Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree...
Khushi is always treated as second in GH or in RM...She shud get more respect ..I hate her to be scapegoat all time...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It is clear that to DI... SNAKE is the most important person!

It is TIME for Arnav to get HIS priorities right! Support your wife ABOVE your sister, coz she loves YOU the most!

Your sister, loves HER despicable husband the most! She is LYING to you! The person who accuses YOU of lying, is now lying to EVERYONE for Snake!
Afya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

Will there be any person in this world for whom she will be the most important person?.Even after sacrificing so much for her family she was still treated as the adopted daughter.😔
And she is also the second fiddle in her husband's life.Even after risking her life to save him she is not the most important person in his life.😔
Every single time Arnav's words "Di is the most important person in my life" is a huge turn off.Why can't he say that,"Di is one of the most important persons in my life."
Arnav,Garima,Buaji,Babuji all loves Khushi but for none of them her happiness is the first concern.
Will someday Khushi feel that even she is the most important person in someone's life?I hope some fine day Arnav will admit that Khushi is one of the most important person in his life.
😳
I feel for this orphan soul.😭

P.S.:I am not talking about today's Arnav and Dadi's conversation.Arnav may not wanted to take Khushi's name in front of Dadi.I am talking about everyone surrounding Khushi in general.Nobody considers her the first priority.Why is she always given a second class treatment?

The way I see it, When you love someone, You both actually become One. And every other person who they both love and respect become priorities to both. So for Arnav, Khushi is actually part of him. They are ONE. That's why his Di is the most important person in his life. Where as, Khushi is His life.
One can also then  understand the respect and affection he has for the Gupta family because of Khushi. They are very important people for her. So, they become important for him too.😊

-Saba- thumbnail

Will there be any person in this world for whom she will be the most important person?
It is a true fact that a girl is the most important person only in her parent's life.But poor Khushi was orphaned at childhood.Though the Gupta family accepted her,loved her but she was always the second priority She was always the second  class citizen in her family.Even after sacrificing so much for her family she was still treated as the adopted daughter.
😔
And she is also the second fiddle in her husband's life.Even after risking her life to save him she is not the most important person in his life.😔
Every single time Arnav's words "Di is the most important person in my life" is a huge turn off.Why can't he say that,"Di is one of the most important persons in my life."
Arnav,Garima,Buaji,Babuji all loves Khushi but for none of them her happiness is the first concern.
Will someday Khushi feel that even she is the most important person in someone's life?I hope some fine day Arnav will admit that Khushi is one of the most important person in his life.
😳

P.S.:I am not talking about today's Arnav and Dadi's conversation.Arnav may not wanted to take Khushi's name in front of Dadi.I am talking about everyone surrounding Khushi in general.Nobody considers her the first priority.Why is she always given a second class treatment?

i can fully repeat ur words ..!!
wonderful post agree

clover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I think that once Arnav comes to know that Anjali betrayed him and lied to him to meet his enemy, which will hurt him alot, she will go down the priority ladder and Khushi will climb up.
Kajol20 thumbnail

😳

I agree completely, and when I heard Arnav say that about Anjali, the first thing I thought was, "What about Khushi?"
Punkin22 thumbnail

Arnav took the responsibility of Anjali after the death of their parents.And after Anjali's marriage he also took the responsibility of her husband.Arnav provided financial help to Anjali's good for nothing husband.Yes anjali is a mother figure or even more than that to Arnav but Arnav is not a child to Arnav.
Anjali asked Arnav to bring Shyam back.Will any mother ever want to keep relationship with someone who tried to kill her son?
Anjali is meeting Shyam secretly.But she has problem when Arnav secretly meets Khushi.
To Anjali her marriage is much more important than her brother.

And I am not comparing between a sister's love and wife's love.My question is why can the wife also be the most important person in a man's life?And it is not about today's situation.Arnav''s every action proves that Anjali is the most important person in his life.
Arnav is undoubtedly a good husband no denying on that.But that is not what the topic is about.

Loving this thread and all the discussion and comments. Thank you all.  Anjali has never been a favorite character for me.  If you love Anjali and everything about her please don't read any further.

What do you think will happen to Arnav when he learns that his fragile, frail, loving sister is a  back-stabbing, two-faced liar.  And even worst she has chosen Shyam over him.   She didn't put her brother first...in fact she betrayed him.

I think that Arnav will be devastated and broken not able to believe his loving sister could do this to him.  His heartbreak will be hard to watch.  Would anyone like to guess who will be there for Arnav to lean on and support him during this time.  Yup, Khushi.

After this betrayal what will their relationship be like??  Please feel free to throw tomatoes, shoes, whatever,  I can take it...

AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely post Aisha...my reply will be long because I can never write a concise post once I start writing.

First of all...I want to state that I love my mom to death and she will always be the most important person in my life. I'm not married yet so who knows if it changes later but right now, I can't imagine anyone coming close to her. She loves me unconditionally, she has done so much for me, she will always take my side over my dad.

I have not seen any of that from Anjali. In fact, she would be a horrible mom. Thank god she ain't my mom! First of all, she tried to kill her own baby. That was disgusting and vile. Second...if Arnav is like her "son", why did she tell him to bring back the man who kidnapped and tried to kill him? What a selfish mother she is, she is a disgrace. She can't see beyond her own pain, she won't put her son's happiness above her own.

This is the same mother who got jealous seeing her son having a sweet moment with his wife after years of suffering alone. The same mother who makes her son and his wife feel guilty for acting as husband-wife. The same mother who can't stand her son's happiness because she is not living in a perfect world anymore. 

If she was a real mother to him, her instincts would have told her that her son was in trouble when he was kidnapped. Yet Khushi was the only one to sense he was in trouble and put her life and reputation on the line to save him. Her instincts told her he was in trouble, her heart was restless, she woke up with nightmares. Anjali felt none of that...she even spoke to Arnav on the phone and didn't sense anything whereas Khushi spoke to him on the same phone and immediately knew he was in trouble, without him telling her anything.

Khushi's love is unconditional. Arnav and Anjali are both selfish with their love. Anjali wants her "son" to be happy only when she is happy. Arnav "loves" Khushi only when they are alone or when his sister is not in the picture. The minute she is in front of him, Khushi becomes a second thought. He didn't open his mouth to defend Khushi when Shyam humiliated her because he was scared his sister couldn't bear it...way to thank the woman who saved your life...ignore her pain to protect a sister who didn't do anything for you. He said the most hurtful things to Khushi because his sister tried to kill her baby. His love is very conditional...he loves and defends Khushi only when it is convenient. 

I wish Khushi would respect herself more. That's what I hate most about her. She is way more special and wonderful as a person than Anjali ever could be...even if these people don't appreciate her as much as they should, we know she deserves someone who will make her first in his heart (aside from her father). Anjali is lucky she gets pampered so much by so many people, despite being so selfish and not even remotely close to the beautiful person, inside and out, that Khushi is...that's why I will always feel more for Khushi.
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priyanka u nailed it sweet heart

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
there is one aspect i dont understand
they show ASR being the a good brother & now - a - days a good husband but they have never shown Anjali being a good Di in comparison to what her chottey is doing

she expects ASR not to lie or not to choose khushi over her but when the time comes she is the first one to choose shyam & lie left, right & center even after she is been told by many ppl of the RM that shyam is the evil guy (read mami, NK, Payal, Khushi) its 4 people & mami is a family member

i want to why these double standards between a bro & sis on this show
they celebrate rakshabandhan but anjali has not trust for her chottey really weird - then why are you tying the rakhi it doesnt make sense
thats irony