Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

When will Khushi become most important?(Edtd) (Page 8)

rightknell11 Senior Member
rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Good point! I totally agree.

From episode 1, Khushi has consistently wanted everyone's happiness, here is a list:

1. Payal: For her sake, she wanted to confront her fiance to ask if he really believed in dowry, she risked her own credibility for her sake, she succumbed to Arnav's pressures, just to see Payal happy - a big factor of all the current troubles. She knew that Payala loved Akash and made their marriage possible.

2. Babuji & Garima: She wanted to earn for them, she helped her father in the making of sweets, she even left for Lucknow just to be by her father's side as she did not want him to lose his shop by foreclosing the mortgage. Just to pay for his hospital bills she overcame her own pride by working for Anjali despite hearing all sorts of ill-conceived statements by ASR. He lavished her with names, that she loves money, she can get any man for money. But she went through all of this just to provide health-care for her father.

3. Buaji: She helped her out by venturing out to sell her sarees, landed in RM, where that evil Mami tore her sarees just to avenge Khushi's innocent understanding that she was the servant in the house. Khushi went on to do business for Buaji by making sweets and even taking it to RM to suffer all the insults just so because Buaji had pawned her golden bracelets. And also in numerous circumstances did she help her out.

4. Anjali: When Shyam left Anjali on her wedding anniversary, Khushi went up to Anjali and told her soothing words so as to perceive Shyam's absence for his friend who had suffered a near-fatal accident (actually this was all a made up story by Shyam, the liar that he is), but the point is that Khushi wanted to make Anjali not feel so sad about the whole thing. She also helped Anjali restore her braced leg when she fell down. She wanted to save Anjali's marriage by not letting her know of Shyam's truth.

5. Lavanya: No one can forget how Khushi never left any stone unturned in order to restore Lavanya's love (who was Arnav) back to Lavanya, even though at that point Khushi was passionately in love with Arnav. But she did forego her love for him by selling her golden bangles and brought plants (all of Arnav's choice) for Arnav saying that Lavanya had sent it for her. She played games, tricks and even went through numerous insults from Mamiji and Arnav just so that Lavanya could be happy. She even saved Lavanya from Nani's wrath even when Lavanya hated her.

6. Akash: When Payal was refusing to marry Akash, Khushi engineered a trick that made Payal agree to Akash. Akash just couln't believe his luck and attributed his happiness to Khushi.

7. Arnav: She fought tooth and nail to save his life. She never slept one night during the time he was kidnapped, worried and thinking how she would save him. She wanted his happiness all through. She loved him and so this included how happy she wanted him to be, even now during his fierce crisis with Dadi, Khushi is all concerned about his happiness.

And all that she got in return was what? Series after series, episodes after episodes of people just brandishing her, insulting her, deceiving her, depriving her, beguiling her, humiliating her. And we are made to see all this. What kind of a heart do the CVs have? How brutal can a story writer get, unless he is some psycopath or a sociopath himself? This sadism, masochism that Khushi has been facing is killing. Don't they have any other story to show?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sneptskasaf_ZGHRoslyn1991vellainsaanAmazingAmy.A.l.i.a.Sayali_23CHIPPEDCUPKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Agree..I just hope now Arnav will take Khushi's side at any cost...
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
After read your post I feel the same..
but can't forget he ws the one who told that where my wife can't go so he also not needed that place...
so I feel one day he will tell like that Khushi is one of the most important person in his life...
.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I agree with you ..

There is no doubt that Arnav is Khushi's first priority .. for her, he is more important that her life .. he is more important than her family that adopted her .. She loves him unconditionally, and she is willing to do anything in her life just for his happiness , and the happiness of the people he loves ( His Di) , and that, without Arnav doing any thing to deserve that from her ..
But Arnav, he loves her, but not as much as she do .. for his Di, he can sacrifice Khushi and his love for her .. he can leave her for his Di ..
I'm not disappointed because he said that Anjali is most important person .. but because this speech give me a feeling that he can leave Khushi for his Di happiness, after all what Khushi did for him ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmytrina2010OmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUP

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rightknell11

Good point! I totally agree.

From episode 1, Khushi has consistently wanted everyone's happiness, here is a list:

1. Payal: For her sake, she wanted to confront her fiance to ask if he really believed in dowry, she risked her own credibility for her sake, she succumbed to Arnav's pressures, just to see Payal happy - a big factor of all the current troubles. She knew that Payala loved Akash and made their marriage possible.

2. Babuji & Garima: She wanted to earn for them, she helped her father in the making of sweets, she even left for Lucknow just to be by her father's side as she did not want him to lose his shop by foreclosing the mortgage. Just to pay for his hospital bills she overcame her own pride by working for Anjali despite hearing all sorts of ill-conceived statements by ASR. He lavished her with names, that she loves money, she can get any man for money. But she went through all of this just to provide health-care for her father.

3. Buaji: She helped her out by venturing out to sell her sarees, landed in RM, where that evil Mami tore her sarees just to avenge Khushi's innocent understanding that she was the servant in the house. Khushi went on to do business for Buaji by making sweets and even taking it to RM to suffer all the insults just so because Buaji had pawned her golden bracelets. And also in numerous circumstances did she help her out.

4. Anjali: When Shyam left Anjali on her wedding anniversary, Khushi went up to Anjali and told her soothing words so as to perceive Shyam's absence for his friend who had suffered a near-fatal accident (actually this was all a made up story by Shyam, the liar that he is), but the point is that Khushi wanted to make Anjali not feel so sad about the whole thing. She also helped Anjali restore her braced leg when she fell down. She wanted to save Anjali's marriage by not letting her know of Shyam's truth.

5. Lavanya: No one can forget how Khushi never left any stone unturned in order to restore Lavanya's love (who was Arnav) back to Lavanya, even though at that point Khushi was passionately in love with Arnav. But she did forego her love for him by selling her golden bangles and brought plants (all of Arnav's choice) for Arnav saying that Lavanya had sent it for her. She played games, tricks and even went through numerous insults from Mamiji and Arnav just so that Lavanya could be happy. She even saved Lavanya from Nani's wrath even when Lavanya hated her.

6. Akash: When Payal was refusing to marry Akash, Khushi engineered a trick that made Payal agree to Akash. Akash just couln't believe his luck and attributed his happiness to Khushi.

7. Arnav: She fought tooth and nail to save his life. She never slept one night during the time he was kidnapped, worried and thinking how she would save him. She wanted his happiness all through. She loved him and so this included how happy she wanted him to be, even now during his fierce crisis with Dadi, Khushi is all concerned about his happiness.

And all that she got in return was what? Series after series, episodes after episodes of people just brandishing her, insulting her, deceiving her, depriving her, beguiling her, humiliating her. And we are made to see all this. What kind of a heart do the CVs have? How brutal can a story writer get, unless he is some psycopath or a sociopath himself? This sadism, masochism that Khushi has been facing is killing. Don't they have any other story to show?

Wonderful insight ,My friend.
All our points are valid and p to the mark.
You should make a separate post on this .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rightknell11trina2010OmNaMaSteOm

rightknell11 Senior Member
rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Wonderful insight ,My friend.
All our points are valid and p to the mark.
You should make a separate post on this .
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I love IPKKND and have seen all the episodes twice!!!!! I totally think that this is the best love story I've seen but now a days am a bit disappointed to see when Khushi is cornered. Can't stand that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I second u
Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Sooo agree