Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

When will Khushi become most important?(Edtd) (Page 10)

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sneptsmayuri099RickyBahlKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

Lets find a new lover for Khushi like Kekta serials...LOLLOLLOL

No seriously poor girl should have someone who can show other what they are missing by ignoring her...If she go with someone else and get the top priority  then they will understand...Angry
Angry
What ?! Why ?! What did Arnav do today ?!
And NO I dont want IPK to become like Kekta show..

Edited by barunroxx7 - 10 August 2012 at 2:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classy

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

the day Khushi has lost her bubliness & becomes a stone
ASR needs to change his attitude now

Harshita:Khushi has lost her self long ago.She is a stone inside.But she will never show her pains to him.She will always fake a smile so that he is assured that his wife is happy.She will never let him suffer for her.She will never open up in front of Arnav.And the saddest part is Arnav will never understand her inner turmoil.For Arnav Khushi is a happy go lucky good and simple girl.But he does not know that there lies a heartbroken woman inside her.But when it comes to Anjali all he can see is her pain,her turmoils.This is the difference.He sees Khushi's craziness not her pains but he sees Anjali's pains not her selfishness.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rightknell11Roslyn1991Luv_isnt_classyRickyBahlAmazingAmysana_sugarbunKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Originally posted by Harshitha

the day Khushi has lost her bubliness & becomes a stone
ASR needs to change his attitude now

Harshita:Khushi has lost her self long ago.She is a stone inside.But she will never show her pains to him.She will always fake a smile so that he is assured that his wife is happy.She will never let him suffer for her.She will never open up in front of Arnav.And the saddest part is Arnav will never understand her inner turmoil.For Arnav Khushi is a happy go lucky good and simple girl.But he does not know that there lies a heartbroken woman inside her.But when it comes to Anjali all he can see is her pain,her turmoils.This is the difference.He sees Khushi's craziness not her pains but he sees Anjali's pains not her selfishness.

WOWW. you nailed it yaar. AwesomeeeClap

Everytime i hear Arnav saying this dialogue over and over again i feel really annoyed and irritated. Before his marriage it was acceptable, and even post marriage it was coz he was under a misconception when he kept blackmailing and torturing Khushi that my Di is very imp and im doing it only for her, but now esp after the truth revelation its kindaAngry  Censored. Its not about today's episode but about the times he said this before thrice or i believe more than thatDead. Why cant he say BOTH or is that really hard to say only a four letter word??Ouch. What he ;s doing now for Khushi is not an hehsaan but rather its a right of a husband. The things he does for his Di i dont see him doing such for Khushi. As you said, he only sees the pain of his Di ..thanks to his Di who cries and needs pampering all the time . Khushi does not show it but rather has it hidden inside and still tries to act all bubbly no wonder he thinks that she is all happy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rightknell11Roslyn1991AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUPKookiemonster

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Originally posted by fan145

coome onn he didnt wan to drag tht in front of dadi ..if dadi coems to knw shyam was lusting on khushi damn sure she is gonna MU khushi ..he just avoided ...and concerning othrs i donno but khushi is the most impt person in arnav's life ,,,no dobt in tht ,,,its just he didnt mention tht in front of dadi ...khushi and di both r impt ..he is balancing both very nicely

Come on I am not saying about today's Dadi and Arnav's conversations.It is about the attitude of Arnav towards Khushi and Anjali after the kidnapping track.He now trusts,loves,understands ,care and respect Khushi undoubtedly.But for him Anjali is still the only one whose life is ruined,Anjali is the only one who is sad,Anjali is the only one who was hurt by Shyam.
He still did not realize that Khushi's life is also ruined,Khushi has suffered much more than Anjali,Khushi is much more hurt by Shyam.

He is taking care of Khushi's happiness but he still does not realize that Khushi needs much more care than Anjali.Khushi was physically abused by Shyam.She has bigger wounds than Anjali.Just gifts and remarriage can not make her feel secured.I appreciate that he is trying to bring a smile in Khushi's face.But he needs to assure her that he will be with her forever as he assures Anjali everyday.The assurance is what lacking in him.

i agree vth u on tht point but dont say tht he doesnt consider her as impt one ..he surely consider her as impt..but i think he is not openinng its time for him to open i doo agree vth tht point ...its time for him to realize thth khushi was also hurt even though he does a bit ..i want him to say it out like u saidSmile
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
If only Gul di keeps aside her phangirlism of ASR, khushi will be khushi...Or else we will get a chirpy girl with no brain and no mind.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyLuv_isnt_classyOmNaMaSteOm

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
i actually don't agree with this which is rare because i always side khushi but i think this time people are taking a dialogue spoken in the wrong way when arnav said di is the most important in his life he didn't mean khushi isn't obviously he can't say di is the second most important person in my life people don't say that. We all can't pick between mom and dad just like that he can't pick between the two. I think lately arnav has proven the importance of khushi in his life to the whole raizaida family.

Edited by -CreativeSoul- - 10 August 2012 at 2:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sanjana-NotKidding

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Yes, maybe he should say that Di is one of the most important people in his life... but nothing will change the fact that she is his sister and will always be! I don't know why that is so wrong? Can he not love both equally? Can't his di hold equal position in his life as his Khushi? why are we making it some sort of competition between Anjali and Khushi? Why are we making Anjali the enemy here? Because she is not! Both ARE equally important in his life. Di will not be more important than khushi, nor will Khushi be more important than his di. They are equal yaar!

Go to top