India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Loved these scenes in today's episode ! <3

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
1.When Khushi starts pouring the water into the buttermilk glass and everyone looks at her in shock,suddenly she comes out of her reverie and looks with horror at what she has done LOL It was typical Khushi's expression !!LOLThen NK comments that he loves her dressing style and then Nani points out that she is wearing her dress backwards and Khushi realises her mistake again and the whole family including Anji,Mami and all just start grinning ! 'Twas a cute scene Big smile And also loved the fact that the whole time,ASR was just enjoying the whole scene with that delectable smirk of his Big smileEmbarrassed

2.When ASR pulls Khushi to him (typical ASR style)and asks her if she is actually scared of  Suhaag Raat and she just starts stammering and mumbling and then he just sorta smirks ! So adorable he looked Day DreamingAnd i loved the way the flowers fell on them ! Reminded me of that ladder scene in Gupta House ! WinkBig smile

3.When Khushi starts making jalebis instead of badaam kheer which Nani had asked her to make , then Nani and Payal ask her is everything is all right with her and then ASR also comes there and asks her innocently is everythis is all right ! Lol loved Khushi's expression there ! She just didnt know what to answerLOL

4.Then loved the Dadi-ASR faceoff !! It was just epic !! The way he expressed his anger,the hurt he felt when Dadi spoke about his mom,the way he defended her,Wow everything was brilliant about that scene ! Hats off to Barun and to Swati Chitnis as well ! Clap Her brilliant acting has already made us despair of her ! ClapLOL

Lovely episode ! Not much of Arshi but we still are getting to know more about ASR's past ! Lol and the way Mami and NK were promoting Diya aur Bati Hum ,i was like why this kolaveri ! That serial is already promoted in so many ways sigh ! What say guys? Do like and comment Embarrassed

Edit-
Made this comment in princesssunara's post ! 

Really feel bad for ASR,both his parents have commited suicide and he has to live his whole life with that knowledge ! Really horribleCryI can sort of understand his arrogant nature now,he has been building up a wall around himself so that no one can reach him and maybe thats the reason why he doesnt believe in love.he might have seen what Love did to his father and subsequently his whole familyOuch
Really,ASR's expressions,the hurt he felt throughout his and Dadi's convo,it just brought tears to my eyes,no one deserves it and that too the incident would have happened in his childhood days(since he was 14 then)which has ended up scarring him.Hats off to Barun for such splendid acting ! Throughout the episode,i forgot that he was Barun and just remembered the character ASR ! Clap

Edited by sweetgal19 - 10 August 2012 at 10:08am

The following 123 member(s) liked the above post:

suecroshan110Rain_dropuchuramanarmanmallikjayagowriSuzich123anjaanichokrinleeArshi_Amazingsangeeta230811AppleIphone.piejennifer1lavanyalavandeepu_arhidarkangelptwinklegirlmadarfanjanetdennissweety_virgo1aliazradeep27-Reva-sunithavarmas_mgMissPunjabiCool_docs0n00smideeptha93ArShi-R-no.1Meena1428poonam.gupta12Chezzie13cagirlArshiluvu27EvilMindedMeasumasanRaykapayel3004sami99tomndjerryCrazy_1001priyankaaDazeeBanaya1TheInkMistresskasaf_ZGHBecsjoe_arhiSarun_4everHeebsginaclazylad8-FauZijamoshi2507-Rimsha-sizzlesbaublessamin6angelic_leena_3Lily2011-Smiles-eyesonmeJaynesanjanaarshisama50mayabegumsun_shine_girlmomb24AfyaAGirlHasNoNameLumosMaximafareeArhiDeewanijessjazzSharaaaarrsshhiiAyie.DelReyKtotheMtanviajen_xipkknd_hazelShegarf71arshiipkkndluvonetwothreesamanthanaBarundeewani19Katelynsmitarsikhni_shagun_sarunpavi1-sanika-Punkin221yyy2krish3MentalExoticasrijaaa127bella39-Saba-caskerEdella17AR_EternalLovekiranheeramaypranayanu17Jyo.Arshi.IPKsarra0OnepoundChicpinky89incandescentMrDarcyfan-MKB-tvpal007Tia.0Tish_Ani.x-bumblebee-x.cocoatreenoclapspleasepieryroseMihrimahMysticaldivineGodhuliLogontash10Arshi.Sugi.IPKFazila~

onetwothree IF-Dazzler
onetwothree
onetwothree

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
 Wonderful post...Thumbs Up...loved d epiii...Clap..arshi part toh EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushing...dat flower scene reminded me of dat LADDER FALL scene..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...d diff is dat dey fell on d ground..Embarrassed..in dis standing..LOLLOL...hated DABH promotion in d  epi..DeadDead...dadi-arnav confrontation was awesome..wanted arnav to scold her more...DeadOuch...she is totally wrong... Dead...felt really bad for arnav babua..CryCry...nd felt like cutting  dadi's hands..LOL...reminded me of SHOLAY DIALOGUE ''mujhe yeh haath dede thakur''.replacing thakur my dadiii...ROFLROFL

Edited by onetwothree - 10 August 2012 at 9:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nleeeyesonmeMihrimahNestleToulouse

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Epi ws actually gud...
Dunno bout oders bt i luvd ASR-Dadi confrontation as i luv it wen Suspense unfolds...
Even precap ws gud...

All suspenses r slwoly unfolding...luv u cvs!

Kill d TRPs, who cares?
Aise bhi i know dat d trp aunty luvs saas-bahu sagas n wil support dem...so it's useless...n i neva consider trps!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Thanks for cheering us up by highlighting all the feel good momentsHug
Poor Arnav .
He is s down and out thanks to Dadi.
Why couln't she stay put in the ashram??Wink

NestleToulouse

bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Barun ,Swati chitnis ,sanaya & all have as usual done a wonderful job.BUT WHY NO CONCERN FOR ASR BY FAMILY MEMBERS IN THE SERIAL,HAVE CV's FORGOTTEN THE MAN WAS KIDNAPPED.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4everKatelynNestleToulouse

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onetwothree

Wonderful post...Thumbs Up...loved d epiii...Clap..arshi part toh EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushing...dat flower scene reminded me of dat LADDER FALL scene..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...d diff is dat dey fell on d ground..Embarrassed..in dis standing..LOLLOL...hated DABH promotion in d  epi..DeadDead...dadi-arnav confrontation was awesome..wanted arnav to scold her more...DeadOuch...she is totally wrong... Dead...felt really bad for arnav babua..CryCry...nd felt like cutting  dadi's hands..LOL...reminded me of SHOLAY DIALOGUE ''mujhe yeh haath dede thakur''.replacing thakur my dadiii...ROFLROFL

Deepu !! Thank u so much sweety HugIKR ! It reminded me of the ladder scene too !! LOL Big smileYes dear ! Me too even i didnmt like the DABH promotion ! Lol totally agree !! The SHOLAY dialogue would have been really apt there ! I really dont like Dadi,she gets on my nerves Angry

Edited by sweetgal19 - 11 August 2012 at 3:07am

onetwothree

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiashaa

Epi ws actually gud...
Dunno bout oders bt i luvd ASR-Dadi confrontation as i luv it wen Suspense unfolds...
Even precap ws gud...

Kill d TRPs, who cares?
Aise bhi i know dat d trp aunty luvs saas-bahu sagas n wil support dem...so it's useless...n i neva consider trps!

Yes dear ! It was good !! Totally agree with you ! Yes the CV's are doing a wonderful job !Clap I know,TRP's dont matter,the storyline is awesome and really exciting ! True that ! 

Sarun_4ever

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiashaa

Epi ws actually gud...
Even precap ws gud...

Kill d TRPs, who cares?

Yes dear ! It was good !! Totally agree with you ! Yes the CV's are doing a wonderful job !Clap I know,TRP's dont matter,the storyline is awesome and really exciting ! True that ! 

Go to top