Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah, now it seems Sanaya as Kushi is becoming his sidekick! 
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gemsal678

Yes! I think we also need to give a special shout-out to whoever picked out Barun's clothes this week - because he looked AMAZING all week!!!! I wrote a post a few weeks back saying that Barun looks best in blues, greys, black, and white... And, this week, he was wearing alot of blue/grey/black combinations... and he looked super HOT! 👍🏼

I totally agree! His outfits were FAB and I  loved his laugh when he broke the bed it was SO CUTE!
I always knew Barun was, like, the best actor ever!
Black_Paradize thumbnail
i seriously noticed him in today's dadi confrontation scene...his expressions were priceless... beautiful and full of emotions... he is the best
GirijaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you. Barun is a powerhouse of talent and this week he has surely raised the bar. There is only Barun and there is no one that can even come close to him in acting.
abby2181 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree. Barun nailed every scene this week. The CV's created a fabulous blend of Arnav's and ASR's persona and Barun portrayed it to perfection.
xoxo_BaruNiall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really hats off to Barun for brilliant performance and making us feel as if all the emotions were real!
Nice post 😊
Arshi146 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He is an amazing actor and surely has a bright future ahead!
junelily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kbtr

Yeah, now it seems Sanaya as Kushi is becoming his sidekick! 

@kbtr - Yeah, unfortunately, the writers have been very inconsistent with Khushi's character for a few months now. And, you're right, this week she wasn't given as much importance as ASR. But, I think that Sanaya has been carrying this show for the last few months on her shoulders (during Barun's absence). So, I think it's rightfully time for Barun to shine. The best scenario however, would of course be to have BOTH Arnav and Khushi well-written at all times. But, it doesn't seem to happen all that often.
junelily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmani7881

I totally agree with you. Barun is a powerhouse of talent and this week he has surely raised the bar. There is only Barun and there is no one that can even come close to him in acting.

@gmani7881 - I actually really agree with your point that he seems to have raised the bar this week. I actually think that part of the reason is that there is new cast member (i.e. Daadi). Barun had to do a lot of scenes this week with a new, elder, cast member. And, the character of Daadi is so integrated in Arnav's history. So, I'm sure Barun really felt like he HAD to give his best in those scenes - and it really showed. I think he's always been really good. But, in some episodes he doesn't seem to be giving his best (in my opinion). But, this week, I felt like he just nailed everything. It was so much fun to watch him!
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Whenever BS appreciation post will come...i vll b there...😉

yeah he is d one of d finest actors on TV we have...PROUD TO HIS PANKHI...👏he breathes every emotions and exhales d bestest out of it...