Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

WU-10th Aug-Piddi Troubles

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Written Updt

Morning nd Megs asking Nanhi to hurry up and  Mohan wakes up to c Megs drying her hair and she gets him tea and the aap tum argument starts and Mohan corners Megs but she escapes and MM pakda pakdi on and they both fall on the bed n eyelock and Mohan touches Megs and Addu tells him to stay away n not touch his mum and he starts crying and Megs says he will adjust and says that she is going to his school will Mohan cum along and Mohan agrees to it

Renu showing Tanu the FD slips and Tannu is lils this is stealing but Renu justifies it and Saroj cums along and asks Renu for the tickets and she gv's them and Saroj thanks her for doing so much for Megs and Renu brags abt the goodness in her winning everytime and SAroj is happy that the kids will stay with them

Principal talking to MM. She says that it is very difficult for kids to accept for step parents. Mohan says they have decided. Principal gives them an application form and says that attach an affidavit and marriage certificate. Mohan says it will take time to get marriage certificate. Megha says why? Mohan says because this is second marriage the legal formalities of the first marriage need to be done. Megha says yes. Mohan says that  till the time mine and Ridz divorce doesn't get finalized he realizes Megha is not next to him. Megha speaks to princi  Megha thanks Mohan. Mohan says I married you so it is my luck to lend my name to your kids. Principal says that now  Addu will learn stuff from his dad n asks them to gv Addu a haircut n Mohan is all ashamed

Renu and Tanu trying to steal tickets from MIL's cupboard. MIL walks in and Renu makes up an excuse that she was checking some details.

Mohan comes home and yells at Guru to make tea. Megha says that you may have forgotten that you are now married. Mohan says it is an habit now. Megha says now I will improve your habits. Megha says it is not the time to drink tea but lunch. Mohan eating lunch and Megha tells him that it is Janamashtami and it is Addus fav festival. She says he tries to break the matki every year, Mohan says this year he will surely break.

Addu comes home crying and say I don't want this stupid name. Megha asks why is he talking like this? Addu says other kids tease me. Megha says you ignore them the more you react the more pleasure they'll get out of teasing you. Mohan and Addu stare daggers at each other. Mohan calls him Piddi and Addu says my name is Aditya Vyas and I don't like you and don't wanna talk to you. Megha gives him food and he says he doesn't want to eat. Mohan picks up the plate and asks him to make a list of things he doesn't like about him but eat first. Addu pushes the plate away and says I hate you. Mohan has FB of doing that to Mr. Bhatnagar. Megha says you cannot talk to him like that. Addu says no. Mohan says you hate me that's fine but you cannot talk to your mother this away. He asks Addu to pick up his plate. Addu says he is going to his Dadaji's house as that is his house.

Precap: Janamashtami dance. All colors stars dancing with Megha and Mohan.

Comments n Views reqTongue

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10184/kunal-karan-kapoor/video/218919-colors-actors-come-together-for-janmasthami-with-the-leads-of-n.htm

Edited by -RD- - 13 August 2012 at 9:50am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashSanghavi8Jaiprishiny3mkaptusheEshitaBoses_sajalJulplatjagspaddyTelly.Addictlastminjolly_flekomassabatahircrazy87JumanaLoveKunalDee_76blmadhurifatim30subiamankkkap00rsaurisSunriseGreenbablinishaPratameshMR21ankur281knrajiMoner_RadioS.StephyAdallyFallen AngelNeelimaSJshamilsonu-monuSenpoomisty85_SilentSoul_Dew-dropSunShine_A-RadhaRani---Udhay---Swetha-

JumanaLoveKunal Goldie
JumanaLoveKunal
JumanaLoveKunal

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

2day episode was very niceEmbarrassed but i realy hate addu more then renu in 2day episodeAngry i realy very feel sad for mohanCry

Edited by JumanaLoveKunal - 10 August 2012 at 11:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87Dee_76

Julplat Groupbie
Julplat
Julplat

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
waiting for the UpdateDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Lagta hai Mohan ko bhi hair cut karwa lena chahiye... LOL

Principal ne notice nahi kiya ki Mohan Papa ke baal bhi bahut bade hain Wink

But mujhe taras aa raha hai Mohan par.. Kaise Addu ne plate fenk di. So sad.

Seems this Dahi Handi is being brought in picture to make Addu friends with Mohan.

And Principal ka scene bhi shayad isiliye add kiya hai to bring this point to fore.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Julplatcrazy87Dee_76ankur281misty85

sahul Senior Member
sahul
sahul

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for written update

Dee_76

ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Lovely epi but addu par bahut gussa aa raha h

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87Dee_76

Yashh... IF-Rockerz
Yashh...
Yashh...

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
hmmm...mohan dheere dheere papa banna seekh raha hai Wink
lovd d episode
fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
thanx pooja ..another good episode 

ankur281

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index