Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

10/8/12..Arnav's past clearing day by day.. (Page 7)

shilpa1581 Senior Member
shilpa1581
shilpa1581

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 326

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
nice post.. gr8 epi.. but dadi spoiling evryone 's mood... even arnav's.. poor fellow trying to b romantic with khushi & there dadi poking her nose into their lifes... but probably good as b'coz of dadi khushi is getting more closer to himEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_EternalLove

binti Newbie
binti
binti

Joined: 11 August 2012
Posts: 5

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky89

Originally posted by AR_EternalLove

Originally posted by pinky89

Great post Aru !!!! 
Loved the episode !!!! Story is moving we all waited to know their past ... Flirty Arnav & poor khushi ... Dining table scene was so funny ...Sure dadi is here bcoz of shyam ... I hate her she just reminding him his past ...The past he always wanted to forget ... Nice prediction even i tot the same in past also there must be some MU ...Lets see how Cvs moving the show...Today she spoiled Arnav romantic mood ...

thanks pinks..

arshi scenes were treat..but dadi spoiled arnav mood...so SR is not possible now... yeah i think it would have been an mu in past too
This Mu ll never leave Arhi past,present,Past Mu ll create some Mu in future history repeating ... Dadi is too much she left Arnav 14 yrs back all of sudden she came back to them and questing everyone where were these concern all these years ...
Yes dadi is accusing ASR mom for being weak and she did the same thing she ran away from her grandkids for 14 years. Nani had to step in, now she is back to claim her position. i don't blame ASR for being rude.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_EternalLove

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 22479

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_EternalLove

Originally posted by ragvir.fan

Originally posted by AR_EternalLove

Originally posted by ragvir.fan

res...
lovely post aru rockerz Thumbs Up
is anjali having extra marital affair LOL
khushi was hilarious today .cant stopped roflingROFL
arnav was superb Wink .full of intensity...bas monday kkgsr aajaye uske paas for consoling...
cvs wasted 5 mins for promotingAngry...
dadi Angry Angry 
loved the epi .it was very good.

thanks dibs...
dont know yaar whats wrong with anjali...Confused

khushi was damn funny and arnav full on in mood...Wink

hate daadi saare SR ke mood ki baja daaliAngry
dadi haath dho kar hamare arhi ke peeche pad gayi hai...
 

i hate her more than shyaam...badi mushkil se SR hone waali thi aur isne mood hi off kar diya...ab phir se khushi ko hard work karna hoga arnav ko calm down karne ke liye...kya daadi zakham par namak mirch spray karne aayi hai?
seems like she is step GM of arnav.hey did u read mishti spoilers... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_EternalLove

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Joined: 02 May 2010
Posts: 9437

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpa1581

nice post.. gr8 epi.. but dadi spoiling evryone 's mood... even arnav's.. poor fellow trying to b romantic with khushi & there dadi poking her nose into their lifes... but probably good as b'coz of dadi khushi is getting more closer to himEmbarrassed

thanks...yeah due to daadi they are coming more close
AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Joined: 02 May 2010
Posts: 9437

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by binti

Originally posted by pinky89

Originally posted by AR_EternalLove

Originally posted by pinky89

Great post Aru !!!! 
Loved the episode !!!! Story is moving we all waited to know their past ... Flirty Arnav & poor khushi ... Dining table scene was so funny ...Sure dadi is here bcoz of shyam ... I hate her she just reminding him his past ...The past he always wanted to forget ... Nice prediction even i tot the same in past also there must be some MU ...Lets see how Cvs moving the show...Today she spoiled Arnav romantic mood ...

thanks pinks..

arshi scenes were treat..but dadi spoiled arnav mood...so SR is not possible now... yeah i think it would have been an mu in past too
This Mu ll never leave Arhi past,present,Past Mu ll create some Mu in future history repeating ... Dadi is too much she left Arnav 14 yrs back all of sudden she came back to them and questing everyone where were these concern all these years ...
Yes dadi is accusing ASR mom for being weak and she did the same thing she ran away from her grandkids for 14 years. Nani had to step in, now she is back to claim her position. i don't blame ASR for being rude.

i agree with u
AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Joined: 02 May 2010
Posts: 9437

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragvir.fan

Originally posted by AR_EternalLove

Originally posted by ragvir.fan

Originally posted by AR_EternalLove

Originally posted by ragvir.fan

res...
lovely post aru rockerz Thumbs Up
is anjali having extra marital affair LOL
khushi was hilarious today .cant stopped roflingROFL
arnav was superb Wink .full of intensity...bas monday kkgsr aajaye uske paas for consoling...
cvs wasted 5 mins for promotingAngry...
dadi Angry Angry 
loved the epi .it was very good.

thanks dibs...
dont know yaar whats wrong with anjali...Confused

khushi was damn funny and arnav full on in mood...Wink

hate daadi saare SR ke mood ki baja daaliAngry
dadi haath dho kar hamare arhi ke peeche pad gayi hai...


 

i hate her more than shyaam...badi mushkil se SR hone waali thi aur isne mood hi off kar diya...ab phir se khushi ko hard work karna hoga arnav ko calm down karne ke liye...kya daadi zakham par namak mirch spray karne aayi hai?
seems like she is step GM of arnav.hey did u read mishti spoilers... 

i agree...i have read spoilers..but dont know wat will happen as SR chances are bleak
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Joined: 22 January 2012
Posts: 16581

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Clapagree with ur title onwards...
nice post dearEmbarrassed
nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 4246

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
god noes wat is der fast..but its quite painful fr arnav dat we noe...nd if khushi is linked suwhere 2 it den it l be a problem...
story is exciitn day by day bu one thing is sure dat his dadi is very mean!!! i dint lyk her at allConfused


Edited by sashhh33 - 12 August 2012 at 4:33am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Who noticed arnavs blue shirt today?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Ipkknd-ki-fan1   Replies: 56   Views: 13477

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 56 13477 22 May 2012 at 11:52pm by Aditi_ARHIrule
guess arnavs proposal to khushi

Author: honestyfirst   Replies: 8   Views: 5130

honestyfirst 8 5130 10 February 2012 at 7:05am by -Koeli_Appy-
Khushi-Arnavs emotional fightback-Article

2 3

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 18   Views: 9154

Armu4eva 18 9154 08 December 2011 at 5:42am by .Saraa.
OS :arnavs possesivness

2 3 4

Author: gansteress   Replies: 25   Views: 10762

gansteress 25 10762 23 November 2011 at 5:56am by capriya
Arnavs colour Red again

Author: LakshmiRathore   Replies: 1   Views: 1274

LakshmiRathore 1 1274 12 November 2011 at 11:00am by moon_mine

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index