Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
mallika's preg has complications...she might die giving birth to a baby...
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Lagey haath, let Adv.solanki fights mallika-jagan case... another track...😆

Mudra, you don't think Nidhi will be looking for legal advice anytime soon 😉
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't you feel MM and KGH are both very dangerous for Mallu as Jagan can easily trace her in both places. She not only needs care , she also needs protection. I think Ashu is also a danger for her as Jagan will keep an eye on him to catch hold of Mallu. So, best place for Mallu will be Nidhi's maika and DB's care and control. Surely prob solved.  
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyelbasu

Don't you feel MM and KGH are both very dangerous for Mallu as Jagan can easily trace her in both places. She not only needs care , she also needs protection. I think Ashu is also a danger for her as Jagan will keep an eye on him to catch hold of Mallu. So, best place for Mallu will be Nidhi's maika and DB's care and control. Surely prob solved.  

This is quite a brilliant suggestion, Koyel..I think you should forward it to DB...she will do shashtang pranam to you for saving her bacchi's marriage!
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

This is quite a brilliant suggestion, Koyel..I think you should forward it to DB...she will do shashtang pranam to you for saving her bacchi's marriage!

You can forward this idea to KPji also. We will be saved from lots of Mallu torture.
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

You can forward this idea to KPji also. We will be saved from lots of Mallu torture.

Why not? If I felt he would listen to me, I would ask him to send her to outer space!
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: niniborn2rule

mallika's preg has complications...she might die giving birth to a baby...

then i wuld say mallu ,dont die dont die.. coz if she dies then d baby would have to be adopted by ashu nidhi ...and no way i wish that to happen !
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

dont think bachhi's marriage is in danger this time .. she probably knows ashu is crazy abt nidhi ! 
jayanti_dj thumbnail

if only life was that easy !
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sorry barbie,my dimaag cant think that much re...waise bhi 1 track ho ya 2...hum dekhna kisi bhi haalat me nehi chod sakte ðŸ˜›