Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

When will Khushi become most important?(Edtd) (Page 6)

lovelylilly Senior Member
lovelylilly
lovelylilly

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
i dont agree wid u khushi is equally imp person in arnav lyf...dnt u remenber he said shyan khushi n di r imp person in his lyf...cnt u see changed arnav...

JaiJaiIraniMata IF-Rockerz
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Originally posted by Ipepe

May be when ASR comes to know that his pyaari Sabse important Di is lieing to him and meeting the snake secretly Angry

I doubt it will happen even then...you see arnav's love for his di is unconditional in the true sense,he loves her even when she is clingy,weak,self centered(which is most of the times),its khushi who has to be caring,selfless and even then she is the second most important person in his lifeDead
Amazing how arnav's angry young man personaility surfaces only with khushi,otherwise toh he is tolerant with everyone,not only with his di.
He can not tell mami to behave herself because guess what she sold her jewellery when ASR needed money but he can hear the woman who saved his life being called 'phati saree'
If any husband kep saying and showing how his di is the most important person in his life then any normal wife would be sad(and that's an understatement!) but here khushi does not mind!Eww!
She herself does not consider her a human,how will others respect her feelings?
Shyam should not enter RM because he betrayed anjali.Should that be the only reason?...shouldn't he care about his wife who had to tolerate shyam's creepy lusting to save him?

Well said but the sad fact here is even though Poojali gets all support from RM and ASR peoples have feelings only towards her they don't care a bit about Khushi and have feeling towards her. Most peoples thing Khushi's way of giving her life up for Arnav was nothing Cry Even ASR forgets it sometime, but he remembers everything about his DI. For him Di will be the most important always and Khushi only next whatever sacrifice she does. We cant blame ASR because even we normal people thing this right way and Anjali should be given more important than Khushi so what about the angry young who is coming to know what is love only now or how to show love to others excluding his di. But oneday i want Arnav to say that Khushi is the most important person in his life, waiting fotr that day
lol I know what you mean...they show(atleast did...when her track started) anjali's feelings in such a way that even her choosing shyam over arnav seems justified and they ignore khushi's feelings to the extent that people think its nothing wrong if arnav doesn't say a proper sorry to her.
She behaves like a robot a rag doll,RM wasis treat her like that...wait till anything happens to anjali,Arnav will probably behave like that with her too.In such situation,how will the viewers empathize with her?
.GrangerMalfoy. IF-Rockerz
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
of course your partner is very important.. But parents and siblings..!! Everyone is imp. In their own place..!!! Most imp. Is not possible yaar.. U cant say my motheris most imp.. What abt yr dad?
N i dnt knw y u think her family dosent love her.. If dey had sent payal out to earn.. Dey wudnt have let khushi work in such a bad position in asrs office n d story wudnt hav progressed!! Cmon yaar i still cant believ they forgave her at holi. Think from their perspective.. Jst married off one daughter. Suddenly the other one comes in front of all the ppl.. Married to the elder son..they had no hint of it at all.. Trust me if yr daughtr evr did that. U wud b mad too. N say d first thing dat comes to yr mouth.
N lastly.. Luk im totally pro female independence n stuff like dat.. N i see posts like khushi ought to have self respect n ol... She is treated like shit n all.. Bt i dnt care abt dat.. Becuz if i actually started abt dat i wud start from d vry first episode. D guy demanded dowry. Usi samay jail mein fikva deti. N getting their girls married so quickly.. Cllege mein hone ki age hain.. Fir naukri.. Isiliye dnt think so srsly abt dis stuff kyunki agar actually feminism ke baare mein socho.. To khushi ka character totally diff hota... Aur kbi in dono mein pyaar ni hota.. Becuz honestly this stuff looks mind blowing in books n tv.. Bt in real life? D guy wud luk like a pervert

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat-sanika-

.GrangerMalfoy. IF-Rockerz
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ipepe

May be when ASR comes to know that his pyaari Sabse important Di is lieing to him and meeting the snake secretly Angry

</div>
<div>

I doubt it will happen even then...you see arnav's love for his di is unconditional in the true sense,he loves her even when she is clingy,weak,self centered(which is most of the times),its khushi who has to be caring,selfless and even then she is the second most important person in his lifeDead

Amazing how arnav's angry young man personaility surfaces only with khushi,otherwise toh he is tolerant with everyone,not only with his di.

He can not tell mami to behave herself because guess what she sold her jewellery when ASR needed money but he can hear the woman who saved his life being called 'phati saree'

If any husband kep saying and showing how his di is the most important person in his life then any normal wife would be sad(and that's an understatement!) but here khushi does not mind!Eww!

She herself does not consider her a human,how will others respect her feelings?

Shyam should not enter RM because he betrayed anjali.Should that be the only reason?...shouldn't he care about his wife who had to tolerate shyam's creepy lusting to save him?

Well said but the sad fact here is even though Poojali gets all support from RM and ASR peoples have feelings only towards her they don't care a bit about Khushi and have feeling towards her. Most peoples thing Khushi's way of giving her life up for Arnav was nothing Cry Even ASR forgets it sometime, but he remembers everything about his DI. For him Di will be the most important always and Khushi only next whatever sacrifice she does. We cant blame ASR because even we normal people thing this right way and Anjali should be given more important than Khushi so what about the angry young who is coming to know what is love only now or how to show love to others excluding his di. But oneday i want Arnav to say that Khushi is the most important person in his life, waiting fotr that day

yaar even arnav left her in the hut so dat she wudnt be caught wen he cud hav easily escaped.. jB fighting hori thi he was easily kicking d goona bt wen d head goon pointed a gun to khushis head he stopped at once.. Not caring wat they did to him..
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

I'l have to disagree, with due respect obviously.
I mean Arnav did say 'These two (Anjali and Khushi) are the most important people in my life'. But the importance of Khushi in his life and the imporance of Anjali cant be compared. Anjali is like a mother figure for him. His only direct family left. Only one who shared his pain throughout his life. Khushi came much much later.
As for the Gupta people, i hate it when they tell her again and again she's adopted. As they did on her marriage.

Yes he once he said it to Shyam.But just one day after that incident he blamed Khushi for everything.
And when did Anjali share his pains.It was always him who gave Anjali a shoulder to cry.
Khushi is the first one who understood that he has immense pain in his life.She is the one who burying her own pains brought a smile in to his face.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sneptszahrazarTheSmurfsOmNaMaSteOm

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

I'l have to disagree, with due respect obviously.
I mean Arnav did say 'These two (Anjali and Khushi) are the most important people in my life'. But the importance of Khushi in his life and the imporance of Anjali cant be compared. Anjali is like a mother figure for him. His only direct family left. Only one who shared his pain throughout his life. Khushi came much much later.
As for the Gupta people, i hate it when they tell her again and again she's adopted. As they did on her marriage.

Yes he once he said it to Shyam.But just one day after that incident he blamed Khushi for everything.
And when did Anjali share his pains.It was always him who gave Anjali a shoulder to cry.
Khushi is the first one who understood that he has immense pain in his life.She is the one who burying her own pains brought a smile in to his face.

Are you kidding? Anjali practically raised Arnav. She's the mother figure in his life because he and as far as I know mother's have a pretty high place in anyones life.  After hearing that both their parents committed suicide it's not rocket science to realise the bond that they share is beyond close. They are the only people who know what it felt like to loose their parents in that situation, and when that situation is constantly being bought up by Dadi , Arnav is going to mention Anjali because she is the one directly inlvolved. Todays line was in context of the conversation. WHY can't Arnav love both people, I find that absurd. Because it's hardly as if he's NOT loving and supporting Khushi now right? So why he can't he love and support his sister.

I respect Arnav SO much as brother, I think if it was a real story any parent would be so proud that their son is looking after thier daughter at a time like this, aswell as being a great husband.

You can't compare a Mother and a wife, it's just not meant to be done. The love is totally different. Which is why I don't understand this argument I guess.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Afrin_TheSmurfs.GrangerMalfoy.Deb_05westindian-Sanjana-

newmoon Groupbie
newmoon
newmoon

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
In order for Khushi's feelings to be given precedence she first has to start thinking and treating herself as the most important person.  I know it sounds selfish but she has never considered her feelings or needs to be important and sacrificed for others.  This is the classic trait of an SP heroine. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sneptsrvarierMahi122AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUP

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
May be Arnav did not say Khushi,s name as most important but Khushi is his life. Both Arnav and Khushi are life and soul. It was good that Arnav did not take khushi,s name coz it wouldhave increased dadi,s anger for khushi. Arnav saved khushi. Di,s original face and lie will come soon before Arnav and Anjali will be out from his life. 
Khushi and Arnav both are poor soul, first shyam made their life hell now dadi. we should respect Arnav,s love, ofcourse Di is first in his life and Khushi came after. Don,t worry Arnav will shower abandant love on khushi, he is doing actually right now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarTheSmurfs

Go to top