Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Loved these scenes in today's episode ! <3 (Page 7)

deepu_arhi Groupbie
deepu_arhi
deepu_arhi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Reall amazin post ! Love arnav's actin while irritatin khushi n even khushi's reactions !:-);-) oh god n di...y does she have to lie so much to every1 !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Man your post is awesome!
yeaap even though we had hardly any arshi scenes at least we're getting somewhere with their past..
And i love your comment on what you wrote on sunara's post.. its soo true Barun did a splendid job!Approve

NestleToulouse

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
thanks for highlighting the scenes..
great post.. Smile
poor khushi she is scared out of her wits for suhagraat..
arnav LOL he is enjoying all this so much..Embarrassed
but felt bad for him , both his parents commited suicide.. Unhappy
I don't know what anji is upto..
anyways thanks for the pm!! Smile

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sprinkle2

The track is back on track! Wink

It sure is sweetie Big smile
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin096

Now I am appreciating Mami and Nani even more. They made sure that Arnav and Anjali were happy. They even allowed Arnav bring Lavnya so as to make him happy though it was against their own ethics.

Ikr ! Well said dear ! Really they should be appreciated ! ClapDadi on the other hand Angry
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Originally posted by sweetgal19

Originally posted by Punkin22

Thank you for posting from your phone!!!  It was a good episode and love the conversations between ArHi.  Arnav is really pulling Khushi's chain.  Promo for DABD, really!!!!  Dadi is hurting Arnav all over again.   She thinks of herself as strong but she left her grandchildren to fend for themselves and ran to Ashram.  Next week should be outstanding.
Thank you for post and pm. Have a wonderful weekend.

Awwe i'm so sorry that i couldnt post my daily post dear ! I remmebered that you would be missing it but couldnt help it Ouch Sorry sweetie ! Well said dear ! Agree with the dadi part,she just thinks she is strong but she left both the kids when they were small and left for the Ashram ! Really,i dunno what she thinks of herself ! Angry I know,promo for DABH was really irritating !DeadYou're welcome sweetie and thank u so much for the wonderful commentHug

Never worry about that dear, I was just thrilled you sent by phone.  I just want you to know I appreciate you helping me when you can...You are a sweetheart.Hug

Awwe thank u so much dear HugAnytime sweetieHug
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

That OLD HAG Dadi man! I just wanted to SHOOT her! HOW does she know that SNAKE is NOT at fault? Does she even know him? She just beleives whatever LIES he has told her just like that! Brainless DUD of a women!

THEN to blame ASR's Mom for committing suicide, saying she was a "Weak" women?? What was that? Hated her! SHE thinks she knows everything, after hiding out in an Ashram for 14 years!

SNAKE, that pervert, knows how to play the game! Anjali is STILL his fool! When will that women grow a brain? Snake knows that Anjali will never force Arnav to call him back! THAT is why he went to Dadi! Disgusting guy that he is!

I just cant STAND this Dadi women! The way she attacks Arnav! How DARE she? HE is the one that re-built this family from the ground up after HER son committed suicide and left two children behind! How horrible for them!

IF she was a good person, she would have STAYED with them! Horrrible women! Hate her just as much as SNAKE!

I want to see  both HER and ANAJLI's FACES when they get to know Shyam actually tried to KILL Arnav, and even Anjali!

Omg i so agree with u dear !! Both of them are such Hypocrites with a capital H !! They think that they are very nice,strong,sensible etc but they are so not ! Dadi is really irritating and she gets on my nerves totally ! She just comes from nowhere after 14 years and then suddenly she starts questioning ASR's judjement and decisions instead of supporting and commending him after she coolly left them when they were so young?How is that not weak ?And after all this she says Arnav's mom is weak,does she have a right to say that? Exactly ! An"jha"li is always easily manipulated so that is why SNAKE is at such an advantage ! She should really grow a backbone soon ! I'm with you girl,lets go kill them,just send me the time and date LOL
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepu_arhi

Reall amazin post ! Love arnav's actin while irritatin khushi n even khushi's reactions !:-);-) oh god n di...y does she have to lie so much to every1 !

Thank u so much dearEmbarrassedHugWell said sweetie,totally agree !Big smile IKR ! She is the biggest hypocrite ever ! Pretending to be so sweet and all and here she is sneaking behind everyone's backs ! Angry

Go to top