Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

When will Khushi become most important?(Edtd) (Page 13)

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
 that's true! Cry
I know ASR feels that khushi is important, but I guess he fears to say that Khushi has become the most important person in his life! Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Acnavneil

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Priyanka u nailed it sweet heart

Hug Harshi, you're always so sweet...you read all my rants no matter how long and incoherent they may be haha. I don't have to say how much I love all your posts!

Originally posted by Kajol17

Shocked...Shocked

You nailed it girl! Concise post? Phssshttt! You have a great point of view! Love it! I think the only one that cares for her is Nani, even when they got married out of the blue she was mad and disappointed with their actions but she didn't slap and disown them. And Anjali AKA mother was pissed with them for days unless they did their traditional customs, and then dropped it but she still gave off the vibe that she was pissed. I don't really remember the wedding episodes but I remember I was REALLY pissed at Anjali's actions.

Thanks dear. I've always had a soft corner for Nani out of all the RM clowns because she has always treated Khushi with respect from day one. Although I didn't like how she told Khushi not to come in front of Anjali when the truth came out. The bottom line is that when it comes to protecting Anjali's fragile little heart, no one thinks twice before being rude or insensitive to Khushi. I can overlook Nani's actions because naturally she will look out for her grand-daughter over her bahu. What about Arnav, Khushi IS his wife...he should at least feel more for her than Nani does. If he says she is one of the two most important people in his life, prove it...his words are empty until I see him treating Khushi as an equal to his sister, not just when it is convenient.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUP

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
GR8 Post Clap
But the fact is Khushi is and will always be the 2nd priority no matter how selfless & unconditional her love is.. cause unfortunately thts how all SP leads are shown. :(

monalisa1234 Goldie
monalisa1234
monalisa1234

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

I'l have to disagree, with due respect obviously.
I mean Arnav did say 'These two (Anjali and Khushi) are the most important people in my life'. But the importance of Khushi in his life and the imporance of Anjali cant be compared. Anjali is like a mother figure for him. His only direct family left. Only one who shared his pain throughout his life. Khushi came much much later.
As for the Gupta people, i hate it when they tell her again and again she's adopted. As they did on her marriage.

i agree with you Smile isnt this the reason that today it is said that "bete ke shadi ke baad beta apna nahi rehta" .. arent this is the reason we girls get blamed because we always expect husband to be only ours leaving aside all the other relation which is with him from the time he is born..:)
i am glad that Khushi doesnt think like us Hug

Exactly! A mother's love cant be compared to one of a wive's. I would not respect Arnav if he doesnt find Anjali important and ignores her for Khushi. She is a mother figure. Khushi deserves all the love from Arnav, and Arnav is giving her too but Anjali was the mosy impt, is and will remain. And im sure khushi even understands him.
I thoroughly disagree with you. A sister will always have her OWN family consisting of her husband and kids for whom she will always remain the most important person in life where brother nowhere comes as a 1st priority..In anjali's case also her husband and her unborn kid are her 1st priority...NOT Arnav...but on the contrary If a brother even after getting married considers his sister as 1st priority over his wife, therefore in life if ever comes a situation where he will have to choose either of them, he ends up choosing his sister OVER his life partner... I will utmost pity that girl who gets such a husband in life... Bcos when a girl gets married to a man leaving her whole family behind for the rest of her life, she always gives 1st priority to her husband and his family over herself and her family... Hence she deserves to get the same importance back from her husband...In case she doesn't and always being handled as a second priority... she better stays alone than being in delusion of having an ideal life partner.

Edited by monalisa1234 - 10 August 2012 at 11:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sneptsAcnavneilAmazingAmyminnie2308CHIPPEDCUPOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

It is clear that to DI... SNAKE is the most important person!

It is TIME for Arnav to get HIS priorities right! Support your wife ABOVE your sister, coz she loves YOU the most!

Your sister, loves HER despicable husband the most! She is LYING to you! The person who accuses YOU of lying, is now lying to EVERYONE for Snake!

If after marriage husband can become the first priority for a girl then why not wife become at least equal to the sister of a husband.Why always have to keep the sister above?If the sister can meet her brother's kidnapper secretly then why the broher can not have some sweet moments with his wife.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
i think after knowing his DI cheating on him for shyamu...arnav will understand khushi is important and even admit it...Big smile
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
i loved what a member wrote in another post , "u r most important part of  my llife di,but khushi is my life!!!!
his love cant be lessen for anjali but m sure one day will come when arnav like anjali,will give 1st priority to his life partner!   but their importance can never be compared,as every person holds his /her own place!

Edited by ainimonaya - 11 August 2012 at 3:42am
xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
100% AGREE

Go to top