Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=Edella17]Wow...Roller coaster of an episode today ...Many Revelations came out...I am still in shock that Arnav's dad also committed suicide...This is getting interesting...Loved The dadi and Arnav confrontation..Barun was amazing in his dialogues and Expression...Flawless acting throughout

Now I know most of us were expecting SR...But Dadi has come in and poured cold water all over Arnav by reminding him of the past...I abhor this lady..I am hating her even more than I hated Shyam ...

Khushi now has to fulfil her wifey duties by hugging her hurt hubby better ...

I was totally tempted to reach out and hug him myself to relieve his pain *blush* But I shall leave that to our dear Khushi...

A well balanced Epi with romance and the right dose of Drama - Loved it...

Your comment about Arnav is spot on ...He has been living with that burden for 14 years without crumbling

Lovely post dear...Thanks for the PM;)[/QUOTE]

Edella ! Is that your name sweetie,may i call you that?😊Well written dear  ! IKr,it was really shocking and sad,poor Arnav  The confrontation was really good but as u said,even i hate Dadi ! I mean here she is coming out of nowhere and acting all concerned ! So pissing off 😡 Yes Khushi only has to support and be there for him  !I so get that !😃😳 Well said sweetie ! Awwe thank u so much dear😳And ur welcome hun 🤗
khatijalubana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely post.
Episode was fast n furious. Loved it
Hats off to all d actors . Gr8 job
Loving dis track wit romance drama n all .
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: khatijalubana

lovely post.
Episode was fast n furious. Loved it
Hats off to all d actors . Gr8 job
Loving dis track wit romance drama n all .

Thank u so much dear 🤗Yes the epi was really good ! Hats off to all of them ! 👏 Meee tooo 😳
Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweetgal19

You can call me Laila ;) Thanks for the long comment <3

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Edella17

Laila ! Pretty name sweetie !  I shall call you that and you're welcome dear🤗

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u know now a days IPK's epis r being epic...each n every epi entertains us so well...it makes me watch million times without getting bored...surprising us..n also thought provoking...loved every bit of today's epi...only hated the DABH promotion part...was it needed??did they ever promote our show??n DABH has already high trp..disliked it...rest of the scenes were wonderful...dadi-arnav confrontation made me think that Arnav misunderstood his father so does his mother...by mistakenly she committed suicide...n his father couldnt tolerate his wife's death n the false accusation I guess so he also walked on his wife's path that is committed suicide..but point is what was the accusation??was he linked with Khushi's mother?? Edited by tamy267 - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Thank you for posting from your phone!!!  It was a good episode and love the conversations between ArHi.  Arnav is really pulling Khushi's chain.  Promo for DABD, really!!!!  Dadi is hurting Arnav all over again.   She thinks of herself as strong but she left her grandchildren to fend for themselves and ran to Ashram.  Next week should be outstanding.
Thank you for post and pm. Have a wonderful weekend.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamy267

u know now a days IPK's epis r being epic...each n every epi entertains us so well...it makes me watch million times without getting bored...surprising us..n also thought provoking...loved every bit of today's epi...only hated the DABH promotion part...was it needed??did they ever promote our show??n DABH has already high trp..disliked it...rest of the scenes were wonderful...dadi-arnav confrontation made me think that Arnav misunderstood his father so his mother...by mistakenly she committed suicide...n his father couldnt tolerate his wife's death n the false accusation I guess so he also walked on his wife's path that is committed suicide..but point is what was the accusation??was he linked to Khushi's mother??

Well said dear ! Agree totally ! The epi's are getting really interesting ! Track is moving forward really well,didnt like DABH promotion too it wasnt necessary at all ! Exactly and as u said they have never promoted our show ! Loved Dadi-ASR confrontation ! Dont know dear,it may be possible ! Guess we just have to wait and watch  ! Thanks for commenting sweetie🤗
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Punkin22

Thank you for posting from your phone!!!  It was a good episode and love the conversations between ArHi.  Arnav is really pulling Khushi's chain.  Promo for DABD, really!!!!  Dadi is hurting Arnav all over again.   She thinks of herself as strong but she left her grandchildren to fend for themselves and ran to Ashram.  Next week should be outstanding.

Thank you for post and pm. Have a wonderful weekend.

Awwe i'm so sorry that i couldnt post my daily post dear ! I remmebered that you would be missing it but couldnt help it  Sorry sweetie ! Well said dear ! Agree with the dadi part,she just thinks she is strong but she left both the kids when they were small and left for the Ashram ! Really,i dunno what she thinks of herself ! 😡 I know,promo for DABH was really irritating !🤢You're welcome sweetie and thank u so much for the wonderful comment🤗
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u know now a days IPK's epis r being epic...each n every epi entertains us so well...it makes me watch million times without getting bored...surprising us..n also thought provoking...loved every bit of today's epi...only hated the DABH promotion part...was it needed??did they ever promote our show??n DABH has already high trp..disliked it...rest of the scenes were wonderful...dadi-arnav confrontation made me think that Arnav misunderstood his father so his mother...by mistakenly she committed suicide...n his father couldnt tolerate his wife's death n the false accusation I guess so he also walked on his wife's path that is committed suicide..but point is what was the accusation??was he linked to Khushi's mother??