When will Khushi become most important?(Edtd) - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Lovely post Aisha...my reply will be long because I can never write a concise post once I start writing.

First of all...I want to state that I love my mom to death and she will always be the most important person in my life. I'm not married yet so who knows if it changes later but right now, I can't imagine anyone coming close to her. She loves me unconditionally, she has done so much for me, she will always take my side over my dad.

I have not seen any of that from Anjali. In fact, she would be a horrible mom. Thank god she ain't my mom! First of all, she tried to kill her own baby. That was disgusting and vile. Second...if Arnav is like her "son", why did she tell him to bring back the man who kidnapped and tried to kill him? What a selfish mother she is, she is a disgrace. She can't see beyond her own pain, she won't put her son's happiness above her own.

This is the same mother who got jealous seeing her son having a sweet moment with his wife after years of suffering alone. The same mother who makes her son and his wife feel guilty for acting as husband-wife. The same mother who can't stand her son's happiness because she is not living in a perfect world anymore. 

If she was a real mother to him, her instincts would have told her that her son was in trouble when he was kidnapped. Yet Khushi was the only one to sense he was in trouble and put her life and reputation on the line to save him. Her instincts told her he was in trouble, her heart was restless, she woke up with nightmares. Anjali felt none of that...she even spoke to Arnav on the phone and didn't sense anything whereas Khushi spoke to him on the same phone and immediately knew he was in trouble, without him telling her anything.

Khushi's love is unconditional. Arnav and Anjali are both selfish with their love. Anjali wants her "son" to be happy only when she is happy. Arnav "loves" Khushi only when they are alone or when his sister is not in the picture. The minute she is in front of him, Khushi becomes a second thought. He didn't open his mouth to defend Khushi when Shyam humiliated her because he was scared his sister couldn't bear it...way to thank the woman who saved your life...ignore her pain to protect a sister who didn't do anything for you. He said the most hurtful things to Khushi because his sister tried to kill her baby. His love is very conditional...he loves and defends Khushi only when it is convenient. 

I wish Khushi would respect herself more. That's what I hate most about her. She is way more special and wonderful as a person than Anjali ever could be...even if these people don't appreciate her as much as they should, we know she deserves someone who will make her first in his heart (aside from her father). Anjali is lucky she gets pampered so much by so many people, despite being so selfish and not even remotely close to the beautiful person, inside and out, that Khushi is...that's why I will always feel more for Khushi.

๐Ÿ˜ฒ...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

You nailed it girl! Concise post? Phssshttt! You have a great point of view! Love it! I think the only one that cares for her is Nani, even when they got married out of the blue she was mad and disappointed with their actions but she didn't slap and disown them. And Anjali AKA mother was pissed with them for days unless they did their traditional customs, and then dropped it but she still gave off the vibe that she was pissed. I don't really remember the wedding episodes but I remember I was REALLY pissed at Anjali's actions.
Edited by Kajol17 - 11 years ago
 that's true! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I know ASR feels that khushi is important, but I guess he fears to say that Khushi has become the most important person in his life! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by Harshitha

Priyanka u nailed it sweet heart

๐Ÿค— Harshi, you're always so sweet...you read all my rants no matter how long and incoherent they may be haha. I don't have to say how much I love all your posts!

Originally posted by Kajol17

๐Ÿ˜ฒ...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

You nailed it girl! Concise post? Phssshttt! You have a great point of view! Love it! I think the only one that cares for her is Nani, even when they got married out of the blue she was mad and disappointed with their actions but she didn't slap and disown them. And Anjali AKA mother was pissed with them for days unless they did their traditional customs, and then dropped it but she still gave off the vibe that she was pissed. I don't really remember the wedding episodes but I remember I was REALLY pissed at Anjali's actions.

Thanks dear. I've always had a soft corner for Nani out of all the RM clowns because she has always treated Khushi with respect from day one. Although I didn't like how she told Khushi not to come in front of Anjali when the truth came out. The bottom line is that when it comes to protecting Anjali's fragile little heart, no one thinks twice before being rude or insensitive to Khushi. I can overlook Nani's actions because naturally she will look out for her grand-daughter over her bahu. What about Arnav, Khushi IS his wife...he should at least feel more for her than Nani does. If he says she is one of the two most important people in his life, prove it...his words are empty until I see him treating Khushi as an equal to his sister, not just when it is convenient.
GR8 Post ๐Ÿ‘
But the fact is Khushi is and will always be the 2nd priority no matter how selfless & unconditional her love is.. cause unfortunately thts how all SP leads are shown. :(

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Exactly! A mother's love cant be compared to one of a wive's. I would not respect Arnav if he doesnt find Anjali important and ignores her for Khushi. She is a mother figure. Khushi deserves all the love from Arnav, and Arnav is giving her too but Anjali was the mosy impt, is and will remain. And im sure khushi even understands him.
I thoroughly disagree with you. A sister will always have her OWN family consisting of her husband and kids for whom she will always remain the most important person in life where brother nowhere comes as a 1st priority..In anjali's case also her husband and her unborn kid are her 1st priority...NOT Arnav...but on the contrary If a brother even after getting married considers his sister as 1st priority over his wife, therefore in life if ever comes a situation where he will have to choose either of them, he ends up choosing his sister OVER his life partner... I will utmost pity that girl who gets such a husband in life... Bcos when a girl gets married to a man leaving her whole family behind for the rest of her life, she always gives 1st priority to her husband and his family over herself and her family... Hence she deserves to get the same importance back from her husband...In case she doesn't and always being handled as a second priority... she better stays alone than being in delusion of having an ideal life partner.
Edited by monalisa1234 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

It is clear that to DI... SNAKE is the most important person!

It is TIME for Arnav to get HIS priorities right! Support your wife ABOVE your sister, coz she loves YOU the most!

Your sister, loves HER despicable husband the most! She is LYING to you! The person who accuses YOU of lying, is now lying to EVERYONE for Snake!

If after marriage husband can become the first priority for a girl then why not wife become at least equal to the sister of a husband.Why always have to keep the sister above?If the sister can meet her brother's kidnapper secretly then why the broher can not have some sweet moments with his wife.
i think after knowing his DI cheating on him for shyamu...arnav will understand khushi is important and even admit it...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i loved what a member wrote in another post , "u r most important part of  my llife di,but khushi is my life!!!!
his love cant be lessen for anjali but m sure one day will come when arnav like anjali,will give 1st priority to his life partner!   but their importance can never be compared,as every person holds his /her own place!
Edited by ainimonaya - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Lovely post Aisha...my reply will be long because I can never write a concise post once I start writing.

First of all...I want to state that I love my mom to death and she will always be the most important person in my life. I'm not married yet so who knows if it changes later but right now, I can't imagine anyone coming close to her. She loves me unconditionally, she has done so much for me, she will always take my side over my dad.

I have not seen any of that from Anjali. In fact, she would be a horrible mom. Thank god she ain't my mom! First of all, she tried to kill her own baby. That was disgusting and vile. Second...if Arnav is like her "son", why did she tell him to bring back the man who kidnapped and tried to kill him? What a selfish mother she is, she is a disgrace. She can't see beyond her own pain, she won't put her son's happiness above her own.

This is the same mother who got jealous seeing her son having a sweet moment with his wife after years of suffering alone. The same mother who makes her son and his wife feel guilty for acting as husband-wife. The same mother who can't stand her son's happiness because she is not living in a perfect world anymore. 

If she was a real mother to him, her instincts would have told her that her son was in trouble when he was kidnapped. Yet Khushi was the only one to sense he was in trouble and put her life and reputation on the line to save him. Her instincts told her he was in trouble, her heart was restless, she woke up with nightmares. Anjali felt none of that...she even spoke to Arnav on the phone and didn't sense anything whereas Khushi spoke to him on the same phone and immediately knew he was in trouble, without him telling her anything.

Khushi's love is unconditional. Arnav and Anjali are both selfish with their love. Anjali wants her "son" to be happy only when she is happy. Arnav "loves" Khushi only when they are alone or when his sister is not in the picture. The minute she is in front of him, Khushi becomes a second thought. He didn't open his mouth to defend Khushi when Shyam humiliated her because he was scared his sister couldn't bear it...way to thank the woman who saved your life...ignore her pain to protect a sister who didn't do anything for you. He said the most hurtful things to Khushi because his sister tried to kill her baby. His love is very conditional...he loves and defends Khushi only when it is convenient. 

I wish Khushi would respect herself more. That's what I hate most about her. She is way more special and wonderful as a person than Anjali ever could be...even if these people don't appreciate her as much as they should, we know she deserves someone who will make her first in his heart (aside from her father). Anjali is lucky she gets pampered so much by so many people, despite being so selfish and not even remotely close to the beautiful person, inside and out, that Khushi is...that's why I will always feel more for Khushi.

I agree with you Priyanka.A very nice post.๐Ÿ‘
This post should be read by those who says Anjali is mother to Arnav and she practically raised him.
Come on what Anjali did and is still doing with Arnav forget mother even no sister will do.
The woman lived on Arnav's love,care and money but she was never able to see her brother's pain,sorrows,tensions.Even Akash understand Arnav better than Anjali.
And how can Anjali be a mother to Arnav when she is not even a mother to her child.She tried to kill her own children.Then how can she be a mother to just a mere brother?

And Khushi has given Arnav the protection like a mother,a shoulder like a brother,affection like a sister.Khushi is much more than a wife to him.But still this girl is the second fiddle in his life.๐Ÿ˜กStill she has to think about Anjali's happiness to make Arnav happy.But what about her pains?

Originally posted by monalisa1234

I thoroughly disagree with you. A sister will always have her OWN family consisting of her husband and kids for whom she will always remain the most important person in life where brother nowhere comes as a 1st priority..In anjali's case also her husband and her unborn kid are her 1st priority...NOT Arnav...but on the contrary If a brother even after getting married considers his sister as 1st priority over his wife, therefore in life if ever comes a situation where he will have to choose either of them, he ends up choosing his sister OVER his life partner... I will utmost pity that girl who gets such a husband in life... Bcos when a girl gets married to a man leaving her whole family behind for the rest of her life, she always gives 1st priority to her husband and his family over herself and her family... Hence she deserves to get the same importance back from her husband...In case she doesn't and always being handled as a second priority... she better stays alone than being in delusion of having an ideal life partner.
i am 100% agree with u dear.๐Ÿค—..all words u said right monalisa๐Ÿ‘