Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
that my dear friend is my pet wish...for her to be the most important person in arnav's life
Jaan_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i think she will be most important person to Junior ASR 
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

i agree with you ๐Ÿ˜Š isnt this the reason that today it is said that "bete ke shadi ke baad beta apna nahi rehta" .. arent this is the reason we girls get blamed because we always expect husband to be only ours leaving aside all the other relation which is with him from the time he is born..:)
i am glad that Khushi doesnt think like us ๐Ÿค—

Exactly! A mother's love cant be compared to one of a wive's. I would not respect Arnav if he doesnt find Anjali important and ignores her for Khushi. She is a mother figure. Khushi deserves all the love from Arnav, and Arnav is giving her too but Anjali was the mosy impt, is and will remain. And im sure khushi even understands him.
Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

May be when ASR comes to know that his pyaari Sabse important Di is lieing to him and meeting the snake secretly ๐Ÿ˜ก

I doubt it will happen even then...you see arnav's love for his di is unconditional in the true sense,he loves her even when she is clingy,weak,self centered(which is most of the times),its khushi who has to be caring,selfless and even then she is the second most important person in his life๐Ÿคข
Amazing how arnav's angry young man personaility surfaces only with khushi,otherwise toh he is tolerant with everyone,not only with his di.
He can not tell mami to behave herself because guess what she sold her jewellery when ASR needed money but he can hear the woman who saved his life being called 'phati saree'
If any husband kep saying and showing how his di is the most important person in his life then any normal wife would be sad(and that's an understatement!) but here khushi does not mind!Eww!
She herself does not consider her a human,how will others respect her feelings?
Shyam should not enter RM because he betrayed anjali.Should that be the only reason?...shouldn't he care about his wife who had to tolerate shyam's creepy lusting to save him?
.sariminoz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so true yaaar  i was waiting for arnav to say that shyam has hurted two most important person of his life but he only said di ๐Ÿ˜ญ
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
True said dear..
For arnav everything is Di..DI..DI..DI.
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: S.Janaki

i think she will be most important person to Junior ASR 

Amen๐Ÿ˜Š

ASR will never shower her with the love she deserves... DI will always be more important!
But Khushi's kid(s) will always love their mommy the most๐Ÿ˜›
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
chillax dear !!!
Di & Khushi are equally important...to an extent khushi comes first now for ASR...but in front of Dadi he cant say that coz it will reflect badly on Khushi...dadi might interpret that khushi caused distance between bro-sis...he made his point but also protected his Di !!!!!!!!!!!
clever ASR ๐Ÿ˜‰
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
It is like asking a mother to choose between husband and son ... each has an equal but different value in life... If she says her son is the most important in her life does it mean that her husband is not important to her anymore?
No one becomes the "most" important in anyone's life ... a wife will have a mother-in-law or a sister-in-law to contend with a husband will have a father-in-law to contend with ... 
Khushi loves Arnav and knows she is very important in Arnav's life and I don't think she is insecure about Arnav's love for his Di.
Roslyn1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed 100% dear.
The thing that was stopping me to make such post were people in forum.
The other day I wrote the same thing in the comment and the reply I got was "Dekhna hai toh dekho" "use frustration thread" etc etc. If everything has a thread then y use IPKKND forum?
Poor Khushi is always dominated.
No one to care for her.
They are showing so much female domination yaar.
Hate it when the thing comes to Khushi's domination.
Please give her some respect otherwise this show will lose the female fans specially the ones who are married.
Please have mercy on the poor soul.