Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 10th August 2012 (Page 17)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
But Jai, she had not even said anything about Purvi and Arjun's wedding when she was told off by Manav to butt out and that she has no rights to  say anything to Ovi ...
It was after he said this  then only Archu told him about the rishta getting approved by her ..

You tell me , was that fair of him that he told Ovi's mother to not to interfere in Ovi's matters when very very clearly Archana was only speaking  the truth that Ovi should stop  talking as if she is God and she is wrong if she thinks that she can control destiny.

This is what Manav should be saying to Ovi but he doesn't ...And when Archana as the concerned mother says this , she is told that she has no rights ...and when she stays away and does not say anything  , she is accused  of not caring about her daughters ...

She can never win actually ..No matter what she does , she will always be told that she is being a bad mother ect etc etc ...

I think she has said more than enough now ..Now she should just shut her mouth and concentrate on Purvi's engagement .I really hope this character is not shown to be pleading and begging any more to her family to try and understand her ...

I hope other facts now play a role in changing her destiny , I don't care about divorce or no divorce but it would be nice if her daughters  ( specially Teju ) findsout the truth and what her dear Aaji and Sachu dada have been hiding fro mthe entire family ...

I know you mean well for both Archana and Manav ...let's see how things go in the coming week ...I think from Monday onwards we will see some major turns in the story .Hope they are interesting ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 August 2012 at 11:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoycenaavaJaishankar

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
From Monday onwards, I want secrets to start crawling their way out of the closets ...

Have had enough of this nonsense of the whole clan shouting and screaming at one woman only  ,  subjecting her to mental torture day and night   ..This has been going on for almost 9 months and is now getting  seriously boring .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoycenaavaJaishankarsushkita10

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Jaishankar

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]
For some reason Tanya I have always loved Manav - Purvi scenes..Its seems  to be a wonderful bond there..Its like they have a soul - soul father - daughter connection which makes Manav love her alwasys even if he wishes to stay away or try to hate her..
Me too Jai, they were special ...Yo uknow after the leap , I felt as if I was watching  a different manav .but the only time I could see the glimpse of the old genrous and kind  Manav was when he was with Purvi ...

I don't know about anyone else but I would feel bad if he does not  even calls her on her enagement . She has no father ...for her , he is her dad . and somehow I feel that he knows that both Arjun and Purvi are not wrong .. DK and Archaan are not wrong ...He is trying to be positive , but Savitais trying hard to push him back to negativity ...always bringing out old grudges , always bad mouthing  Archaan in front of her daughters and he just stands there watching this ...
Despite of this unfair treatmen t, Archu still wants his blessings for her daughter ...I think that is not a bad but a very sweet and a nice thought ...maybe a small step in the right diection ...
tanya u see manav went purvi's engagement [with vinay]bc he felt for archu and purvi.but now he thinking but he is  very devastated  where ovi is in trauma,he cant find any solution for her.after reading ur post i think u completely disinterested about ovi-teju bc they r evil but want every happiness for purvi bc she is angel.but think how these three girls grown up,with whom they grown up.manav,savita and somehoe archana indirectly responsible for these 2girl become evil.archana bc she didnt fight with manav for her kids when manav took them from her.sul monhar ask her to say how she lives without them but archana let them go bc her blind love for manav.now when these 2girl turn evil bc of savita and manav now all hating the girls who r deprived of their mother's love and guidance.i clap for CV who first created situation where archana was blamed for soham and court case now they r successful to create their daughters and son become evil and ppl want them go to hell.all blaming these girl for being evil but all with purvi bc she was support system for archana and now manav also should b with her and let ovi-teju going more evil with evil savita.archana hs nothing to do with evil ovi-teju.in front of me my daughters becoming evil and more evil but i hv nothing to do bc my husband not giving the right to talk.i want archana become tigress where she become tigress for purvi and fight with evryone.she shout and tell everyone why she let manav go with her daughters.let know ovi-teju in what situation she didnt call them these 18years.i think archana can try this if after hearing her majboori ovi teju thinks their mother self fish then let them go to hell.she can go to their room and can explain everything.but they should know about archana everything which only archana can say to them.i think the baby whom i give birth i shouldnt leave no stone to turn them a good person from evil.a mother can b tigress for her kids we all know that.how ovi-teju come to know truth archana has to say it.evil savita never tell them

Edited by poas - 11 August 2012 at 11:40pm
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Poppy , Arcchana  has tried very hard to make a place for herself in Ovi and Teju's heart but they both are actng very wrong right now specially Teju who has seen what kind of a person Archana is ...

It is everyone's opinion and I find Teju to be unfair to her mother right now .

And yes, Purvi loves Archana a lot and only she and Sulochna love Archana and care for her so wh yshould Archana also not wan tto love them back .. What did Archana get after loving manav so much , betrayal and abuse ..Look what he did , he allowed his mother savita to turn her daughters into hate machines ...

Right there in front of him they abuse her and he does not say one word ...

In my eyes , Archaan loves all her 3 daughters equally bu tshe is more close to Purvi and that is very natural . Where Archaan is wrong  is that she loves Sachin more than she loves all these 3 girls .Sachin is  a nasty guy who has done absolutely nothing to deserve this love and loyalty ...

I feel very very angry at Archana for loving Sachin more than the girls ( including Purvi ) and even more than Soham ...

But for thsi mistake Archaan has been punished ...Now I want to see others also getting punished why onl yArchana is blamed ..Others better also ge tpunished for the sins they have committed ...Manav and Savita and Varsha ...it is their turn to pay .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavasushkita10

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Poppy , Arcchana  has tried very hard to make a place for herself in Ovi and Teju's heart but they both are actng very wrong right now specially Teju who has seen what kind of a person Archana is ...

It is everyone's opinion and I find Teju to be unfair to her mother right now .

And yes, Purvi loves Archana a lot and only she and Sulochna love Archana and care for her so wh yshould Archana also not wan tto love them back .. What did Archana get after loving manav so much , betrayal and abuse ..Look what he did , he allowed his mother savita to turn her daughters into hate machines ...

Right there in front of him they abuse her and he does not say one word ...

In my eyes , Archaan loves all her 3 daughters equally bu tshe is more close to Purvi and that is very natural . Where Archaan is wrong  is that she loves Sachin more than she loves all these 3 girls .Sachin is  a nasty guy who has done absolutely nothing to deserve this love and loyalty ...

I feel very very angry at Archana for loving Sachin more than the girls ( including Purvi ) and even more than Soham ...

But for thsi mistake Archaan has been punished ...Now I want to see others also getting punished why onl yArchana is blamed ..Others better also ge tpunished for the sins they have committed ...Manav and Savita and Varsha ...it is their turn to pay .
i completely agree with this pointClapClapsavita and varsha should b punished and manav is being punished by seeing her daughter ovi in this trauma.its also like punishment how ovi going to b crazy and loosing mental stability .he should admit his greatest mistake taking away ovi teju from their mom who can teach and giude them and make them good human being.
another thing is u all say purvi loves archana-why she willnt?bc these 18years archana spent every moment with purvi gives all love so its obvious she will love archana and do u think if ovi-teju would b with archana they still remain evil like now?its their bad luck their dad took them away from their mom and they missed their mom.every daughter needs their mother for guidance.

Edited by poas - 12 August 2012 at 12:10am
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

i completely agree with this pointClapClapsavita and varsha should b punished and manav is being punished by seeing her daughter ovi in this trauma.its also like punishment how ovi going to b crazy and loosing mental stability .he should admit his greatest mistake taking away ovi teju from their mom who can teach and giude them and make them good human being.
another thing is u all say purvi loves archana-why she willnt?bc these 18years archana spent every moment with purvi gives all love so its obvious she will love archana and if u dont think if ovi-teju would b with archana they still remain evil like now?its their bad luck their dad took them away from their mom and they missed their mom.every daughter needs their mother for guidance.
Of course Teju and Ovi will be much better off if they are with their mother , if they get their mother's love ...

Archana has tried very very hard to try and create a bond between her and them but Savita ( supported by Manav ) has succeeded in creating even more hate in the hearts of Teju and Ovi with her lies and her manipulations ..

Ovi and Tej uare also wrong that they only see the negatives and even if someone is trying  to tell them something good about Archana ( like Vandu did ) they shut that person out ...

Right now Archana cannot do any more now ...She should now just step back and hope that God wil lgive these girls some akaal and somehow they are Ok ...It is majorly in Manav;'s  hands now ...I hope for the sake of their daughters that Manav and Archana are more united and close somehow instead of growing apart from each other

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarnaavasushkita10

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Tanya di one gud news KBC air frm sep 7 friday to sunday at 8.30 PM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged

From Monday onwards, I want secrets to start crawling their way out of the closets ...

Have had enough of this nonsense of the whole clan shouting and screaming at one woman only  ,  subjecting her to mental torture day and night   ..This has been going on for almost 9 months and is now getting  seriously boring .

Truly, Tanya...no matter what Archana does she gets screamed at, blamed, accused. If she tries to care she's accused of meddling (in her OWN daughter's life?) and if she steps back she is accused of not caring about them.   Just how many times can a woman be rejected, accused, hurt.  I would stop trying..though i am sure she can't.

It doesn't even matter if Archana has withheld some of the information (to protect others)...What is happening to her by the D. family is totally horribly wrong.  No man who is worth anything would let his mother and his daughter speak to Archana in the way they do.  If she really were a money hungry greedy person, even then, it would be very very wrong.  But...for crap's sake...everyone knows...Manav knows, Teju knows, SAvita knows, Sachin knows...she is a truly deeply good person.  I don't really buy the idea that they THINK she is such and such.  Only Ovi may really think that...the rest ..i'm sorry to say...the rest know deep down inside themselves that they are torturing a good person.  Why??

How can these people live with themselves?  How does Manav sleep at night.  He's not stupid. He knows exactly what kind  of woman Archana is..  why has he allowed this.  He's like a chameleon...   

Most of the time i think deep down he is a good person, but a weak person.  But a weak person who watches someone else be constantly abused and not intervene to stop it...well...i don't have much to say for that.   

I am really fed up Tanya... this is so wrong.   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10Tanyaz

Go to top