Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

When will Khushi become most important?(Edtd) (Page 14)

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Lovely post Aisha...my reply will be long because I can never write a concise post once I start writing.

First of all...I want to state that I love my mom to death and she will always be the most important person in my life. I'm not married yet so who knows if it changes later but right now, I can't imagine anyone coming close to her. She loves me unconditionally, she has done so much for me, she will always take my side over my dad.

I have not seen any of that from Anjali. In fact, she would be a horrible mom. Thank god she ain't my mom! First of all, she tried to kill her own baby. That was disgusting and vile. Second...if Arnav is like her "son", why did she tell him to bring back the man who kidnapped and tried to kill him? What a selfish mother she is, she is a disgrace. She can't see beyond her own pain, she won't put her son's happiness above her own.

This is the same mother who got jealous seeing her son having a sweet moment with his wife after years of suffering alone. The same mother who makes her son and his wife feel guilty for acting as husband-wife. The same mother who can't stand her son's happiness because she is not living in a perfect world anymore. 

If she was a real mother to him, her instincts would have told her that her son was in trouble when he was kidnapped. Yet Khushi was the only one to sense he was in trouble and put her life and reputation on the line to save him. Her instincts told her he was in trouble, her heart was restless, she woke up with nightmares. Anjali felt none of that...she even spoke to Arnav on the phone and didn't sense anything whereas Khushi spoke to him on the same phone and immediately knew he was in trouble, without him telling her anything.

Khushi's love is unconditional. Arnav and Anjali are both selfish with their love. Anjali wants her "son" to be happy only when she is happy. Arnav "loves" Khushi only when they are alone or when his sister is not in the picture. The minute she is in front of him, Khushi becomes a second thought. He didn't open his mouth to defend Khushi when Shyam humiliated her because he was scared his sister couldn't bear it...way to thank the woman who saved your life...ignore her pain to protect a sister who didn't do anything for you. He said the most hurtful things to Khushi because his sister tried to kill her baby. His love is very conditional...he loves and defends Khushi only when it is convenient. 

I wish Khushi would respect herself more. That's what I hate most about her. She is way more special and wonderful as a person than Anjali ever could be...even if these people don't appreciate her as much as they should, we know she deserves someone who will make her first in his heart (aside from her father). Anjali is lucky she gets pampered so much by so many people, despite being so selfish and not even remotely close to the beautiful person, inside and out, that Khushi is...that's why I will always feel more for Khushi.

I agree with you Priyanka.A very nice post.Clap
This post should be read by those who says Anjali is mother to Arnav and she practically raised him.
Come on what Anjali did and is still doing with Arnav forget mother even no sister will do.
The woman lived on Arnav's love,care and money but she was never able to see her brother's pain,sorrows,tensions.Even Akash understand Arnav better than Anjali.
And how can Anjali be a mother to Arnav when she is not even a mother to her child.She tried to kill her own children.Then how can she be a mother to just a mere brother?

And Khushi has given Arnav the protection like a mother,a shoulder like a brother,affection like a sister.Khushi is much more than a wife to him.But still this girl is the second fiddle in his life.AngryStill she has to think about Anjali's happiness to make Arnav happy.But what about her pains?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalisa1234

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

I'l have to disagree, with due respect obviously.
I mean Arnav did say 'These two (Anjali and Khushi) are the most important people in my life'. But the importance of Khushi in his life and the imporance of Anjali cant be compared. Anjali is like a mother figure for him. His only direct family left. Only one who shared his pain throughout his life. Khushi came much much later.
As for the Gupta people, i hate it when they tell her again and again she's adopted. As they did on her marriage.

i agree with you Smile isnt this the reason that today it is said that "bete ke shadi ke baad beta apna nahi rehta" .. arent this is the reason we girls get blamed because we always expect husband to be only ours leaving aside all the other relation which is with him from the time he is born..:)
i am glad that Khushi doesnt think like us Hug

Exactly! A mother's love cant be compared to one of a wive's. I would not respect Arnav if he doesnt find Anjali important and ignores her for Khushi. She is a mother figure. Khushi deserves all the love from Arnav, and Arnav is giving her too but Anjali was the mosy impt, is and will remain. And im sure khushi even understands him.
I thoroughly disagree with you. A sister will always have her OWN family consisting of her husband and kids for whom she will always remain the most important person in life where brother nowhere comes as a 1st priority..In anjali's case also her husband and her unborn kid are her 1st priority...NOT Arnav...but on the contrary If a brother even after getting married considers his sister as 1st priority over his wife, therefore in life if ever comes a situation where he will have to choose either of them, he ends up choosing his sister OVER his life partner... I will utmost pity that girl who gets such a husband in life... Bcos when a girl gets married to a man leaving her whole family behind for the rest of her life, she always gives 1st priority to her husband and his family over herself and her family... Hence she deserves to get the same importance back from her husband...In case she doesn't and always being handled as a second priority... she better stays alone than being in delusion of having an ideal life partner.
i am 100% agree with u dear.Hug..all words u said right monalisaClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
@Monalisa1234:You nailed it.When a girl gets married she is expected to live her Mayka.She is expected to value her in laws more than her own family,If she is seen to be giving more time to her maternal family then she is considered an irresponsible wife.Her morals are being questioned.
But if a man constantly keeps on saying(I am talking about all man in general) that his mother/sister/brother is the most important thing in his life then he is said to be a perfect man.
Why this discrimination?
If a wife wants to be her husband's first priority then she is snatching him from his family.
But what about the girl who has leave her Mayka to be with her husband?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sneptsAcnavneilAmazingAmyOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
great post dear...i am happy that there  are lot of people here who felt as same on me...me too really feel sad on yday...any way i  controlled myself because only due to 1 thing..bcause yday if arnav said that he thrown shyam for khushi , then woh dadijiAngry ne again may get angry on asr...that did not happen yday...and she might again angry on our poor khushi...due to this i controlled yday on asr...but i really felt sad on khushi..poor girl..god bless herHug...i think only khushi's babuji having the true love towards khushi...he is really caring about her very much...i just said my opinion..dont bash me if u did not like my comment...
any way great post dear...i agree with u 100%.Hug...all words u said are right...Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarOmNaMaSteOm

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acnipkknd

great post dear...i am happy that there  are lot of people here who felt as same on me...me too really feel sad on yday...any way i  controlled myself because only due to 1 thing..bcause yday if arnav said that he thrown shyam for khushi , then woh dadijiAngry ne again may get angry on asr...that did not happen yday...and she might again angry on our poor khushi...due to this i controlled yday on asr...but i really felt sad on khushi..poor girl..god bless herHug...i think only khushi's babuji having the true love towards khushi...he is really caring about her very much...i just said my opinion..dont bash me if u did not like my comment...
any way great post dear...i agree with u 100%.Hug...all words u said are right...Thumbs Up

Thanks.I am very happy to see that there are so many people who can feel Khushi's pain.
I still fail to understand how can some people have sympathy for the wicked,selfish lady called Anjali but not for the innocent Khushi?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarAcnavneilOmNaMaSteOm

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Thanks.I am very happy to see that there are so many people who can feel Khushi's pain.
I still fail to understand how can some people have sympathy for the wicked,selfish lady called Anjali but not for the innocent Khushi?

actually i really feel very sad to say this...i dont want to bash anybody...i mean every one said anjali suffered a lot...ya we will agree...she needs care and attention..again yes we will agree...some one said anjali's this behaviour is due to the current situation..that a lady whos husband cheated her, a lady who is pregant and her husband(shyam) is not with her...so she can dream every thing...but i dont agree with this fact...
bcause u know my mom had lost her son i.e. my brother Cry when he was 5...u can think how much shock it would be  to our family...ofcoursely me too have heavy pain..but my mom is really a gud mom..that she know ,if she get sad and act like a  mad lady every one including me will get sad...for that for others not  to feel sad bcause of her she  hided evry sorrow with herself..she acted like a normal lady on the next week from onwards..i know how much pain she have..she sacrificed every thing for me also...look like here anjali , if my mom  could also been act like evry one around her must think about her  and others ont do anything and in a a selfishness way...but she didnot ...i know her very much...thats y i am saying i cant able to get what anjali really wants...she is not  desrving any sympathy.....i am sorry if any body hurts by my words..i dont want to bash anjali or any body..but i just said my opinion...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MOTHER-

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sprinkle2

in thatscenario, dadi wouldent care if he said khushi, he had to explain dadi about anjali not khushi! :)
And yeah, in real life, could you love your wife or husband MORE than your sister, who toook care of you like a mother?

If a wife can love her husband so much that she even can shake hands with the man who lusts her than why can not the husband give his wife the same respect as he gives his sister?

Why a girl is asked to serve her in laws more than her Mayka but a man to worship his sister more than his wife.

If you can not compare between a sisters love and wife's love than why was Payal blamed for thinking about Khushi more than Akash?

very good question...Smile
-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged

actually i really feel very sad to say this...i dont want to bash anybody...i mean every one said anjali suffered a lot...ya we will agree...she needs care and attention..again yes we will agree...some one said anjali's this behaviour is due to the current situation..that a lady whos husband cheated her, a lady who is pregant and her husband(shyam) is not with her...so she can dream every thing...but i dont agree with this fact...
bcause u know my mom had lost her son i.e. my brother Cry when he was 5...u can think how much shock it would be  to our family...ofcoursely me too have heavy pain..but my mom is really a gud mom..that she know ,if she get sad and act like a  mad lady every one including me will get sad...for that for others not  to feel sad bcause of her she  hided evry sorrow with herself..she acted like a normal lady on the next week from onwards..i know how much pain she have..she sacrificed every thing for me also...look like here anjali , if my mom  could also been act like evry one around her must think about her  and others ont do anything and in a a selfishness way...but she didnot ...i know her very much...thats y i am saying i cant able to get what anjali really wants...she is not  desrving any sympathy.....i am sorry if any body hurts by my words..i dont want to bash anjali or any body..but i just said my opinion...

I am so sorry to hear about your mom.May God give her the strength to move on.
And I salute her.She kept aside her pains for the sake of her other child.
If Anjali considered Arnav her son then she would have tried to act normal in front of Arnav.She would have been worried for Arnav who was kidnapped for 15 days.
But here she wants to abort her unborn child.And secretly meeting a kidnapper.

On the other hand Khushi is tolerating Dadi's insults because she does not want to hurt Arnav.But still she is not the most importaqnt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Acnavneil

Go to top