Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

When will Khushi become most important?(Edtd)

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Will there be any person in this world for whom she will be the most important person?
It is a true fact that a girl is the most important person only in her parent's life.But poor Khushi was orphaned at childhood.Though the Gupta family accepted her,loved her but she was always the second priority She was always the second  class citizen in her family.Even after sacrificing so much for her family she was still treated as the adopted daughter.
Unhappy
And she is also the second fiddle in her husband's life.Even after risking her life to save him she is not the most important person in his life.Unhappy
Every single time Arnav's words "Di is the most important person in my life" is a huge turn off.Why can't he say that,"Di is one of the most important persons in my life."
Arnav,Garima,Buaji,Babuji all loves Khushi but for none of them her happiness is the first concern.Ouch
Will someday Khushi feel that even she is the most important person in someone's life?I hope some fine day Arnav will admit that Khushi is one of the most important person in his life.
Embarrassed
I feel for this orphan soul.Cry

P.S.:I am not talking about today's Arnav and Dadi's conversation.Arnav may not wanted to take Khushi's name in front of Dadi.I am talking about everyone surrounding Khushi in general.Nobody considers her the first priority.Why is she always given a second class treatment?

Edited by ItIsMyLife - 10 August 2012 at 11:59am

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

sueccheeky25Kavita1970Luvlin28geet.anjaliRain_dropvarshaelangoankiLuvNikky.divisunkaviPink77ammu2gem_14Ashima.gemsweetankitamustiannetasmin11-PoisonIvytwinklegirlPriyasha890hylaarn4vkhushisinjuimaginationnikkipunjsweety_virgo1radiationCamrynxyzsantaamitasailykarsridiya33soumyak-Reva-arnavsgirlMeena1428anumunu578Atyayfizzyfairypayel3004NasraManchilaHopeleslyInLoveLIONHEARTsanyukta90thaaniyaluckyarnavrightknell11habiba2073rajalekshmiS.Arshipriyankaakasaf_ZGHnirbasitoBonhi_ipkkndsps1234..Anannya..SuniApples94roldcAcnavneilmishty_angelmayuri099monalisa1234yongshinsmile1412Sarun_4eversun2011malosemalleeArathy-Vpeachpie.sariminoz.minnie2308sana_sugarbun-Viji-momb24Japonical.savitreeArnavKhushijodiTheSmurfsAmazingAmyakila15Luv_isnt_classy..Divya..Arshig8mints23shree10SaRun.sanja_heregmsksamanthanaHakuna-Matataasana11JUHI.HICogito_Ergo_Sumsree07lalarukhNi1234Punkin22Akanksha--Saba-caskertrina2010monsi08-SI-MrDarcyfanCATZ..ChitraFLIKEDMGanu17AshisOmNaMaSteOm-MKB-Deedeepa1rulamaMysticaldivinerimaNestleToulouseprincessunaraILTHBEB.shinchan.

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28razimona67LIONHEARTBonhi_ipkkndsun2011-Saba-Punkin22MrDarcyfanDeedeepa1OmNaMaSteOm

RuchaMulay IF-Dazzler
RuchaMulay
RuchaMulay

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
So true...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetfairy16diya33NasraManchilaAcnavneilMahi122

malose Goldie
malose
malose

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
yah i fell so bad for khushi i hoppe one day she finds the person how will fil that she is the most imoprten person in her/his life bout i dont think it gona be arnav 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sinjuAcnavneil

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Kabhi nahi... she can be equally important some day but not THE most important. Sigh Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diya33ma-nishadaAcnavneil

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
For khushi's babuji, she is the most imp person yaar!!! he has always supported her.. he has more affection to her than payal.. that is very much visible..  even, i would want her to the most imp person for arnav.. i feel she is.. even nw.. but, the thing is she will be sharing it with anjali always.. that can't be changed yaar. 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

varshaelangomadarfantwinklegirlS.Arshifizzyfairyamitasailykarsripia24AcnavneilBonhi_ipkkndmomb24arshy4everarchanak.sariminoz.gmskMrDarcyfanOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmprincessunara

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i feel irritated when he says " di is the most important person in my life"..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

varshaelangotasmin11sinjufizzyfairyAchava11Bonhi_ipkkndAcnavneilorianthigmsk..Divya..MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Will there be any person in this world for whom she will be the most important person?
It is a true fact that a girl is the most important person only in her parent's life.But poor Khushi was orphaned at childhood.Though the Gupta family accepted her,loved her but she was always the second priority She was always the second  class citizen in her family.Even after sacrificing so much for her family she was still treated as the adopted daughter.
Unhappy
And she is also the second fiddle in her husband's life.Even after risking her life to save him she is not the most important person in his life.Unhappy
Every single time Arnav's words "Di is the most important person in my life" is a huge turn off.Why can't he say that,"Di is one of the most important persons in my life."
Arnav,Garima,Buaji,Babuji all loves Khushi but for none of them her happiness is the first concern.Ouch
Will someday Khushi feel that even she is the most important person in someone's life?I hope some fine day Arnav will admit that Khushi is one of the most important person in his life.
Embarrassed
I feel for this orphan soul.Cry
I know...
I will never want my husband to say di is most imp person in my life...
Why the hell you get married the?
Poor khushiCry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

geet.anjalisinjufizzyfairydiya33AcnavneilBonhi_ipkkndakila15Punkin22-Saba-amaia

Go to top