India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

WU-10th Aug-Piddi Troubles (Page 2)

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Loved the MM moments in the morning! Both looked very cute and lovely! But there wasn't enough time taken to show the intense in their looks.. They had the kids at home right Smile Anyway good enough for the time being! Wink

Megha's lookup and make up is wonderful! Thanks to the team for that! Our voices were heard! I loved her look in that green saree... And even in school she was with free hair not the plait! There neck piece was there which was missing earlier at home but it was decent enough! She looks just perfect now! Wish the sarees are little more stylish! But not sure whether that will happen! Anyway happy with her look now! Beautiful!

Addu fight was good... He has been shown the same rough with Mohan, but now as the focus is given more it looks too much! Even earlier with the bike seat cover scene, he was the same hard boy not saying sorry and ran away! Awaiting the papa-son bonding scenes! It wud really be cute to see them together after all this rough and tough fights!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Julplatkkkphile

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks pooja for wu. The episode was really good. I always wanted to see these issues.
1. CVs brought the issue of the acceptance of step parents...new adjustments.
2.Second they also brought another issue of mohan & his father through the flash back. I hope they focus on these issues in near future & start showing mohan addu bonding. And in the process I want that mohan discovers what went wrong in his relationship with his father.
I hope this honeymoon trip brakes the ice between mohan & addu.
Another thing which I like was Mohan is well aware of legal procedures involved in name change &marriage certificate. Chalo mohan ko abhi tak kuch laws yaad hain...

Edited by misty85 - 10 August 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Julplatcrazy87kkkphileankur281.Umsasl.

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
The rude beaviour of Addu bringing back memories of childhood in Mohan was nice to see. I hope this only further matures him...

No Nanhi today - I just cant feel good after whole days work without seeing my little angel. Lgatahe is Addu ko ab jyada footage milne wala hai..

Renu apne bete ko doosro ki cupboard se cheeze churane ko bol rahi  hai... Ved/Saroj jaise do aakal ke andhein hi aisi namune ko pasand kar sakte hain,,,woh v Kanpur se...Rab e rakhe kya zamana agaya...

Dee_76.Umsasl.

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update, Pooja... Here's my thoughts on tonight's episode.. 

Aaj Mohan aur Addu dono ke liye bura laga; a little more for Mohan (kya kare iss dil ka :P) when Addu interrupted in the first scene and threw the plate at the end which gave him a deja vu of his own childhood & esp when Princy was telling how a father figure is necessary :( 

But Addu ke liye bhi bohot sad feel hua cuz woh bhi baccha hai, plus having a huge change in his life, toh problems hona jaayez hai.

Anyways as their childhood is similar, Mohan would be able to relate to him & I'm liking it cause in this way, he shall be mature.

Well, I really wonder if Mohan is also a step-son seeing how Mr.Bhatnagar never showed up even when he was shot and called him nalayak beta (initial episodes)..

Anyways love the episodes as the development is just perfect and I'm loving it. The first scene was wowiieee...got goosebumps! <3 

Precap was good! Can't wait for Monday :D

kkkphileDee_76

sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
thx for update pooji <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU

As for the epi, wow mast romance start hua but Addu beech mein aa gaya, apne mummy ka bodyguardLOL 

MU in principal's office, Mohan is talking about his first marriage and Megha is thinking about her first marriage Confused Confusion hi confusion.
Loved today how Mohan was seeing himself in Addu. This is the first time we are seeing FB of Mohan when he was a child. He got angry mainly with Addu becoz he spoke rudely with Megha, we can see how much Mohan respects his mother.

Precap: Janamastmi celebration to being, yipeee on Monday. Eagerly waiitng for the epi

Misty: Youtube link post karo na plsss 

Julplat.Umsasl.

kkkphile Senior Member
kkkphile
kkkphile

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

Mohan and Addu stare daggers at each other.

ROFLROFL
ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index