Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

When will Khushi become most important?(Edtd) (Page 3)

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

I'l have to disagree, with due respect obviously.
I mean Arnav did say 'These two (Anjali and Khushi) are the most important people in my life'. But the importance of Khushi in his life and the imporance of Anjali cant be compared. Anjali is like a mother figure for him. His only direct family left. Only one who shared his pain throughout his life. Khushi came much much later.
As for the Gupta people, i hate it when they tell her again and again she's adopted. As they did on her marriage.

i agree with you Smile isnt this the reason that today it is said that "bete ke shadi ke baad beta apna nahi rehta" .. arent this is the reason we girls get blamed because we always expect husband to be only ours leaving aside all the other relation which is with him from the time he is born..:)
i am glad that Khushi doesnt think like us Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_naj_Afrin_aishu30rini_katwestindianpieryrose

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya0305

i feel irritated when he says " di is the most important person in my life"..

guys u need ti understand that even i real life wife can never take the place of mom or sister..and put urself in asr's shoe..anjali has tajen care of him frm childhood..and let asr knw the truth abt his di...which he will knw shortly and then kkg wl get imp in his life fully..lets wait guys..anyway mamiji has started to doubt her..if anjali wants to dig her own grave let her do that..it she who is gonna lose her precious choite

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_naj_Afrin_aishu30rini_katwestindianpieryrose

mira Goldie
mira
mira

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
some day when they will have a kid...a mini ASR im sure she will be most important in his life...no matter how much a bro-sis ove each other it cant be the move of and for a mother...her son/daughter will love her more than any1...and as for anjali welll i see some changes in future...shes still in contact with the man who tried to kill him...i dont think arnav will take that lightly ...and also soon she will have her baby...she wont be just his di any more...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_naj

Arathy-V Goldie
Arathy-V
Arathy-V

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
i knw its soo sad..khushi,inspite of being a perfect daughter,sister,wife n daughter-in-law, is never given her due credit..she is taken advantage of at each step..at every point of life, she has to prove herself..poor soul
Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash4life

But todays one was SOO in context of things, Dadi was talking about Anjalis situation so ofcourse Arnav is gonna say that. After hearing how much Arnav and Anjali have been through because their parents and this 'raat' doesn't it make you think that they must have an amazing bond between them to get over those incidents together.

I don't get why this forum is bitter about Arnav Anjali I find it really weird and iI don't get.

In the Behna show every step of the way Jeevika is forever saying Maanvi is the most important person to her and I find it such a loving thing to say...it's touching.

I hope and know that along with my sisters better half I am also the most important person in her life and come on the same pedestal because she tells me.

I agree with u and i hope Anjali does not meet the person secretly and does not team up with him who almost kill her Chottey. I Khushi was not there today there would be no ASr. and if For ASR Anjali is the most important person same should be the case with Anjali to but it seeems she is with Shyam and he is the most important for her. If ASR comes to know that his Di is secretly meeting Shyam his heart might break  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie2308

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
that my dear friend is my pet wish...for her to be the most important person in arnav's life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie2308CHIPPEDCUPOmNaMaSteOm

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Some food for thought there
Jaan_Arshi IF-Dazzler
Jaan_Arshi
Jaan_Arshi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
i think she will be most important person to Junior ASR