India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ANNOYED... A little bit...

lattelove9 Senior Member
lattelove9
lattelove9

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
what the hell dadi... she is not around for 14 yrs and comes back demanding answers and taking over the household. who does that? just because she's the eldest... like that makes no sense to me. Angry

also, shouldn't anjali be living with her hubby anyway? why does dadi need shyam back in THIS house? if anjali is secretly meeting up with him, then go live with him. and why is she being so shady? hypocrite much.

i'm sure that dadi is necessary for the show... and it's a great track. the fact that we can't stand her means she's doing an awesome job playing her character :D so my annoyance is with the character, not the show :) i am still just as obsessed as always! i'm just saying...lol. uff, i can't imagine what'll happen if/when shyam comes back and they realize anjali has been talking to him all along... D'oh

another thing i don't get is... okay if she believes her hubby or forgave him, that means she should think that khushi was wrong, right? she can't think that they all are forgiveable... someone has to take the blame because it was a big deal... or she believes that he betrayed her and he's convinced her that he's changed? idk!!! she's being too nice to everyone. 

one last thing... if i had been betrayed by my husband and had my illusions shattered, sorry, but i'd take way longer than a week to recover or even "act happy"... and uhm, the kidnapping track.. shouldn't arnav ji and khushi ji be experiencing some type of PTSD??? 

sigh. idk. lol.  how am i gonna get through this wknd.. maybe I'll catch up with Geet in the meantime and catch Arjun tomorrow :D 

hope everyone has a great day! And for fellow Muslims, hope we make the best of these last few days. please keep us all in your prayers. <3 

Edited by lattelove9 - 10 August 2012 at 9:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuki18BestesyJUHI.HI

JUHI.HI IF-Rockerz
JUHI.HI
JUHI.HI

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
i noe...when d raizadas badly needed dadi...she ditched dem n went off to hr ashram...n nw she is questionin arnav?????AngryAngry who gave hr dis ryt????Angry when she cant take care of hr family...she hs no ryts to questn him!!!!!Angry 

bt i m fine wid epi...evry time dey cant show watevr v need...sometimes storyline demands  sumthin diferent...lets wait n watch wat is stored fr us by d cvs!!!!SmileWink
AR-ARHI_naila IF-Dazzler
AR-ARHI_naila
AR-ARHI_naila

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
well I must say dadi is giving a tough competition to shyam.. Evil Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top