Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

wats the point of both tracks simultenously... (Page 3)

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

mallika's preg has complications...she might die giving birth to a baby...
then i wuld say mallu ,dont die dont die.. coz if she dies then d baby would have to be adopted by ashu nidhi ...and no way i wish that to happen !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra-rhythm-

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by koyelbasu

Don't you feel MM and KGH are both very dangerous for Mallu as Jagan can easily trace her in both places. She not only needs care , she also needs protection. I think Ashu is also a danger for her as Jagan will keep an eye on him to catch hold of Mallu. So, best place for Mallu will be Nidhi's maika and DB's care and control. Surely prob solved.  

This is quite a brilliant suggestion, Koyel..I think you should forward it to DB...she will do shashtang pranam to you for saving her bacchi's marriage!
dont think bachhi's marriage is in danger this time .. she probably knows ashu is crazy abt nidhi ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoLibra-rhythm-

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Don't you feel MM and KGH are both very dangerous for Mallu as Jagan can easily trace her in both places. She not only needs care , she also needs protection. I think Ashu is also a danger for her as Jagan will keep an eye on him to catch hold of Mallu. So, best place for Mallu will be Nidhi's maika and DB's care and control. Surely prob solved.  

This is quite a brilliant suggestion, Koyel..I think you should forward it to DB...she will do shashtang pranam to you for saving her bacchi's marriage!

You can forward this idea to KPji also. We will be saved from lots of Mallu torture.
if only life was that easy !
debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Sorry barbie,my dimaag cant think that much re...waise bhi 1 track ho ya 2...hum dekhna kisi bhi haalat me nehi chod sakte Tongue

Librajayanti_dj-rhythm-

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

dont think bachhi's marriage is in danger this time .. she probably knows ashu is crazy abt nidhi ! 

Yes..I think she is assured of that now...after seeing the way Ashu has given into Nidhi's wiishes on the baby even if he does not agree,,,she knows her bacchi has him on a leash!

Librajayanti_dj-rhythm-

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

Sorry barbie,my dimaag cant think that much re...waise bhi 1 track ho ya 2...hum dekhna kisi bhi haalat me nehi chod sakte Tongue

no work .. wat to do ...kam se kam kahin to kuch kare...
normally iam transferrin songswallpapers etc to my moby ..but since moby broke ,i dont have anythin 2 do !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debaparna77

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=jayanti_dj][QUOTE=Sujatha.rao][QUOTE=koyelbasu]Don't you feel 

Yes..I think she is assured of that now...after seeing the way Ashu has given into Nidhi's wiishes on the baby even if he does not agree,,,she knows her bacchi has him on a leash!
remember ...she said daktar meri bachhi se bahut pyar karta hai after ashu danced in sangeet !
i wanna see more of ashu DB bonding .. loved it when he was askin chai ..thanda ..paani ..
Clap 
so cute !

Sujatha.raoaru29-rhythm-

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Originally posted by debaparna77

no work .. wat to do ...kam se kam kahin to kuch kare...
normally iam transferrin songswallpapers etc to my moby ..but since moby broke ,i dont have anythin 2 do !

Lagta hain bura waqt chal raha hain..after lappy now moby...bada fatka lagega tujhe LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_dj

Go to top