010readingworms.-brokensoul-

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shiv_Sati

Wow so beautifully writtenClap

So does the 4 pheras indicate marriage is complete...???? That is confusing..
the best part was when RK made Maddy  sit down at the mandap...that was funny.. I know it should not come from a women.. I am saying this.. That was nice

Great analysis.. Congrats everyone...

no but it indicates the complete submission and death of rk as rishabh will be pumped in life and blood for Madhu only. *sigh*..that is what the chaar pheras indicate. ..i dont know whats worse...the indication that Madhu might walk away from him when Rishabh is born like i have mentioned way before as the pheras of her promises of a wife is not taken around as pheras or the fact that Madhu might be too dead to realise she sucked life into a monster who was never meant to be one. Ouch

smart1010-Namita--brokensoul-

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Amazing post and awesome analysis..!!! 

Yet to see the episode but yes you are so right about the 4 pheras... So only promises from RK... Though he may not know the meaning of these 4 pheras now in his ego and arrogance.. but in the near future it very much seems it might realize its importance first... 

How ironic the entire situation turned out to be... Never thought of it this way... If the team wanted it to be emphasized as how we are thinking it is then it amazing job by the team indeed... 

Loved your analysis... Smile

exactly..but you know what scares you? the vows of rk are taken rounds for..but not for the vows of Madhu as RK stops the marriage Right there..my friend Urvi and I always feard the indication of a situation that when RK will become a man fighting for the world for her..by the times he becomes a man..Madhu will walk away as she already died of comprimise. *sigh*.Ouch they were always marked to be tragic i guess. Ouch

Amoureux-Namita--brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Awesome post as always. Koyel.Clap
Clap
Yes we are officially relatives now. So from now on no fights.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Loved tonight episode. VD was mind blowing and DD was so beautiful as a bride.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..readingworms.-Namita-Amoureuxmysteriousmillianji-mira

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Awesome post as always. Koyel.Clap
Clap
Yes we are officially relatives now. So from now on no fights.Smile

Loved tonight episode. VD was mind blowing and DD was so beautiful as a bride.

hopefully we'll play pranks everyday and make every forum mad instead of making each other angry lol. tum humein emotional dose do..hum tumhe laughter does de. give and take relatives policy. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Amoureux-Namita--brokensoul-

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis yet again..!Clap

About the pheras...i noticed that too..
it was only meant for him...he indirectly promises to take care of Madhu..
which is quite ironic..
And the marriage is not officially over...we have to wait till monday for that..!1

And am absolutely in love with Madhu's wedding attire!!
the colour...everything was awesome..!!
And Madhu was looking awesome in it..!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..readingworms.-brokensoul-Amoureux

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index