Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

When will Khushi become most important?(Edtd) (Page 7)

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash4life

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

I'l have to disagree, with due respect obviously.
I mean Arnav did say 'These two (Anjali and Khushi) are the most important people in my life'. But the importance of Khushi in his life and the imporance of Anjali cant be compared. Anjali is like a mother figure for him. His only direct family left. Only one who shared his pain throughout his life. Khushi came much much later.
As for the Gupta people, i hate it when they tell her again and again she's adopted. As they did on her marriage.

Yes he once he said it to Shyam.But just one day after that incident he blamed Khushi for everything.
And when did Anjali share his pains.It was always him who gave Anjali a shoulder to cry.
Khushi is the first one who understood that he has immense pain in his life.She is the one who burying her own pains brought a smile in to his face.

Are you kidding? Anjali practically raised Arnav. She's the mother figure in his life because he and as far as I know mother's have a pretty high place in anyones life.  After hearing that both their parents committed suicide it's not rocket science to realise the bond that they share is beyond close. They are the only people who know what it felt like to loose their parents in that situation, and when that situation is constantly being bought up by Dadi , Arnav is going to mention Anjali because she is the one directly inlvolved. Todays line was in context of the conversation. WHY can't Arnav love both people, I find that absurd. Because it's hardly as if he's NOT loving and supporting Khushi now right? So why he can't he love and support his sister.

I respect Arnav SO much as brother, I think if it was a real story any parent would be so proud that their son is looking after thier daughter at a time like this, aswell as being a great husband.

You can't compare a Mother and a wife, it's just not meant to be done. The love is totally different. Which is why I don't understand this argument I guess.

Arnav took the responsibility of Anjali after the death of their parents.And after Anjali's marriage he also took the responsibility of her husband.Arnav provided financial help to Anjali's good for nothing husband.Yes anjali is a mother figure or even more than that to Arnav but Arnav is not a child to Arnav.
Anjali asked Arnav to bring Shyam back.Will any mother ever want to keep relationship with someone who tried to kill her son?
Anjali is meeting Shyam secretly.But she has problem when Arnav secretly meets Khushi.
To Anjali her marriage is much more important than her brother.

And I am not comparing between a sister's love and wife's love.My question is why can the wife also be the most important person in a man's life?And it is not about today's situation.Arnav''s every action proves that Anjali is the most important person in his life.
Arnav is undoubtedly a good husband no denying on that.But that is not what the topic is about.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sneptszahrazarRoslyn1991Mahi122OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
in thatscenario, dadi wouldent care if he said khushi, he had to explain dadi about anjali not khushi! :)
And yeah, in real life, could you love your wife or husband MORE than your sister, who toook care of you like a mother?
Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vellainsaan

Kabhi nahi... she can be equally important some day but not THE most important. Sigh Disapprove

Well Priii...
I m hopping against hope Arnav's trust in his Di will be seriously shaken when he will find out that Di is meeting Snake behind his back... that will be the day may be Khushi will be the most important person in his life... i know i know... wishful thinking Ermm but as they say umeed par duniya kayam haineUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Roslyn1991

chulbuli21 Groupbie
chulbuli21
chulbuli21

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
when she will go away from himi mean after separation.
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sprinkle2

in thatscenario, dadi wouldent care if he said khushi, he had to explain dadi about anjali not khushi! :)
And yeah, in real life, could you love your wife or husband MORE than your sister, who toook care of you like a mother?

If a wife can love her husband so much that she even can shake hands with the man who lusts her than why can not the husband give his wife the same respect as he gives his sister?

Why a girl is asked to serve her in laws more than her Mayka but a man to worship his sister more than his wife.

If you can not compare between a sisters love and wife's love than why was Payal blamed for thinking about Khushi more than Akash?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sneptszahrazarSuniMahi122AmazingAmyvellainsaantrina2010KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

Originally posted by vellainsaan

Kabhi nahi... she can be equally important some day but not THE most important. Sigh Disapprove

Well Priii...
I m hopping against hope Arnav's trust in his Di will be seriously shaken when he will find out that Di is meeting Snake behind his back... that will be the day may be Khushi will be the most important person in his life... i know i know... wishful thinking Ermm but as they say umeed par duniya kayam haineUnhappy

Pata nahi Sayali... I don't think I want her as THE most important person... I'll be happy if Khushi is given respect and love(not the creepy kinds) as a normal human being in RM. Everyone treats her like a toy or a punching bag. And on top of that I have this feeling ASR is going to mess with her AGAIN due to their past or whatever. But as you said.. umeed pe duniya kayam hai.. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
For her babuji she s da more important..nd in Arnav's case da truth abt Anji meeting Shyam comes out against his wish dat s day Khushi become more important dan his di..i hope so...
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I wonder people support Anji because she is pregnant but NOT KHUshi who is innocent , still faced so many problems. went through extreme torture but the same person she loved.Almost gave up her life to save the same person and yet again getting ill treatments from his family. I dont want Arnav to act like a devdas in the name of redemption but he should do much much more for her than what he is doing now. This is nothing compared to what Khushi suffered.
Anjali is still the center of attraction here. Everybody is thinking about her including the CVs. Gid knows why? Now dadi demands to get back Shyam  even if he is a MURDERER just because Anjali chose to carry his baby.
I say make Khushi pregnant Arnav and Cvs. Maybe that way she would get more sympathy and would be someones priority AFTERALL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sneptsAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top