Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: archanakamaraj

Wonderful post abhi !!🤗

sorry for late reply😳
i m very busy these days my dear😳
just loved yesterday's episode😊
u highlighted out every awesome scene in ur post 😛
mindblowing episode yesterda👏..barun .swati great job👏

Archu !! Thank u so much dear 🤗Awwe no probs at all sweetie,i do understand ! 🤗Me too sweetie !! Thank u so much hun 😳 Really hats off to Barun,Swati ji and the rest of the team,hats off !!👏😃
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post Sweety !!!! 
Loved the episode !!!! Story is moving we all waited to know their past ... Flirty Arnav & poor khushi ... Dining table scene was so funny ...Sure dadi is here bcoz of shyam ... I hate her she just reminding him his past ...The past he always wanted to forget ...    Today she spoiled Arnav romantic mood ...But loved Arnav & dadi face off ... 
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
loved the  epi !!!!!

ASR's epi on the whole but loved ASR flirting  and teasing Khushi !!!!!

best part was ASR and dadi face off as u said...simply brilliant acting...loved them !!!!!!

and yea DABH promotion...srsly kolaveri 4 mins of the show...y on earth promote that show and that too such a stupid concept !!!!!

any one who  enters a cooking competition has to prove their skills on both non-veg and veg...they know this when they enter but hear this  fellow dsnt know that nor does his super educated wife !!!!

height of nonsense !!!!!!...stupid Saas Bahu crap and their dramas !!!!!!
Ayie.DelRey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post... I loved d epi.. First part was really cute n funny whereas remaing were intense and m actually enjoying learning about arnav's past.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: pinky89

Great post Sweety !!!! 

Loved the episode !!!! Story is moving we all waited to know their past ... Flirty Arnav & poor khushi ... Dining table scene was so funny ...Sure dadi is here bcoz of shyam ... I hate her she just reminding him his past ...The past he always wanted to forget ...    Today she spoiled Arnav romantic mood ...But loved Arnav & dadi face off ... 

Pinks !! Hi sweetie🤗 Yes me too dear ! Story is really moving on nicely ! Lol yes i loved the dining table scene too !! IKR ! Even i feel that ! Dadi is really irritating 😡 I loved the Dadi-ASR face off too !!👍🏼😃
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jyo.Arshi.IPK

loved the  epi !!!!!

ASR's epi on the whole but loved ASR flirting  and teasing Khushi !!!!!

best part was ASR and dadi face off as u said...simply brilliant acting...loved them !!!!!!

and yea DABH promotion...srsly kolaveri 4 mins of the show...y on earth promote that show and that too such a stupid concept !!!!!

any one who  enters a cooking competition has to prove their skills on both non-veg and veg...they know this when they enter but hear this  fellow dsnt know that nor does his super educated wife !!!!

height of nonsense !!!!!!...stupid Saas Bahu crap and their dramas !!!!!!

Yes really the face off was really good and hats off to Barun and Swati ji for their splendid performance ! 👏 Really well said dear !! Totally agree 👍🏼
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _shreya_

Lovely post... I loved d epi.. First part was really cute n funny whereas remaing were intense and m actually enjoying learning about arnav's past.

Thank u so much dear 🤗Well said sweetie👍🏼😃
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Khushi's antics... what can I say... Sanaya does it so beautifully... the horror in the eyes, the cupping of her hands over the mouth...
And I love watching ASR teasing Khushi, because she does not know how to answer him back yet!!!!!

The flowers in the air reminded me of their 'slip and catch' episode on last year's Janmasthami... as well as the wedding episode where both fall on the ground.  And ASR-Dadi's face-off... uuufff... what a way to go... slowly all the past is coming back!!!!!  BUT for now, i still do not want Shyam in the picture
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Thank u so much dear 🤗