Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

WU-10th Aug-Piddi Troubles (Page 3)

dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Loved the MM moments in the morning! Both looked very cute and lovely! But there wasn't enough time taken to show the intense in their looks.. They had the kids at home right Smile Anyway good enough for the time being! Wink

Megha's lookup and make up is wonderful! Thanks to the team for that! Our voices were heard! I loved her look in that green saree... And even in school she was with free hair not the plait! There neck piece was there which was missing earlier at home but it was decent enough! She looks just perfect now! Wish the sarees are little more stylish! But not sure whether that will happen! Anyway happy with her look now! Beautiful!

Addu fight was good... He has been shown the same rough with Mohan, but now as the focus is given more it looks too much! Even earlier with the bike seat cover scene, he was the same hard boy not saying sorry and ran away! Awaiting the papa-son bonding scenes! It wud really be cute to see them together after all this rough and tough fights!

very well said! The MM moments in the morning were very nice! Megha is looking really beautiful now in her new sari, jewellery, bindi, makeup. Mohan as usual looks great in his black baniyan!
Mohan leaning forward to kiss Megha - beautiful - thank you writers for bringing back my NBT. The last couple of episodes have brought back the smiles on my face. I have watched the morning scene n number of times now and still can't get enough of it.  Mohan should have leaned forward really close before Addu interfering - he was still a distant away Wink Cry.
Hopefully, we get to see this more during their honeymoon. 

There was no Nanhi today, but Renu again. Why is Renu more important over Nanhi and Jiji? We want to see more of Mohan-Nanhi convo and MM moments. MM are looking too good together Day Dreaming.

Next week's preview seem to indicate Janmashtami celebrations. I hope Mohan and Addu will become friends this week. Their fights are not sending out a good feeling and is bringing a damper to MM relationship. I hope they become friends before they leave for the honeymoon. 
I also hope one of the nights during the honeymoon will be a super episode and audience can get more of MM moments together. Thumbs Up Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulplatDee_76

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update...
MM morning moments were awesome...
i hope addu-mohan strikes a chord...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

thanx for the update...
MM morning moments were awesome...
i hope addu-mohan strikes a chord...
Now they're focusing on this only...waisey seeing you after long yaar...kidhar thi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

.Umsasl. IF-Addictz
.Umsasl.
.Umsasl.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Nice epi sensible moments in a sensible way! I loved the situations..Loved Mohan-Megha opening scene. It was very nicely done and was sweet... Mohan - addu relationship small child suddenly cann't accept new changes...need to be some times... Mohan's expressions when Addu throws the plate away and tells him that he hates him and the way Mohan remembers his own relationship with his father...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulplatDee_76

Belaku IF-Rockerz
Belaku
Belaku

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
rushj Senior Member
rushj
rushj

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
thanks for the update!!
Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
@ pooja : thanx for the update !!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index