India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

where is akash?

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
sometimes I feel Racha's bua was right to an extent when she said jabse ladki ko chod ke gaye hain,jaise bhool hi gaye hain...

what is he exactly doing in Australia?How much money will he earn more?for whom? I know he left Gunjan in Banaras on Shail's pursual but after that what?anybody else in his place wud have wrapped his business in Australia,bought a house a banaras and stayed there so that he can be close to his daughter and his wife's last wish is also fulfilled as Gunjan lives with Shail.But he has slowly stopped even calling her.He didnt call her when her results were out,when she got admission and now when she needs him most...

How many of you missed his calls on all these important ocassions?

Edited by payalgarg - 10 August 2012 at 9:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cbindia2009-QH-

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
so many views and no reply?Ouch
happygirl123 IF-Rockerz
happygirl123
happygirl123

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I agree its strange that Akash has only one daughter and he doesn't even seem like he wants to be with her..is work that important to him rather than his daughter..the CV's conveniently made the story line such so that Gunjan has to stay in Benaras with her aunt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalgarg

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
the only responsibility he thinks is of a father is to pay his credit card bills so that Gunjan can use it whenever she wants.wake up akashLOL
macdonald Groupbie
macdonald
macdonald

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalgarg

the only responsibility he thinks is o because she hasnt yet forgiven him for leaving het f a father is to pay his credit card bills so that Gunjan can use it whenever she weyants.wake up akashLOL

You must have missed scenes where shail tells gunjan dad is callin pls spk to him.she always refuses bcus she still hasnt forgiven him for leaving her and going.true.i think he should atleast call and insist on talking.but i m sure he asks fo her when he calls shail. Atleat thats what shud b assumed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macdonald

Originally posted by payalgarg

the only responsibility he thinks is o because she hasnt yet forgiven him for leaving het f a father is to pay his credit card bills so that Gunjan can use it whenever she weyants.wake up akashLOL

You must have missed scenes where shail tells gunjan dad is callin pls spk to him.she always refuses bcus she still hasnt forgiven him for leaving her and going.true.i think he should atleast call and insist on talking.but i m sure he asks fo her when he calls shail. Atleat thats what shud b assumed

I have not missed any scene and I remember clearly that the scenes u are talking about happened long back.Too long for a wifeless man to call his motherless daughter.after that we havent seen either akash calling gunjan and she refusing calls or him calling shail and enquiring about her Smile

Edited by payalgarg - 12 August 2012 at 3:34am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index