Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

When will Khushi become most important?(Edtd) (Page 5)

Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Agreed 100% dear.
The thing that was stopping me to make such post were people in forum.
The other day I wrote the same thing in the comment and the reply I got was "Dekhna hai toh dekho" "use frustration thread" etc etc. If everything has a thread then y use IPKKND forum?
Poor Khushi is always dominated.
No one to care for her.
They are showing so much female domination yaar.
Hate it when the thing comes to Khushi's domination.
Please give her some respect otherwise this show will lose the female fans specially the ones who are married.
Please have mercy on the poor soul.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sneptsAcnavneilminnie2308Punkin22

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Nice post.. I always desperate want to hear arnav will accept khushi is the most crucial person in his life..n i hope this wl happen when he wl know how much his di cheated n told lie with him just fr dating with snake!phew
Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipepe

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

May be when ASR comes to know that his pyaari Sabse important Di is lieing to him and meeting the snake secretly Angry

I doubt it will happen even then...you see arnav's love for his di is unconditional in the true sense,he loves her even when she is clingy,weak,self centered(which is most of the times),its khushi who has to be caring,selfless and even then she is the second most important person in his lifeDead
Amazing how arnav's angry young man personaility surfaces only with khushi,otherwise toh he is tolerant with everyone,not only with his di.
He can not tell mami to behave herself because guess what she sold her jewellery when ASR needed money but he can hear the woman who saved his life being called 'phati saree'
If any husband kep saying and showing how his di is the most important person in his life then any normal wife would be sad(and that's an understatement!) but here khushi does not mind!Eww!
She herself does not consider her a human,how will others respect her feelings?
Shyam should not enter RM because he betrayed anjali.Should that be the only reason?...shouldn't he care about his wife who had to tolerate shyam's creepy lusting to save him?

Well said but the sad fact here is even though Poojali gets all support from RM and ASR peoples have feelings only towards her they don't care a bit about Khushi and have feeling towards her. Most peoples thing Khushi's way of giving her life up for Arnav was nothing Cry Even ASR forgets it sometime, but he remembers everything about his DI. For him Di will be the most important always and Khushi only next whatever sacrifice she does. We cant blame ASR because even we normal people thing this right way and Anjali should be given more important than Khushi so what about the angry young who is coming to know what is love only now or how to show love to others excluding his di. But oneday i want Arnav to say that Khushi is the most important person in his life, waiting fotr that day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy

PastelBeauty IF-Dazzler
PastelBeauty
PastelBeauty

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Everyone loves Anjali. Not fair Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Acnavneil

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
How did u expect arnav ?

Till now he didnt ask for forgiveness. 
Saying SORRY and asking Forgiveness is different thing.
He admitted his forceful marriage to her but why not to family till now.

Why doesnt he say Khushi
Khushi tum mujhpar dobara vishwaas kar paogi? Maine tumhe itna dukh diya. Tum mujhe jo chahey sazaaadey do par mey tumhare bina marr jaunga.

He is too busy with his Suhaagraat to think about seeking forgiveness, bcoz we take our loved ones for granted.
He did a good job by standing for his wife and thats his duty as a husband. That cant be seen as favour or price for causing her hurt.
Nothing can justify what arnav did to her

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sneptsrvarierRoslyn1991AcnavneilTheSmurfsAmazingAmyminnie2308OmNaMaSteOm

-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Will there be any person in this world for whom she will be the most important person?
It is a true fact that a girl is the most important person only in her parent's life.But poor Khushi was orphaned at childhood.Though the Gupta family accepted her,loved her but she was always the second priority She was always the second  class citizen in her family.Even after sacrificing so much for her family she was still treated as the adopted daughter.
Unhappy
And she is also the second fiddle in her husband's life.Even after risking her life to save him she is not the most important person in his life.Unhappy
Every single time Arnav's words "Di is the most important person in my life" is a huge turn off.Why can't he say that,"Di is one of the most important persons in my life."
Arnav,Garima,Buaji,Babuji all loves Khushi but for none of them her happiness is the first concern.Ouch
Will someday Khushi feel that even she is the most important person in someone's life?I hope some fine day Arnav will admit that Khushi is one of the most important person in his life.
Embarrassed
I feel for this orphan soul.Cry

Well, rather than becoming most important, I would have her being equally important. Just saying this as I am not really comfortable with the thought of anyone being more important to me than my immediate family and I am not sure if that is possible for me. My parents and my sibling will always be more important to me than my boyfriend or husband. But eventually, he can become equally important. But more, I doubt.
JUHI.HI IF-Rockerz
JUHI.HI
JUHI.HI

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
anji is just an important person in arnavs life...bt khushi is arnav's life!!!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AcnavneilPunkin22reena544

jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
With anjali around she can only get to a same level but not above her Ouch

Go to top