Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav's past ??.Mindblowing episode !!

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Day DreamingWhat a episode ?  its a mindblasting episode :Clap

SmileFirst of  hats off to the  writers of today's episode Just impressive episodeTongue..yes..its going in a new phase..we r moving forward arnav's past.. its quite impressive n very serious regarding today's episode.Smile

Hats off acting by Barun swatijiClap..They made us glued to screen for last partAwesome performance by themClap. I had our cv's makes a new entry n makes them a blended into our show.Loved itSmile

Balanced episode:SmileSmile

SmileIt starts with  breakfast whole family had their breakfast.Guptas's sis wer serving the food.Naniji needs water to drink but here in the tension abt his hubby's new dealpoor khushi what happen to u ? so much of fearagainst ur hubbyKhushi just poured water into glss which is already with milk.Seeing that all of them wer shocked but khushi no way..no presence of mindShe was pouring till the egde of the glass.Dadi gots irritatedArnav tries ti notice n her to warn her but he knows y she is like thatpayal told khushi stop it..Khushi didn't noticed it what she is doing ? back to sense seeing the glass..she got shocked  Arnav teased her asking today u r in a different way..i mean  looks tensed..Arnavji u r a great actor..Embarrassed

Nk just keenly noticing her suit n teased her this fashion way of wearing wer too goodLOL
Yes..she weared her salwar in a inverted wayLOL..Arnav's mindvoice this girl is seriously pagal..Oh..come on manDay Dreaming..she is abnormal how can n normal.LOL. Ur way of dealing is just  hot n smirky way..Everybody laughs at her.khushi got embarrassed n she runs awayLOLWink

Prepartions r on swing:SmileTongue

SmilePayal n mamiji started their prepartions.Payal asked khushi to bring some flowers.Ahha..she forgets evrything abt deal ..just she relaxed herself.while she coming with plate full of flowers..Arnav just grabbed her n makes her close n makes her remembering abt SRBlushing Khushi watching here n there n she tries to escapeDay Dreaming..But his hottie hubby just reminded her
Wow.Tongue.what a arshi scene ?,HeartDay Dreaming,Its was so romanticHeart friendsloved itTongue

Is there is need of promoting other shows..plz promote our show cv'sLast few weeks there is no promotion  but promoting other shows..This sp hai na.i guess they ll b happy with this  

Main part:Smile

Mamiji searching their baby..Anji baby starts to cheat whole familyShe was in some other cafe.talking with creep..i guess Mami called her but she replied i ll come soon.so..mami tries calling cardriver he informed that anji left in b/w Mamiji tries to put this in arnav's ears.Anji called mami n said that she is back to home

Most Important part:Smile

Smile Nani asked dadi that u r satisfied with this prepartions but she said no..Insisting on creep's arrival..where is shyam ? Dadi gets angry nobody is answering properly abt thisShe raised her voice n arnav just hears her voice.A rnav rushed n answered dadi i m the person to send shyam out of my house.Dadi got shocked both r short temper n stubborn.Ouch

Dadi need a proper answer so she decided not to leave him FIrst arnav words i send shyam out of home becoz he betrayed my important di's life..Again he insisted that di was my most important person in my life..But arnav b clear now that ur di starts to betray u nowShe is not true to u..I just hate her..tTill now arnav was true to this relationship but not anymore.Ouch

Dadi again makes him angry b digging his past.Dadi asked that u r not the same arnav who was in full if love n runs behind me.Now u had grown up n u taking decision by urself.poor dadiThen y u left him  She also yells at arnav by saying again u taking a wrong decision in anjali's life. Same thing in which ur  dad taken it.Arnav gots more angry..He can't control his anger.Arnav to dadi not even a single word abt my mom..He also said that  what my dad it..same here for shyam No way of returning to this home..Well said arnav Again dadi insisted only becoz of ur mom everything spoils..He lose his temper n got hypertensed so arnav's dad commits suicide too much suspense n confusion..ii guess khushi's mom can't b responsible ..it ll b laler revealed...lets wait n watch..Is arnav's dad also betrayed his mom like shyam? so his mom commited suicideShocked n dad too committed.Confused but soemhow khushi's mother involved in his past..but i guess atlast her mother won't b responsible i think..This dadi was also unpredictableConfused

Great doubt on shyamConfused too..so he may visited dadi in ashram..He makes her to come in RM ?Confused even shyam's family too get involvedConfused
  ConfusedNow there r many things running in my mind regarding his pastConfused

Loved today's episode Smile just share u views  my friendsSmile

Edited by archanakamaraj - 10 August 2012 at 10:19am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

butool1992iAkshataMissPunjabideeptha93kitty789CuriousmindDormachatterbugsahadapinkrose17AMAL722Luv_4barunAshavi-Smiles-ArHiLover-xsamin6-Rimsha-sizzlesbubblycoolswat.gcrazzyhrtsanny-beautifulpeeplisaima4744shagun_sarun..Divya..ushankitvc-EndlessSmile-AR_EternalLoveJUHI.HI--BSI-FaNaTic--srijaaa127pinky89MyLuvBarunnoclapspleaseArshi.Sugi.IPKtash10NestleToulousepolly_mkFazila~

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
nice post archu...Clapwell archu i loved today epi for the track..as they are showing arshi romance and  arnav past revealing tooSmile...its great...romance and teasing scenes were perfect and so was daadi and arnav convoSmile..which cleared that arnav parent committed suicide..and i think that what they are thinking and reality will be different..may be a big muConfused...future epi will tell more..Smile

as daadi as sppiled arnav mood so SR chances are less now.LOL.rest was good ..except that anjali who is lying day and night now for that creepAngry

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 10 August 2012 at 10:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rimsha-sizzlessaima4744..Divya..cocoatree

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Great post Archu..pakka trp waala episode..good to see the story moving..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoe-Rimsha-sizzles--BSI-FaNaTic--AR_EternalLovecocoatree

Debarati7 IF-Dazzler
Debarati7
Debarati7

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Can sumone throw this dadi out of the show plz..shyam was enough..to ek aur aa gyi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saima4744cocoatree

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Her Archu Hug
Nice post !!!! great episode... Naughty Arnav & poor khushi loved their whole scene... Anjali wat she s thinking when she needs Arnav he has to go with her where ever she needs today she wants to meet someone so she dont want her chotey to come with her !!! She can lie but he cant... Dadi i hate her ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rimsha-sizzlessaima4744AR_EternalLovecocoatree

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Fantastic ep.

saima4744cocoatree

priyalovely IF-Dazzler
priyalovely
priyalovely

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
nice post archu...nice episode...totally confused abt arnav's past...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

Luv_4barun Goldie
Luv_4barun
Luv_4barun

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
thnks fr the updateSmile...
i missed today epiiisodeee Cry

saima4744cocoatree

Go to top