Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 10th August 2012 (Page 9)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
No Jai, I don't think Manav will go..
Archana  also did tell him that  she will totally understand and he is right also if he does not  come ...DK told him the same thing ...

But I am glad that he was told that he is important to both Arjun and Purvi because he is .

He won't go to the engagement but it could help eventually for him to maybe forgive them at some time and believe in them like he used to before ..They both are good kids and they fell in love ..Manav should understand what it feels like to be in love  I mean him of all the people should know .

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 August 2012 at 1:44pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07pch76adittyJaishankarsunflower52TunasnahAshlaika

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Archana  also did tell him that  she will totally understand and he is right also if he does not  come ...DK told him the same thing ...

But I am glad that he was told that he is important to both Arjun and Purvi because he is .

He won't go to the engagement but it could help eventually for him to maybe forgive them at some time and believe in them like he used to before ..They both are good kids and they fell in love ..Manav should understand what it feels like to be in love  I mean him of all the people should know .
I think he will probably give a call to Arjun-purvi or call DK and say it is difficult for me to come, but I bless the couple or something... I think if not go to the actual celebration, he might just pass on his blessings to them.. something of the sort.

Purvi needs to talk to Manav, DK needs to talk to Manav too.. and tell that nobody wanted to cheat. It was a complete mismanagament of affiars...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarAshlaikaTanyaz

pujli07 Senior Member
pujli07
pujli07

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
What I think is Manav may decide to stop by for few min just to give his blessings and Punni might be there and she will create a bigger drama by telling Ovi who is very sensitive at the moment. 

I feel what Archana should have done is that talk to Manav about the situation since its the matter of both their daughters. i am pretty sure Manav should have understood her instead of announcing like she did when Ovi was already hysterical. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTanyaz

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Tanya, hope you don't mind my butting in. I think manav and everybody else including ovi will get over it and forgive arjun and purvi in time, the key part being time. That's just what they're not getting. Everytime things settle down for ovi, something happens that brings up arjun and purvi's relationship in front of her. She seemed ok before the kidnapping; then purvi gets kidnapped and arjun gets shot saving her life; that was inevitable and had to be done. Then archana's announcement and then the sudden engagement. The latter two were definitely avoidable at the moment, in fact they should have been delayed. With the fact of arjun being with purvi instead of her being thrown at her face again and again, it's not possible for her to try and forget.

JaishankarTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Tanya for this to happen somebody has to talk to Manav...DK at last noticed Ovi's condition thanks to him...Now DK and Arvi have to realize that in one side there is happiness for them but on the other side the cost Arman along with Ovi are paying needs to be seen.
All the three need to have a talk with Manav that's for sure..Until then one cannot except MAnav to forgive them for the mess created.
Manav might or may not go...It has to be seen but I have a small feeling he could make a last minute entry..Hope he does not.
Of course Tanya Manav understands that love but for him to forgive folks,those folks have to open their mouth which they have not done.Arvi need to show their love for Manav through their actions of talking with him now and clearing out things.So until that happens I dont except Manav to forgive anyone and he is right from his view point.
I also expect now Archu to refrain from expecting things and stating "Purvi calls you Baba Manav..."Its clearly a indirect expectation or plead towards Manav...Archu understands his situation by should refrain from talking such instances as it can pain equally the other side.
Manav could have easily asked "What about the pain of Ovi ?" and Archu as usual would have stood their without saying anything.
Since seems to have lost hope which is sad to see. So its better Archu refrains from setting any expectations from Manav and allow him to just focus on Ovi at the moment..This is the best help Archu can do for Ovi at the moment as Ovi is not in a position to allow Archu near her and Savita wont allow it as well..

PS : As Rashi dear pointed out ,I was wondering what was that "Your family" from Purvi in the precap.Its so looked out of context.All of a sudden its become Archu's family and not hers.Bad writing from the writers..Absolutely senseless writing from PR writers..They just dont have any idea do they...LOL

shermaTanyaz

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...,
Well..,it preety obvious non of archana family will be there...,How sad...Confused But i think there reason is justify...,
Vishnu is release from jail..,wonder what's the next move...ConfusedDefinitely he will do something else...
Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
well in suh circumtances i will not  accept manav going to purvi engagement why purvi want him to come purvi dont know her sister ovi is hurt or for her only manav is imp rest ovi teju sachu are not i know sachu ovi behaviour is not good with her but still puri's character  has become so shallow these days.

Jaishankarsherma

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Tanya, hope you don't mind my butting in. I think manav and everybody else including ovi will get over it and forgive arjun and purvi in time, the key part being time. That's just what they're not getting. Everytime things settle down for ovi, something happens that brings up arjun and purvi's relationship in front of her. She seemed ok before the kidnapping; then purvi gets kidnapped and arjun gets shot saving her life; that was inevitable and had to be done. Then archana's announcement and then the sudden engagement. The latter two were definitely avoidable at the moment, in fact they should have been delayed. With the fact of arjun being with purvi instead of her being thrown at her face again and again, it's not possible for her to try and forget.
You know when yo usaid why this engagment has to happen right now , that was a very good point ..It is really stupid to have this engagement right now .It should have waited after the divorce to happen ...

Things would have been easy then as maybe then Manav would take Ovi back ...but Sowmya , even before Archana had said that day about Arjun andPurvi, Ovi was already saying things like ' If Arjun cannot be mine , he will not be anyone else ' and tha tI am going to get married to Arjun soon ... and remember how she was behaving in the hospital  .
She was very angry from the time Manav went to help Purvi in the kidnapping .That really got to her .

It's a complicated situation ...

I don't think Manav should go but I don't want him to dislike Purvi and Arjun because I don't think they did anything  intentionaly to hurt Ovi .It's really complicated but this is how I felt about them .

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 August 2012 at 2:44pm

JaishankarAshlaika

Go to top