Awesome post  Aru
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by BarunForever

The epi was awesome
Awesome post  Aru

thanks dear...

story is moving
nice post.. gr8 epi.. but dadi spoiling evryone 's mood... even arnav's.. poor fellow trying to b romantic with khushi & there dadi poking her nose into their lifes... but probably good as b'coz of dadi khushi is getting more closer to him😳
Originally posted by pinky89

This Mu ll never leave Arhi past,present,Past Mu ll create some Mu in future history repeating ... Dadi is too much she left Arnav 14 yrs back all of sudden she came back to them and questing everyone where were these concern all these years ...
Yes dadi is accusing ASR mom for being weak and she did the same thing she ran away from her grandkids for 14 years. Nani had to step in, now she is back to claim her position. i don't blame ASR for being rude.
Originally posted by AR_EternalLove

i hate her more than shyaam...badi mushkil se SR hone waali thi aur isne mood hi off kar diya...ab phir se khushi ko hard work karna hoga arnav ko calm down karne ke liye...kya daadi zakham par namak mirch spray karne aayi hai?
seems like she is step GM of arnav.hey did u read mishti spoilers... 
Originally posted by shilpa1581

nice post.. gr8 epi.. but dadi spoiling evryone 's mood... even arnav's.. poor fellow trying to b romantic with khushi & there dadi poking her nose into their lifes... but probably good as b'coz of dadi khushi is getting more closer to him😳

thanks...yeah due to daadi they are coming more close
Originally posted by binti

Yes dadi is accusing ASR mom for being weak and she did the same thing she ran away from her grandkids for 14 years. Nani had to step in, now she is back to claim her position. i don't blame ASR for being rude.

i agree with u
Originally posted by ragvir.fan

seems like she is step GM of arnav.hey did u read mishti spoilers... 

i agree...i have read spoilers..but dont know wat will happen as SR chances are bleak
👏agree with ur title onwards...
nice post dear😳
god noes wat is der fast..but its quite painful fr arnav dat we noe...nd if khushi is linked suwhere 2 it den it l be a problem...
story is exciitn day by day bu one thing is sure dat his dadi is very mean!!! i dint lyk her at all😕
Edited by sashhh33 - 11 years ago