Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

When will Khushi become most important?(Edtd) (Page 9)

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I wonder people support Anji because she is pregnant but NOT KHUshi who is innocent , still faced so many problems. went through extreme torture but the same person she loved.Almost gave up her life to save the same person and yet again getting ill treatments from his family. I dont want Arnav to act like a devdas in the name of redemption but he should do much much more for her than what he is doing now. This is nothing compared to what Khushi suffered.
Anjali is still the center of attraction here. Everybody is thinking about her including the CVs. Gid knows why? Now dadi demands to get back Shyam  even if he is a MURDERER just because Anjali chose to carry his baby.
I say make Khushi pregnant Arnav and Cvs. Maybe that way she would get more sympathy and would be someones priority AFTERALL.

Trina I always fail to understand   the people who have sympathies for Anjali.Ok I understand that Anjali was betrayed by her husband.But then they should also feel the same for Khushi.They feel Arnav is right to be sad about Anjali's pain.Even I agree that any brother would be shattered  if he sees his sister being betrayed.But then how can this same man have a smirk when he has flashbacks of forcing Khushi in to marriage.Why can't he feel the same pain for Khushi too?

When Anjali said to Arnav,"Tum Apni Shadi Ke Baad Badal Gaye Ho" he was shell shocked and even assured his sister.But answer me one thing if today Khushi says to him that for you only your Di is important will he even keep her alive?
Why such discrimination?That is my question.
I am not denying his love and care for Khushi.But Khushi has to earn his love while Anjali is getting it free.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099sana_sugarbunKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
coome onn he didnt wan to drag tht in front of dadi ..if dadi coems to knw shyam was lusting on khushi damn sure she is gonna MU khushi ..he just avoided ...and concerning othrs i donno but khushi is the most impt person in arnav's life ,,,no dobt in tht ,,,its just he didnt mention tht in front of dadi ...khushi and di both r impt ..he is balancing both very nicely
mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

I am so with you! My heart goes out to this girl!
OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

the day Khushi has lost her bubliness & becomes a stone
ASR needs to change his attitude now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlAmazingAmy

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

If that happens TRP will increase bcoz then arnav will win her by his emotions not any bet  or blackmail

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

If that happens TRP will increase bcoz then arnav will win her by his emotions not any bet  or blackmail

even though i dont want khushi to become like that but i guess we have no choice

RickyBahlAmazingAmy

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

coome onn he didnt wan to drag tht in front of dadi ..if dadi coems to knw shyam was lusting on khushi damn sure she is gonna MU khushi ..he just avoided ...and concerning othrs i donno but khushi is the most impt person in arnav's life ,,,no dobt in tht ,,,its just he didnt mention tht in front of dadi ...khushi and di both r impt ..he is balancing both very nicely

Come on I am not saying about today's Dadi and Arnav's conversations.It is about the attitude of Arnav towards Khushi and Anjali after the kidnapping track.He now trusts,loves,understands ,care and respect Khushi undoubtedly.But for him Anjali is still the only one whose life is ruined,Anjali is the only one who is sad,Anjali is the only one who was hurt by Shyam.
He still did not realize that Khushi's life is also ruined,Khushi has suffered much more than Anjali,Khushi is much more hurt by Shyam.

He is taking care of Khushi's happiness but he still does not realize that Khushi needs much more care than Anjali.Khushi was physically abused by Shyam.She has bigger wounds than Anjali.Just gifts and remarriage can not make her feel secured.I appreciate that he is trying to bring a smile in Khushi's face.But he needs to assure her that he will be with her forever as he assures Anjali everyday.The assurance is what lacking in him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RickyBahl

even though i dont want khushi to become like that but i guess we have no choice

from this show i realised that going against popular established emotions can be harmful for show.
The show's USP  was that they love each other without confession also for such a long time.
but now by not showing guilt track they r showing that arnav doesnt realise how much he had hurted her on 12th july outburst then the whole MU period. Even rangmunch article writer wrote that arnav doesnt know Khushi is hurted by him, What is this, they can feel love ,But cannot feel pain?? 

Same issue like always - ILLOGICAL tracks

Edited by RickyBahl - 10 August 2012 at 2:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rightknell11AmazingAmysana_sugarbun-MOTHER-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top