Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 10th August 2012 (Page 6)

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Well it seems like Sulo came in to genuinely invite (with no boasty look on her face just a simple invitation based on the concern D's showed over Purvi) and DK came along.But still I felt ,her not even giving a glance back to Ovi and see her distraught condition does not show any care or concern from her part.
Sulo is completely either dumb not to see the pain at least DK is sensing on Ovi or she does not want to sense it all.I am appalled how she is expecting Ovi to come there..Geek..Is she so dumb and unaware of Ovi...I can agree her invitation to Manav but to all D's (which includes Ovi is ridiculous)
Both Sulo n Savita were right in their own way but I dont know understand Archu's conversation.She rightly invited Manav but I feel the props with Archu is she does not open up correctly. She just kept mentioning about Purvi without considering Ovi factor after her and Sulo's announcement (She has it in her heart but never opens up).Ideally she should have also mentioned that she is equally distraught on Ovi's condition but love and destiny cannot be changed and as a Baba for Puvi (as Manav states) ,she would like to invite him.
But instead Archu just went on without considering that it would hurt Manav too equally. Well since Archu 's concern is towards Purvi then Manav's main concern should and will be rightly towards Ovi.
Archu's way of conveying things always dont convey the entire content.She always eats her words and falls into wrong books of others. I so wishes she should have mentioned something about Ovi after the wonderful smiling announcement of Sulo.Confused.
Whats the point of holding on to the feelings when you just cant convey it to the other end correctly.Archu so screws up here.
I dont think Archu should have invited Manav this way.Hell he wont come even if he thought of coming. I somewhere feel that based on the WU with Manav's sad expressions and him not saying a word says a lot.
He wants to come but cant come.I sometimes wonder whether may be Manav's last minute decision of coming to the engagement might make Ovi do something. (I hope not).Guess Manav wont be coming there and he has his valid reasons and its better that way to avoid any trouble that might come up.
Mr DK just saying Arjun considers you as his role model wont be enough to Manav..You need to talk more. I dont know when he would realize this.
Its too much to expect of Manav when his daughter's state is in such distraught condition. 
I think Purvi now needs to ask the right q to Archu...Why is Archu is down..Its high time Purvi sees her Aai's pain and sufferings.She has seen that Manav is not too keen to talk to her.I am expecting after the engagement (if and I hope there is no engagement fiasco) ,Purvi talks to Manav.Manav needs to know Purvi has no hand in the whole fiasco.I hope Purvi now starts to realize the pain behind the smile of her Aai..
Archu has totally lost the will to ever think of getting close to her other 2 daughters..She has given up to destiny which is not good sign. Her futile attempts and half baked truths has not helped the cause.
She is equally guilty party when her daughters are concerned.Its better she stays away from D's and stop expecting anything from Manav when she herself has given up on things.Archu should leave things and focus on Purvi and let Manav focus on Ovi. This is the least she can do for Ovi for the moment.
jai u r 1000% rite .u just told my words.CV showing archana now least interested to get back ovi-tejuShockedmay b all may say ovi-teju hating her but why archu not telling them she divorcing manav for sachu not as her will?she fearing to loos purvi but she ready to loos ovi-teju,its quite shockingShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76JaishankarThanee

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Poppy good post...what I put in @bold ...Archu care for Ovi..she cares a lot..that why first she didn't accept Arjun not even for Ovi...Too...but Archu has always done what she seem to be right..always ..even if she is to be blame...you know that..She is sure now of Arjun love for Purvi..he had prove her...She never know Arjun before...even when he was her boss..she knows the real Arjun by that challenge..and that why she accept him..for Purvi..which don't mean she don't care for Ovi..she knows..what will happen to her..for sure...but fact is face to her..she can't hide it..

If she just talk Purvi happiness its because she will get engage...but Knowing Archu as much she is happy for Purvi she is also sad for Ovi..

You said she mentally prepared...Ovi and Tej will leave her...The moment she has open her mouth telling Manv she accept Arjun for Purvi...She knows she has already lost them once more..and this pain is her fear...as you said she must put the truth out now..

I Think this will come but we must wait 13 or 14 days Bakki.hehLOL
Lastly cv's making a mother leaving her biological children for Adopted kids..Confused I don't think so..yes..all what we saw till  (Sachu and soham chilhood)...but if we  deeply.think..Archu is not that kind of mother..when mother decide to Adopt children..generally..they never make difference...all are her  children.Either.Adopt or Biological...Smile

Good post dear to discuss..

Will come backWink

i want to say archana accept arvi relation its right but she should show concern about ovi and said her feelings to manav that she feeling sad that she cant make happy her another daughter and purvi missed her dad from childhood same as ovi-teju missed their mom.CV showing imbalance relation between archana and her all kids.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarThanee

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Well it seems like Sulo came in to genuinely invite (with no boasty look on her face just a simple invitation based on the concern D's showed over Purvi) and DK came along.But still I felt ,her not even giving a glance back to Ovi and see her distraught condition does not show any care or concern from her part.
Sulo is completely either dumb not to see the pain at least DK is sensing on Ovi or she does not want to sense it all.I am appalled how she is expecting Ovi to come there..Geek..Is she so dumb and unaware of Ovi...I can agree her invitation to Manav but to all D's (which includes Ovi is ridiculous)
Both Sulo n Savita were right in their own way but I dont know understand Archu's conversation.She rightly invited Manav but I feel the props with Archu is she does not open up correctly. She just kept mentioning about Purvi without considering Ovi factor after her and Sulo's announcement (She has it in her heart but never opens up).Ideally she should have also mentioned that she is equally distraught on Ovi's condition but love and destiny cannot be changed and as a Baba for Puvi (as Manav states) ,she would like to invite him.
But instead Archu just went on without considering that it would hurt Manav too equally. Well since Archu 's concern is towards Purvi then Manav's main concern should and will be rightly towards Ovi.
Archu's way of conveying things always dont convey the entire content.She always eats her words and falls into wrong books of others. I so wishes she should have mentioned something about Ovi after the wonderful smiling announcement of Sulo.Confused.
Whats the point of holding on to the feelings when you just cant convey it to the other end correctly.Archu so screws up here.
I dont think Archu should have invited Manav this way.Hell he wont come even if he thought of coming. I somewhere feel that based on the WU with Manav's sad expressions and him not saying a word says a lot.
He wants to come but cant come.I sometimes wonder whether may be Manav's last minute decision of coming to the engagement might make Ovi do something. (I hope not).Guess Manav wont be coming there and he has his valid reasons and its better that way to avoid any trouble that might come up.
Mr DK just saying Arjun considers you as his role model wont be enough to Manav..You need to talk more. I dont know when he would realize this.
Its too much to expect of Manav when his daughter's state is in such distraught condition. 
I think Purvi now needs to ask the right q to Archu...Why is Archu is down..Its high time Purvi sees her Aai's pain and sufferings.She has seen that Manav is not too keen to talk to her.I am expecting after the engagement (if and I hope there is no engagement fiasco) ,Purvi talks to Manav.Manav needs to know Purvi has no hand in the whole fiasco.I hope Purvi now starts to realize the pain behind the smile of her Aai..
Archu has totally lost the will to ever think of getting close to her other 2 daughters..She has given up to destiny which is not good sign. Her futile attempts and half baked truths has not helped the cause.
She is equally guilty party when her daughters are concerned.Its better she stays away from D's and stop expecting anything from Manav when she herself has given up on things.Archu should leave things and focus on Purvi and let Manav focus on Ovi. This is the least she can do for Ovi for the moment.
jai u r 1000% rite .u just told my words.CV showing archana now least interested to get back ovi-tejuShockedmay b all may say ovi-teju hating her but why archu not telling them she divorcing manav for sachu not as her will?she fearing to loos purvi but she ready to loos ovi-teju,its quite shockingShocked
Poppy dear all this is coz of the non-sense of on-demand scripting..CV's have lost track of things anyway..so cant expect anything from these guys...Hopeless...The way they have constantly butchered Archu n Manav n many is appalling..We have to wait n watch what they are planning to do I guess Geek

pch76Thaneesushkita10

Anjinie IF-Rockerz
Anjinie
Anjinie

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Thanks
jonnybgood Goldie
jonnybgood
jonnybgood

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
great more draggingCensored
Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Poppy good post...what I put in @bold ...Archu care for Ovi..she cares a lot..that why first she didn't accept Arjun not even for Ovi...Too...but Archu has always done what she seem to be right..always ..even if she is to be blame...you know that..She is sure now of Arjun love for Purvi..he had prove her...She never know Arjun before...even when he was her boss..she knows the real Arjun by that challenge..and that why she accept him..for Purvi..which don't mean she don't care for Ovi..she knows..what will happen to her..for sure...but fact is face to her..she can't hide it..

If she just talk Purvi happiness its because she will get engage...but Knowing Archu as much she is happy for Purvi she is also sad for Ovi..

You said she mentally prepared...Ovi and Tej will leave her...The moment she has open her mouth telling Manv she accept Arjun for Purvi...She knows she has already lost them once more..and this pain is her fear...as you said she must put the truth out now..

I Think this will come but we must wait 13 or 14 days Bakki.hehLOL
Lastly cv's making a mother leaving her biological children for Adopted kids..Confused I don't think so..yes..all what we saw till  (Sachu and soham chilhood)...but if we  deeply.think..Archu is not that kind of mother..when mother decide to Adopt children..generally..they never make difference...all are her  children.Either.Adopt or Biological...Smile

Good post dear to discuss..

Will come backWink

i want to say archana accept arvi relation its right but she should show concern about ovi and said her feelings to manav that she feeling sad that she cant make happy her another daughter and purvi missed her dad from childhood same as ovi-teju missed their mom.CV showing imbalance relation between archana and her all kids.

Sure dear..How they portrayed that situation..was as if she had no concern for Ovi..I think Cv's don't even know their mistakes...Script been write..shoot done..and it ok for them..we viewers see what right and wrong..for them its just an episode been finished..

I really hope they will show an Archu much concern for Ovi especially with Manv..after the engagement...
as for Archu I can't imagine in what situation she is...Poor Archu..Cry

Jaishankarsushkita10Ashlaika

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

no yr archu went near ovi to make her understand and make her quiet but great savita as usual came in between and took ovi away from archu... and archu too told manav that she knows he is no where wrong in this and she knows that he won't come... 
poppy dear it is very obivious of archu feeling dat she lost her family coz none of her kids showed that they need her ... sachin asked her to divorce manav , teju and ovi never tried to understand archana ... its not that she didn't helped them but they take everything against her only 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76Jaishankarsushkita10Ashlaika

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

[

Sure dear..How they portrayed that situation..was as if she had no concern for Ovi..I think Cv's don't even know their mistakes...Script been write..shoot done..and it ok for them..we viewers see what right and wrong..for them its just an episode been finished..

I really hope they will show an Archu much concern for Ovi especially with Manv..after the engagement...
as for Archu I can't imagine in what situation she is...Poor Archu..Cry
[/QUOTE]thanee di absolutely CV when show archu concern for ovi she neglecting purvi again now opposite they showing no balanceOuch

Edited by poas - 10 August 2012 at 12:15pm

JaishankarThaneeTanyaz

Go to top