Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Again, Kunal-Anand Sr. Scenes were so beautiful:) (Page 2)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SINAN

ya kunal's bonding wit the older anand was my fav since the show started but nw anand sr also having a beautiful bonding wit him. sammy ki bonding kisi ke saath bhi ho na use wo itni achi tarah se kar letha hain chahe wo bhai anand ho ya ishani aur anokhi (bachpan mein) ho ya seema ho ya veena ho ya anand sr ho last but not the least siddhi ho har ek ke saath unki bonding hum us bonding ko pasand tho kar hi lethe hainSmileSmile 

Agree, I think it's Kunal who makes it click with all the character. Every character he interacts with, he develops instant sizzling chemistry with. That is our KunalEmbarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

su369

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

ya kunal's bonding wit the older anand was my fav since the show started but nw anand sr also having a beautiful bonding wit him. sammy ki bonding kisi ke saath bhi ho na use wo itni achi tarah se kar letha hain chahe wo bhai anand ho ya ishani aur anokhi (bachpan mein) ho ya seema ho ya veena ho ya anand sr ho last but not the least siddhi ho har ek ke saath unki bonding hum us bonding ko pasand tho kar hi lethe hainSmileSmile 

Agree, I think it's Kunal who makes it click with all the character. Every character he interacts with, he develops instant sizzling chemistry with. That is our KunalEmbarrassed 

agree with u that s y even though watever the track may b jab tak vo show mein rahega na tho hum bhi rahenge jis din vo nahi rahi tho hum bhi nahi rahengi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

su369-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

agree with u that s y even though watever the track may b jab tak vo show mein rahega na tho hum bhi rahenge jis din vo nahi rahi tho hum bhi nahi rahengi
[/QUOTE]

I have also always maintained that, as long as Samir is part of this show, I will be a loyal viewer of it because Kunal is such an addictive character that I can't seem to dislike parichay episodes when Kunal's is in themEmbarrassed

SV_20su369

mochas156 Senior Member
mochas156
mochas156

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Yes , Kunal- Anand C scenes were very good ... The child is very talented  and is already  doing good because of Sameer's guidance ... Father -son duo  is going to rock...

su369-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mochas156

Yes , Kunal- Anand C scenes were very good ... The child is very talented  and is already  doing good because of Sameer's guidance ... Father -son duo  is going to rock...

Yeah, the child actor has actually surprised me, he is very good actor and his dialog delivery is also very good. I am sure Samir must be guiding him a lot, but the boy is doing a fabulous jobClap

Father-Son Duo are definitely rockingClap

mochas156su369

adohare Senior Member
adohare
adohare

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Siddhi knows that if Kunal is alone then he will be in drunken stage. so she wants to leave anand to his father, if she was not there.
SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Yeah, the child actor has actually surprised me, he is very good actor and his dialog delivery is also very good. I am sure Samir must be guiding him a lot, but the boy is doing a fabulous jobClap

actually i read in a tc article that the boy's dad is also an actor named prashant jyotir

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

actually i read in a tc article that the boy's dad is also an actor named prashant jyotir

Oh Is that so, no wonder the boy, specially Anand Sr. as we have seem more of him than the other boy so far  is such a great actor. I can tell the boys have acting in their jeansSmile

Go to top