Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 10th August 2012 (Page 4)

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
ovi was just crying...tej went to pacify her...manav was standing with savita, telling her to stop when she was taunting sulo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76ThaneeAshlaika

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Arvi scene was lovely today.. cute nok jhok and then the emotional talk.. the way Arjun said they had to go through so much to reach this joyous day, my heart really went out for his.. this guy had to actually prove his love and he has.. Please let Arvi be happy atleast for a while.. everytime some thing good happens with Arvi a new twist comes across..  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21pch76JamuxadittyjdronamrajuThaneecrazygirl4RDAshlaika

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Good Episode today!

I felt DK should open his mouth and explain some more to Manav as he probably is more receptive now. Mainly because Manav should not be kept under the impression that Arjun-Purvi cheated on Ovi. Archana does not knwo either the facts around the engagement, but thatnks to her challenge she had enough reason to accpet Arjun-Purvi.

If Damo is the only one coming to the function, DK should tell him at least. And well... DK and Manav meet at work everyday, he can explain there too. Where there is a will there is way.

Today's engagement announcement is a shock to the Deshmukhs, especially OVi, but it is not a surprise.

I do not think Sulo or Archana are trying to differentiate between Purvi and the rest of the ArMan kids. Thwarted destiny not only separated Archana/Sulochana from Sachu/Ovi/Teju and Soham, but also it was vengeful separation. A mother can never differentiate between her kids... To some extent, Archana has to leave somethings to destiny and time for sorting out the mess in her life, but she does not have to make Purvi/Arjun wait.

I will be interested in seeing how Ovi would be in the coming episodes. I hope this actual engagement will jerk her to just move on. Manav should really do something for her.

Edited by pch76 - 10 August 2012 at 10:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JamuxadittyThaneesamarp2JaishankarAshlaika

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pch76

Good Episode today!

I felt DK should open his mouth and explain some more to Manav as he probably is more receptive now. Mainly because Manav should not be kept under the impression that Arjun-Purvi cheated on Ovi. Archana does not knwo either the facts around the engagement, but thatnks to her challenge she had enough reason to accpet Arjun-Purvi.

If Damo is the only one coming to the function, DK should tell him at least. And well... DK and Manav meet at work everyday, he can explain there too. Where there is a will there is way.

Today's engagement announcement is a shock to the Deshmukhs, especially OVi, but it is not a surprise.

I do not think Sulo or Archana are trying to differentiate between Purvi and the rest of the ArMan kids. Thwarted destiny not only separated Archana/Sulochana from Sachu/Ovi/Teju and Soham, but also it was vengeful separation. A mother can differentiate between her kids... To some extent, Archana has to leave somethings to destiny and time for sorting out the mess in her life, but she does not have to make Purvi/Arjun wait.

I will be interested in seeing how Ovi would be in the coming episodes. I hope this actual engagement will jerk her to just move on. Manav should really do something for her.
sulachana not even see towards ovi or try to say to her anything .i felt she least bother what ovi react/feel about engagment.may b i m wrong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsherma

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

[

Oh Ya Digvijay JiLOL...Yes she said it yesterday.on phone but I didn't catch it..D'oh.thanks dear
and Ovi...crying only or had said something after..with her baba??

by the way..thanks a lot Ashu for the quick uptade ;;

So engagement Monday...they had already shot the engagement  scene I think Cv's postpone it for monday or tuesday to make some change in the script..Wink who knows

[/QUOTE]thanee di surprisingly ovi shut her mouth and only crying.i thought she would say aap jhut bolrahai arjun mujha saadi karegiROFLROFLROFLbut shruti did very good actingClapClap

Edited by poas - 10 August 2012 at 11:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76Thanee

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Good Episode today!

I do not think Sulo or Archana are trying to differentiate between Purvi and the rest of the ArMan kids. Thwarted destiny not only separated Archana/Sulochana from Sachu/Ovi/Teju and Soham, but also it was vengeful separation. A mother can differentiate between her kids... To some extent, Archana has to leave somethings to destiny and time for sorting out the mess in her life, but she does not have to make Purvi/Arjun wait.

sulachana not even see towards ovi or try to say to her anything .i felt she least bother what ovi react/feel about engagment.may b i m wrong.
Sulo acknowledged Teju's presence at the hospital and the way they pitched in when Purvi got kidnapped. But, knowing how spiteful Ovi has always been - she was so ruthless in stopping her Baba from helping out Purvi... with that kind of animosity in the background Sulo probably did not want to pick it up with Ovi

I am not trying to defend Sulo/Archu.. just wanted to see what these great writers are trying to potray Wink...just my two cents...

JaishankarThaneesushkita10

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

actually i think CV cant riting script balance way.here i want to say how ovi-teju can know archana divorcing manav for making sachu happy?if they behave rude after knowing truth then we can say they hating archana illogically.when a girl knowing from her childhood their mom leave them and there is no one clarify them why their mom leave them they cant know truth and their granny,dad never told good things of their mom.so their views always will b negative.now even archana not telling truth to them that she doesnt want money from manav.

pch76JaishankarThanee

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Loved Archana Purvi Scene too today.. Both Ankita and Asha were too good... i love these two in their emotional scene.. The way Purvi thanked Archana for all she has done for her and Archana says she will continue to do it forever.. Lovely mother daughter scene... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21pch76SoapgirlThaneeAshlaika

Go to top