Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

When will Khushi become most important?(Edtd) (Page 11)

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sanjana-

Yes, maybe he should say that Di is one of the most important people in his life... but nothing will change the fact that she is his sister and will always be! I don't know why that is so wrong? Can he not love both equally? Can't his di hold equal position in his life as his Khushi? why are we making it some sort of competition between Anjali and Khushi? Why are we making Anjali the enemy here? Because she is not! Both ARE equally important in his life. Di will not be more important than khushi, nor will Khushi be more important than his di. They are equal yaar!

That is my point.Why can they not be equal?Arnav's every action and every word indicates that Anjali is his life,his soul,the reason for his existence.
Arnav has blasted,hurt Khushi zillion times for Anjali.The day he will realize that how much he has hurt Khushi for Anjali will be the day when we can say that both are equal for him.
Khushi is an angel.She should be worshipped.The things Khushi has done for RM can never be done by any human being.The day he admits this fact I will change my view.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sneptsrightknell11KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I beg to differ...re a girl is only most  important to her parents...

She may or may not be...as in even parents may not think her as important...of may value her above the rest of her siblings the same applies to a boy as well...

Being who you are and what value you give to another persons life or to life at large...is defined only by part by your gender...

But I think wanting to be the most...the best or the only in someones life is the biggining of the end of your relationship...esp expecting another human to put aside all else that difines him/her ...all else that is imp to him/her  to be replaced by you...

it is more in the value you add to this life not in the value you are given...

I have parents siblings and close freinds and family that my husband and now my children have joint...they make my world better...and I hope i make a difference in thiers...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi.Euphoria.

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JUHI.HI

anji is just an important person in arnavs life...bt khushi is arnav's life!!!!Smile
well said...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classy

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

OmNaMaSteOm

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Agree...
Khushi is always treated as second in GH or in RM...She shud get more respect ..I hate her to be scapegoat all time...
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
It is clear that to DI... SNAKE is the most important person!

It is TIME for Arnav to get HIS priorities right! Support your wife ABOVE your sister, coz she loves YOU the most!

Your sister, loves HER despicable husband the most! She is LYING to you! The person who accuses YOU of lying, is now lying to EVERYONE for Snake!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rightknell11Roslyn1991AfyaAkanksha-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUP

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Will there be any person in this world for whom she will be the most important person?.Even after sacrificing so much for her family she was still treated as the adopted daughter.Unhappy
And she is also the second fiddle in her husband's life.Even after risking her life to save him she is not the most important person in his life.Unhappy
Every single time Arnav's words "Di is the most important person in my life" is a huge turn off.Why can't he say that,"Di is one of the most important persons in my life."
Arnav,Garima,Buaji,Babuji all loves Khushi but for none of them her happiness is the first concern.Ouch
Will someday Khushi feel that even she is the most important person in someone's life?I hope some fine day Arnav will admit that Khushi is one of the most important person in his life.
Embarrassed
I feel for this orphan soul.Cry

P.S.:I am not talking about today's Arnav and Dadi's conversation.Arnav may not wanted to take Khushi's name in front of Dadi.I am talking about everyone surrounding Khushi in general.Nobody considers her the first priority.Why is she always given a second class treatment?
The way I see it, When you love someone, You both actually become One. And every other person who they both love and respect become priorities to both. So for Arnav, Khushi is actually part of him. They are ONE. That's why his Di is the most important person in his life. Where as, Khushi is His life.
One can also then  understand the respect and affection he has for the Gupta family because of Khushi. They are very important people for her. So, they become important for him too.Smile

Akanksha-

-Saba- IF-Rockerz
-Saba-
-Saba-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Will there be any person in this world for whom she will be the most important person?
It is a true fact that a girl is the most important person only in her parent's life.But poor Khushi was orphaned at childhood.Though the Gupta family accepted her,loved her but she was always the second priority She was always the second  class citizen in her family.Even after sacrificing so much for her family she was still treated as the adopted daughter.
Unhappy
And she is also the second fiddle in her husband's life.Even after risking her life to save him she is not the most important person in his life.Unhappy
Every single time Arnav's words "Di is the most important person in my life" is a huge turn off.Why can't he say that,"Di is one of the most important persons in my life."
Arnav,Garima,Buaji,Babuji all loves Khushi but for none of them her happiness is the first concern.Ouch
Will someday Khushi feel that even she is the most important person in someone's life?I hope some fine day Arnav will admit that Khushi is one of the most important person in his life.
Embarrassed
I feel for this orphan soul.Cry

P.S.:I am not talking about today's Arnav and Dadi's conversation.Arnav may not wanted to take Khushi's name in front of Dadi.I am talking about everyone surrounding Khushi in general.Nobody considers her the first priority.Why is she always given a second class treatment?

i can fully repeat ur words ..!!
wonderful post agree

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top