Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 10th August 2012 (Page 18)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

How can these people live with themselves?  How does Manav sleep at night.  He's not stupid. He knows exactly what kind  of woman Archana is..  why has he allowed this.  He's like a chameleon...   

Most of the time i think deep down he is a good person, but a weak person.  But a weak person who watches someone else be constantly abused and not intervene to stop it...well...i don't have much to say for that.   

I am really fed up Tanya... this is so wrong.   

You are right Naava  . How does Manav sleeps at night .
Post leap Manav's character has been changed so much that it is nothing at all like it used to be before .

Manav may be a good person but he is the worst ever husband .From no angle it looks as if he  has any love or respect for his wife ...

The man only loves himself , his mother and then his son Sachin and two daughters  

Actually I have said this before and will say it again ..

Manav has a God Complex .

Manav is still a good person ( this new Manav being played well by Hiten ) and he does good things also like how he saved Purvi ...and for that I hope good happens to him and he gets his son back .

But when it comes to Archana then I don't want him to ever get her back because I don't think he deserves her .Even she has made many mistakes in her life but she has paid heavy punishments for them and now in her life she is much much better off without Manav , Savita and Sachin ...
If it was up to me , I would never let Manav have his wife back again .

But the truth about what Savita did should be known to the girls and then it is up to them to decide what they want to do with their mother .

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 August 2012 at 5:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

How can these people live with themselves?  How does Manav sleep at night.  He's not stupid. He knows exactly what kind  of woman Archana is..  why has he allowed this.  He's like a chameleon...   

Most of the time i think deep down he is a good person, but a weak person.  But a weak person who watches someone else be constantly abused and not intervene to stop it...well...i don't have much to say for that.   

I am really fed up Tanya... this is so wrong.   

You are right Naava  . How does Manav sleeps at night .
Post leap Manav's character has been changed so much that it is nothing at all like it used to be before .

Manav may be a good person but he is the worst ever husband .From no angle it looks as if he  has any love or respect for his wife ...

The man only loves himself , his mother and then his son Sachin and two daughters  

Actually I have said this before and will say it again ..

Manav has a God Complex .

Actually Tanya...one of the biggest problems i have with Manav is that he is totally unpredictable. One day he has a God complex and abusive and the next day he is sweet.  What is consistent is his silence when his wife is being abused.  

So many times, after having a time with him where he showed affection, or understanding to Archana, she will go to him or do something expecting him to act like he did just before..but instead he turns on her...for no reason.  

She always looks so shocked, tries to regain her composure, and go ahead.  Then of course she falls in a heap in tears.  

That kind of behavior is really impossible to deal with.  Who will he be today? Will he be nice or will he be filled with anger.  Will he listen or scream? Will he accept or reject.  etc.  It's a very very hard thing to live with someone like that.  His parents provided no upbringing, so it's no wonder. 

His personality, like you said, became something different after the leap.  Although it was before the leap that he abandoned Archana both times.  But he was never  emotionally abusive like now.  Not good.

Tanyaz

KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

Tanya di one gud news KBC air frm sep 7 friday to sunday at 8.30 PM.

yup but a new show will start on Sony @ 9 pm ...tough competition for PR.Big smile

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Tanyaz][

His personality, like you said, became something different after the leap.  Although it was before the leap that he abandoned Archana both times.  But he was never  emotionally abusive like now.  Not good.

that's why I say that from Archu's point it is better if she gets divorced and stays in her home with her mother with Purvi and Arjun sort of taking care of her ...but Archana did do so much wrong  to Ovi and Teju , she should have never left them in savita's care and let Manav take them .So from that point it would be good if Manav finds out about his mother and he feels bad about what happened and also should blame himself for messing up his family and Archana's life ..If he does feels this way then maybe he try and change .

In that way it would be the best thing  to happen for Ovi and Teju that their parents  get together again . It wil lgive a chance to Archana to help the girls out , this time Manav making sure that savita will not interfere .

naava

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
From tomorrow, the next two weeks should have lots of drama and the story should move forward with secrets coming out  and hopefully changing many things in the show .

sushkita10

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

From tomorrow, the next two weeks should have lots of drama and the story should move forward with secrets coming out  and hopefully changing many things in the show .

Are you reading a crystal ball, have inside information, or just hoping?  LOL  LOL

sushkita10

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
well , it's two weeks left for the divorce and Varsha is also in the city so it is kind of obvious ...More than anything , I want to know  how the secrets will come out .

Closing ceremony of Olympics is going on ...

I am already missing Olympics ...Cry

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 August 2012 at 2:54pm

sushkita10

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

well , it's two weeks left for the divorce and Varsha is also in the city so it is kind of obvious ...More than anything , I want to know  how the secrets will come out .

Closing ceremony of Olympics is going on ...

I am already missing Olympics ...Cry

Tanya, i want more than the Varsha/Soham secret revealed...I want all the things Savita has done to be revealed...i wonder...do you think Savita had more of a direct involvement with the kidnapping than we were shown...it's been nagging me for some time, that maybe she did..Savita wanted so much to strip Archana of her children.  God what a terrible thing...I don't mean she wanted their deaths... but for the kidnapping itself...a kidnapping that went wrong..Varsha was just supposed to run away with the child - maybe Savita thought she would be a secret aaiji. through Varsha and not the detested Archu...

I am waiting for ALL the revelations...Ermm

Sorry about the olymics... only 4 more years til the next one...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76sushkita10Tanyaz

Go to top