Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

wats the point of both tracks simultenously... (Page 2)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
But I think they are running the Mallu and the baby track parallely because there is going to be some connect between the two...either an insecure Nidhi will decide to have  a baby after seeing Ashutosh caring for Mallu and the baby...Dead...or Mallu might just croak and leave her baby with the couple...in between there is Jagan too...I think there is going to be a lot of keechad uchadofying on Ashutosh and Mallika...Jagan may also try to harm Nidhi...and somewhere, in between all this, Mallika will do something heroic to be redeemed!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

But I think they are running the Mallu and the baby track parallely because there is going to be some connect between the two...either an insecure Nidhi will decide to have  a baby after seeing Ashutosh caring for Mallu and the baby...Dead...or Mallu might just croak and leave her baby with the couple...in between there is Jagan too...I think there is going to be a lot of keechad uchadofying on Ashutosh and Mallika...Jagan may also try to harm Nidhi...and somewhere, in between all this, Mallika will do something heroic to be redeemed!
wish i could do leglimacy !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuLibraSujatha.rao-rhythm-

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
mallika's preg has complications...she might die giving birth to a baby...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuLibrajayanti_dj

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Lagey haath, let Adv.solanki fights mallika-jagan case... another track...LOL

Mudra, you don't think Nidhi will be looking for legal advice anytime soon Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Librajayanti_dj

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Don't you feel MM and KGH are both very dangerous for Mallu as Jagan can easily trace her in both places. She not only needs care , she also needs protection. I think Ashu is also a danger for her as Jagan will keep an eye on him to catch hold of Mallu. So, best place for Mallu will be Nidhi's maika and DB's care and control. Surely prob solved.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72LibraSujatha.rao-rhythm-jayanti_dj

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Don't you feel MM and KGH are both very dangerous for Mallu as Jagan can easily trace her in both places. She not only needs care , she also needs protection. I think Ashu is also a danger for her as Jagan will keep an eye on him to catch hold of Mallu. So, best place for Mallu will be Nidhi's maika and DB's care and control. Surely prob solved.  

This is quite a brilliant suggestion, Koyel..I think you should forward it to DB...she will do shashtang pranam to you for saving her bacchi's marriage!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnikoyelbasuLibra-rhythm-jayanti_dj

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

This is quite a brilliant suggestion, Koyel..I think you should forward it to DB...she will do shashtang pranam to you for saving her bacchi's marriage!

You can forward this idea to KPji also. We will be saved from lots of Mallu torture.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoLibra-rhythm-jayanti_dj

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

You can forward this idea to KPji also. We will be saved from lots of Mallu torture.

Why not? If I felt he would listen to me, I would ask him to send her to outer space!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Librajayanti_dj-rhythm-

Go to top