Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 10th August 2012 (Page 7)

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Jai great post dear..Clap as usual

So today they showed an Archu with less concern for Ovi ya...she didn't talk to Manv about Ovi .
What i think it just because it Purvi engagement..and sulo come to invite them..
as she never talk about Purvi to Manv Today she did but wrong time..and even wrong way..
she should talk also about Ovi pain..she is concern but don't talk  Manv ..He needs to hear that..

Ok I'll come back..dinner time here..then I watch PR ok
 bye see you..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsushkita10Tanyaz

christene Senior Member
christene
christene

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
The update was nice . thnks for it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I'm pissed to see that dear archana knew about it, and actually had the audacity to tell manav that purvi needs her baba in her happiness. What the hell about his daughter's sadness? That can go to hell for all she cares. Is it Ovi who's delusional and living in her own world, or is it sulochana, archana and purvi? How can sulochana and archana happily invite the deshmukhs for arjun's engagement to purvi? How can archana ask manav to come share purvi's happiness? How the hell can purvi ask if anybody from the D family is going to be there, not even "her baba"? Really, are these people so out of it and so immersed in their own world that they don't have any clue on what's going on in the rest of the family? Archana knows first hand Ovi's condition, Sulo knows from archana. Purvi has seen Ovi's condition at the hospital. How can any of these people expect that anyone  from the deshmukh family to not just share their happiness, but the happiness that came at the cost of ovi's heartbreak?They want to get engaged and get married right now, that's fine. Why to announce to the people it's going to cause nothing but pain about it? Is there nothing called empathy and being sensitive to other's feelings?

And no, I don't buy the "farz" excuse. There should be something called common sense. If the D family was with the K's in their sadness, then the best thing to do would be to stand in silent support when Ovi and the D family is going through their sadness. If that cant be done, then stay away from it and let them work through it on their own. Not plunge them further into the deep hole!

Also, it's clear from today's episode that sulochana, archana and purvi don't consider anyone from the D family their own except manav. Archana wants manav, and purvi wants manav as her baba. They don't particularly want or care about the others, definitely not ovi, teju or sachu. Infact, they will be perfectly happy with just manav, archana, purvi and sulochana as a family, of course with arjun tagging along!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76JaishankarbhallaroxshermaTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

Originally posted by poas

Originally posted by Jaishankar

Well it seems like Sulo came in to genuinely invite (with no boasty look on her face just a simple invitation based on the concern D's showed over Purvi) and DK came along.But still I felt ,her not even giving a glance back to Ovi and see her distraught condition does not show any care or concern from her part.
Sulo is completely either dumb not to see the pain at least DK is sensing on Ovi or she does not want to sense it all.I am appalled how she is expecting Ovi to come there..Geek..Is she so dumb and unaware of Ovi...I can agree her invitation to Manav but to all D's (which includes Ovi is ridiculous)
Both Sulo n Savita were right in their own way but I dont know understand Archu's conversation.She rightly invited Manav but I feel the props with Archu is she does not open up correctly. She just kept mentioning about Purvi without considering Ovi factor after her and Sulo's announcement (She has it in her heart but never opens up).Ideally she should have also mentioned that she is equally distraught on Ovi's condition but love and destiny cannot be changed and as a Baba for Puvi (as Manav states) ,she would like to invite him.
But instead Archu just went on without considering that it would hurt Manav too equally. Well since Archu 's concern is towards Purvi then Manav's main concern should and will be rightly towards Ovi.
Archu's way of conveying things always dont convey the entire content.She always eats her words and falls into wrong books of others. I so wishes she should have mentioned something about Ovi after the wonderful smiling announcement of Sulo.Confused.
Whats the point of holding on to the feelings when you just cant convey it to the other end correctly.Archu so screws up here.
I dont think Archu should have invited Manav this way.Hell he wont come even if he thought of coming. I somewhere feel that based on the WU with Manav's sad expressions and him not saying a word says a lot.
He wants to come but cant come.I sometimes wonder whether may be Manav's last minute decision of coming to the engagement might make Ovi do something. (I hope not).Guess Manav wont be coming there and he has his valid reasons and its better that way to avoid any trouble that might come up.
Mr DK just saying Arjun considers you as his role model wont be enough to Manav..You need to talk more. I dont know when he would realize this.
Its too much to expect of Manav when his daughter's state is in such distraught condition. 
I think Purvi now needs to ask the right q to Archu...Why is Archu is down..Its high time Purvi sees her Aai's pain and sufferings.She has seen that Manav is not too keen to talk to her.I am expecting after the engagement (if and I hope there is no engagement fiasco) ,Purvi talks to Manav.Manav needs to know Purvi has no hand in the whole fiasco.I hope Purvi now starts to realize the pain behind the smile of her Aai..
Archu has totally lost the will to ever think of getting close to her other 2 daughters..She has given up to destiny which is not good sign. Her futile attempts and half baked truths has not helped the cause.
She is equally guilty party when her daughters are concerned.Its better she stays away from D's and stop expecting anything from Manav when she herself has given up on things.Archu should leave things and focus on Purvi and let Manav focus on Ovi. This is the least she can do for Ovi for the moment.
jai u r 1000% rite .u just told my words.CV showing archana now least interested to get back ovi-tejuShockedmay b all may say ovi-teju hating her but why archu not telling them she divorcing manav for sachu not as her will?she fearing to loos purvi but she ready to loos ovi-teju,its quite shockingShocked
no yr archu went near ovi to make her understand and make her quiet but great savita as usual came in between and took ovi away from archu... and archu too told manav that she knows he is no where wrong in this and she knows that he won't come... 
poppy dear it is very obivious of archu feeling dat she lost her family coz none of her kids showed that they need her ... sachin asked her to divorce manav , teju and ovi never tried to understand archana ... its not that she didn't helped them but they take everything against her only 
I agree Rashi dear but whats the point re when Archu is not able convey that to Manav properly..She always eats her words and when she tries to convey it in her style its already too late and the other side has already made conclusion of her. Her conversation with Manav was one  such instance.But today I feel Manav did not say a word coz somewhere he knows she is right.
But Archu now actually instead of just stating Arjun is a good boy needs to find out that (I am guessing Archu too is unware that Purvi did not know Arjun was already engaged with Ovi) the truth and tell Manav that Purvi is not at fault here. Manav is in total dilemma..He was not angry with Sulo ,in fact he was silent adn trying to calm Savita...
Savita for a change calmly stated her points..ah no melo-drama there which was good
Manav's silence in his conversation with Archu and his expressions makes me feel he might attend the engagement eventually..I am not sure what effect it might have on Ovi if he attends.
Archu is equally guilty rashi for repeated hiding of truths about Sachin and events 18 years before to her daughters..She cannot escape that and this had to happen ,she has to face her daughters hate.But CV's are showing now as though Archu has given up to destiny again. There is no willing to reveal the truth ,its as if she is happy with this misery and daughter's hate.Ovi's state can be changed by either Manav or Archu.I firmly believe Archu's closeness to Ovi is need for Ovi.For that Archu has to start believing in it and starting point is Purvi's MU cleared with Manav.
I so want now Purvi to see this..I want Purvi to see the pain beyond that pale smile of Archu and first clear out her state with Manav.Archu never is going to do anything on her own,Purvi's support will be vital here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Thanks for the update. I'm pissed to see that dear archana knew about it, and actually had the audacity to tell manav that purvi needs her baba in her happiness. What the hell about his daughter's sadness? That can go to hell for all she cares. Is it Ovi who's delusional and living in her own world, or is it sulochana, archana and purvi? How can sulochana and archana happily invite the deshmukhs for arjun's engagement to purvi? How can archana ask manav to come share purvi's happiness? How the hell can purvi ask if anybody from the D family is going to be there, not even "her baba"? Really, are these people so out of it and so immersed in their own world that they don't have any clue on what's going on in the rest of the family? Archana knows first hand Ovi's condition, Sulo knows from archana. Purvi has seen Ovi's condition at the hospital. How can any of these people expect that anyone  from the deshmukh family to not just share their happiness, but the happiness that came at the cost of ovi's heartbreak?They want to get engaged and get married right now, that's fine. Why to announce to the people it's going to cause nothing but pain about it? Is there nothing called empathy and being sensitive to other's feelings?

And no, I don't buy the "farz" excuse. There should be something called common sense. If the D family was with the K's in their sadness, then the best thing to do would be to stand in silent support when Ovi and the D family is going through their sadness. If that cant be done, then stay away from it and let them work through it on their own. Not plunge them further into the deep hole!

Also, it's clear from today's episode that sulochana, archana and purvi don't consider anyone from the D family their own except manav. Archana wants manav, and purvi wants manav as her baba. They don't particularly want or care about the others, definitely not ovi, teju or sachu. Infact, they will be perfectly happy with just manav, archana, purvi and sulochana as a family, of course with arjun tagging along!

Perfectly said Sowmya dear...I can understand actually Sulo inviting Manav but entire D's (which include Ovi),how can they expect Ovi to even show up there.I was shocked to see that..And for once Savita made so much sense there to Sulo in saying "I cannot come when my pothi is in such distraught state thanks to your pothi." (Purvi is not responsible at all but for Savita her pothi is affected in-directly by Purvi).
I felt Savita was composed and without any melo-drama stated her points which was valid from her side quietly..

Edited by Jaishankar - 10 August 2012 at 12:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanpch76bhallaroxsherma

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naresh and Samarp2 for the updates.

Emotional episode for everyone today - as in all the characters.

Good job by the actors.!!!

pch76samarp2Tanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

Originally posted by poas

Originally posted by Jaishankar

Well it seems like Sulo came in to genuinely invite (with no boasty look on her face just a simple invitation based on the concern D's showed over Purvi) and DK came along.But still I felt ,her not even giving a glance back to Ovi and see her distraught condition does not show any care or concern from her part.
Sulo is completely either dumb not to see the pain at least DK is sensing on Ovi or she does not want to sense it all.I am appalled how she is expecting Ovi to come there..Geek..Is she so dumb and unaware of Ovi...I can agree her invitation to Manav but to all D's (which includes Ovi is ridiculous)
Both Sulo n Savita were right in their own way but I dont know understand Archu's conversation.She rightly invited Manav but I feel the props with Archu is she does not open up correctly. She just kept mentioning about Purvi without considering Ovi factor after her and Sulo's announcement (She has it in her heart but never opens up).Ideally she should have also mentioned that she is equally distraught on Ovi's condition but love and destiny cannot be changed and as a Baba for Puvi (as Manav states) ,she would like to invite him.
But instead Archu just went on without considering that it would hurt Manav too equally. Well since Archu 's concern is towards Purvi then Manav's main concern should and will be rightly towards Ovi.
Archu's way of conveying things always dont convey the entire content.She always eats her words and falls into wrong books of others. I so wishes she should have mentioned something about Ovi after the wonderful smiling announcement of Sulo.Confused.
Whats the point of holding on to the feelings when you just cant convey it to the other end correctly.Archu so screws up here.
I dont think Archu should have invited Manav this way.Hell he wont come even if he thought of coming. I somewhere feel that based on the WU with Manav's sad expressions and him not saying a word says a lot.
He wants to come but cant come.I sometimes wonder whether may be Manav's last minute decision of coming to the engagement might make Ovi do something. (I hope not).Guess Manav wont be coming there and he has his valid reasons and its better that way to avoid any trouble that might come up.
Mr DK just saying Arjun considers you as his role model wont be enough to Manav..You need to talk more. I dont know when he would realize this.
Its too much to expect of Manav when his daughter's state is in such distraught condition. 
I think Purvi now needs to ask the right q to Archu...Why is Archu is down..Its high time Purvi sees her Aai's pain and sufferings.She has seen that Manav is not too keen to talk to her.I am expecting after the engagement (if and I hope there is no engagement fiasco) ,Purvi talks to Manav.Manav needs to know Purvi has no hand in the whole fiasco.I hope Purvi now starts to realize the pain behind the smile of her Aai..
Archu has totally lost the will to ever think of getting close to her other 2 daughters..She has given up to destiny which is not good sign. Her futile attempts and half baked truths has not helped the cause.
She is equally guilty party when her daughters are concerned.Its better she stays away from D's and stop expecting anything from Manav when she herself has given up on things.Archu should leave things and focus on Purvi and let Manav focus on Ovi. This is the least she can do for Ovi for the moment.
jai u r 1000% rite .u just told my words.CV showing archana now least interested to get back ovi-tejuShockedmay b all may say ovi-teju hating her but why archu not telling them she divorcing manav for sachu not as her will?she fearing to loos purvi but she ready to loos ovi-teju,its quite shockingShocked
no yr archu went near ovi to make her understand and make her quiet but great savita as usual came in between and took ovi away from archu... and archu too told manav that she knows he is no where wrong in this and she knows that he won't come... 
poppy dear it is very obivious of archu feeling dat she lost her family coz none of her kids showed that they need her ... sachin asked her to divorce manav , teju and ovi never tried to understand archana ... its not that she didn't helped them but they take everything against her only 
Well said!

I must say that Archana, Purvi and Sulochana are concerend for Ovi. Archana tried to apporach her several times. She also told Teju that Ovi needs help and all that. But Savita just cuts her off and Ovi simply closes the doors on her. All Archana can do is to pray for their well-being.

Sulochana took care of Teju even without knowing that she was her own granddaughter... Purvi just moved away fron Arjun-Ovi till Arjun confesed in front of everybody.

It is like Archana, Purvi and Sulochana are hitting against a wall...

Ovi was so ruthless in stopping her Dad from helping Purvi. My question for her is that if it were not Purvi and it was a innicent girl working in Manav's office or stays in the same chawl would Ovi still react like that...

If antennas are completely broken for the Ovi/Teju/Sachu for the karnjkars, how in the world can Archana/Sulochana and Purvi try to break-in...?

I am sure Sulochana did not mean to hurt Ovi, instead, this announcement should serve as a final wake up call for Ovi to move on with her life.. and not cry over spilt pearls. Archana reiterated that by saying " we have to move ahead with the sachchayi that Arjun loves Purvi"..

My only complaint is with DK - he has a very good chance today to speak clearly about the surpirse engagement etc learly to Manav and Ovi... and say that Arjun did not cheat Ovi.

Ashlaikasunflower52Tanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I liked DK's silent expression towards Ovi...Alas had he done this before and made her sit with him and talked to her like his own daughter (with Manav seeing it), things would have been so different today. Its a different case if Ovi accepted it or not but things would have been much better for sure..
I felt that when DK smiled and touched her face and when he turned ,he felt really bad for her..It was a guilt dip expression as he knows that somewhere down the line her condition is due to him (by jumping the gun and creating that MU).
I wish to see now many more DK -Ovi scenes and Manav-Arjun scenes..I want to see DK doing his best towards Ovi and Manav in return understanding Arjun..IT will be good to see some positivity..
Ovi is not a psycho and she can change and someone has to start..If DK can be the starting point and if Ovi comes out of her depression,even DK would feel relieved that his guilt is gone.I hope they can show at least little positivity in the show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76shermasushkita10Tanyaz

Go to top