Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Loved these scenes in today's episode ! <3 (Page 5)

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khatijalubana

lovely post.
Episode was fast n furious. Loved it
Hats off to all d actors . Gr8 job
Loving dis track wit romance drama n all .

Thank u so much dear HugYes the epi was really good ! Hats off to all of them ! Clap Meee tooo Embarrassed

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetgal19

[QUOTE=Edella17]Wow...Roller coaster of an episode today ...Many Revelations came out...I am still in shock that Arnav's dad also committed suicide...This is getting interesting...Loved The dadi and Arnav confrontation..Barun was amazing in his dialogues and Expression...Flawless acting throughout

Now I know most of us were expecting SR...But Dadi has come in and poured cold water all over Arnav by reminding him of the past...I abhor this lady..I am hating her even more than I hated Shyam ...

Khushi now has to fulfil her wifey duties by hugging her hurt hubby better ...

I was totally tempted to reach out and hug him myself to relieve his pain *blush* But I shall leave that to our dear Khushi...

A well balanced Epi with romance and the right dose of Drama - Loved it...

Your comment about Arnav is spot on ...He has been living with that burden for 14 years without crumbling

Lovely post dear...Thanks for the PM;)[/QUOTE]
</div><div>
Edella ! Is that your name sweetie,may i call you that?SmileWell written dear ! IKr,it was really shocking and sad,poor ArnavOuchThe confrontation was really good but as u said,even i hate Dadi ! I mean here she is coming out of nowhere and acting all concerned ! So pissing offAngryYes Khushi only has to support and be there for him !I so get that !Big smileEmbarrassedWell said sweetie ! Awwe thank u so much dearEmbarrassedAnd ur welcome hunHug

You can call me Laila ;) Thanks for the long comment <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edella17

Originally posted by sweetgal19

[QUOTE=Edella17]Wow...Roller coaster of an episode today ...Many Revelations came out...I am still in shock that Arnav's dad also committed suicide...This is getting interesting...Loved The dadi and Arnav confrontation..Barun was amazing in his dialogues and Expression...Flawless acting throughout

Now I know most of us were expecting SR...But Dadi has come in and poured cold water all over Arnav by reminding him of the past...I abhor this lady..I am hating her even more than I hated Shyam ...

Khushi now has to fulfil her wifey duties by hugging her hurt hubby better ...

I was totally tempted to reach out and hug him myself to relieve his pain *blush* But I shall leave that to our dear Khushi...

A well balanced Epi with romance and the right dose of Drama - Loved it...

Your comment about Arnav is spot on ...He has been living with that burden for 14 years without crumbling

Lovely post dear...Thanks for the PM;)[/QUOTE]
</div><div>
Edella ! Is that your name sweetie,may i call you that?SmileWell written dear ! IKr,it was really shocking and sad,poor ArnavOuchThe confrontation was really good but as u said,even i hate Dadi ! I mean here she is coming out of nowhere and acting all concerned ! So pissing offAngryYes Khushi only has to support and be there for him !I so get that !Big smileEmbarrassedWell said sweetie ! Awwe thank u so much dearEmbarrassedAnd ur welcome hunHug

You can call me Laila ;) Thanks for the long comment <3

Laila ! Pretty name sweetie !  I shall call you that and you're welcome dearHug

Edella17

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
u know now a days IPK's epis r being epic...each n every epi entertains us so well...it makes me watch million times without getting bored...surprising us..n also thought provoking...loved every bit of today's epi...only hated the DABH promotion part...was it needed??did they ever promote our show??n DABH has already high trp..disliked it...rest of the scenes were wonderful...dadi-arnav confrontation made me think that Arnav misunderstood his father so does his mother...by mistakenly she committed suicide...n his father couldnt tolerate his wife's death n the false accusation I guess so he also walked on his wife's path that is committed suicide..but point is what was the accusation??was he linked with Khushi's mother??

Edited by tamy267 - 10 August 2012 at 1:05pm

NestleToulouse

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you for posting from your phone!!!  It was a good episode and love the conversations between ArHi.  Arnav is really pulling Khushi's chain.  Promo for DABD, really!!!!  Dadi is hurting Arnav all over again.   She thinks of herself as strong but she left her grandchildren to fend for themselves and ran to Ashram.  Next week should be outstanding.
Thank you for post and pm. Have a wonderful weekend.

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamy267

u know now a days IPK's epis r being epic...each n every epi entertains us so well...it makes me watch million times without getting bored...surprising us..n also thought provoking...loved every bit of today's epi...only hated the DABH promotion part...was it needed??did they ever promote our show??n DABH has already high trp..disliked it...rest of the scenes were wonderful...dadi-arnav confrontation made me think that Arnav misunderstood his father so his mother...by mistakenly she committed suicide...n his father couldnt tolerate his wife's death n the false accusation I guess so he also walked on his wife's path that is committed suicide..but point is what was the accusation??was he linked to Khushi's mother??

Well said dear ! Agree totally ! The epi's are getting really interesting ! Track is moving forward really well,didnt like DABH promotion too it wasnt necessary at all ! Exactly and as u said they have never promoted our show ! Loved Dadi-ASR confrontation ! Dont know dear,it may be possible ! Guess we just have to wait and watch  ! Thanks for commenting sweetieHug

Mihrimah

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Thank you for posting from your phone!!!  It was a good episode and love the conversations between ArHi.  Arnav is really pulling Khushi's chain.  Promo for DABD, really!!!!  Dadi is hurting Arnav all over again.   She thinks of herself as strong but she left her grandchildren to fend for themselves and ran to Ashram.  Next week should be outstanding.
Thank you for post and pm. Have a wonderful weekend.

Awwe i'm so sorry that i couldnt post my daily post dear ! I remmebered that you would be missing it but couldnt help it Ouch Sorry sweetie ! Well said dear ! Agree with the dadi part,she just thinks she is strong but she left both the kids when they were small and left for the Ashram ! Really,i dunno what she thinks of herself ! Angry I know,promo for DABH was really irritating !DeadYou're welcome sweetie and thank u so much for the wonderful commentHug

Punkin22

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
u know now a days IPK's epis r being epic...each n every epi entertains us so well...it makes me watch million times without getting bored...surprising us..n also thought provoking...loved every bit of today's epi...only hated the DABH promotion part...was it needed??did they ever promote our show??n DABH has already high trp..disliked it...rest of the scenes were wonderful...dadi-arnav confrontation made me think that Arnav misunderstood his father so his mother...by mistakenly she committed suicide...n his father couldnt tolerate his wife's death n the false accusation I guess so he also walked on his wife's path that is committed suicide..but point is what was the accusation??was he linked to Khushi's mother??

NestleToulouse

Go to top