Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 10th August 2012 (Page 16)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

[QUOTE=naava][

..Archu should explain the situation tp Purvi and let her know that her Baba blessings is always there for her and due to circumstances there he cant come but he is always wishing for your happiness..This will tell me that Archu has indeed understood Manav in Purvi's case otherwise that "understood" word has no meaning,

But the way Manav is acting , how is Archana to know that he is not angry with Purvi .He told her this day only  that he will never support Arjun and Purvi so how is Archana to  think anything else ..Archu tried to hold his hand and he took it away ... kept givign her angry looks ...

Actually I don't know why Archana runs after him , she is silly ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by naava

@Tanya dear/Naava dear  I dont think its fair to even expect Manav to be there for Purvi in this engagement or do anything here for her..No normal person would have done what Manav did in saving Purvi...No matter what his feelings where when he said "I promised Purvi that I will be there for her in need and I stand by it.."
Tanya just as everyone is expecting Manav to see Arjun's love for Purvi during kidnapping track,everyone should also see Manav's love for Purvi..He was there at gun point putting his life at risk for her..What else you require more that...Isnt it understood that Manav loves Purvi but does not want to express it out.He put his whole life in danger withour worrying about anything for a child who he knows only few months and is no way related to him but only related to him coz Archu adopted her (he was not present and unware when Archu adopted her) and for that sake ,he was ready to go aginst anyone to save Purvi..What else more is expected from Manav than this..isnt it more than any guilt or humanity concern...He did what he did from his heart..Isnt that a proof in itself that he does consider Purvi as his own...
No other person would be doing this considering the fact that you are provided circumstances where Archu is totally portrayed in th wrong light to Manav and she herself wants to be in wrong light thanks to Sachu demands..
I totally felt that Archu plea to Manav when she said "Purvi calls you baba Manav " ,this is not something new and everyone knows it..
This was a indirect plea to Manav there..Even though she says ,she understood the situation it was a in-direct plea to Manav to come there..And also the line "I am not asking anything for Purvi from you Manav " and then say "I understand ",its a clear in-direct plea to the other side. I understand Archu on what she wanted to convey but as usual she did not convey it fully as she should have and ate her words.These lines are bound to make other side feel guilty and sad.Hence Archu should have still conveyed it in more meaningful way.Archu doesnt have to explain anything to anyone about Ovi but owing to the situation she could have mentioned her feelings about both her daughters which would have made the other side see her perspective even more better..
MY q here is did she not see how much Manav did to help Purvi on kidnapping track..She says she understands him,didnt she see that no one would put their life @ risk for some guilt or humanity concern meaning Manav also loves Purvi and hence he put his life at risk..She herself saw what Manav said to DK n Arjun when they offfered to help him..So knowing Manav ,Archu should know that he is not doing it out of some guilt or humanity concern alone,there is that love behind for Purvi which makes him put even his life @ risk.
Hence I found it a bit inappropriate of Archu stating as though to say Purvi loves you Manav and she will never get her baba's love and stuff..Even though he is not showing,Manav has never once accused Purvi directly..He has said only that he does not want to talk about Arvi and nor has he ever talked with Purvi in any rude way.It is understood that Manav loves Purvi as his daughters and whenever she needs him,he will be there.OF course this engagement she needs him but situation is complex for him to go and if he was ever angry on Purvi he would have been silent when Archu talked.
He also sees DK there,so he knows a fatherly figure is there to precide over the function..In his mind and heart he will always be wishing good for Arvi and send his blessings through his soul.He does not have to present there but in his heart ,he is bound to pray and give his blessings.That;s all the  man can do right now.AS much as Purvi deserve that blessings from Manav,its all imp for Purvi to have a talk with Manav.
And it was a bit weird from Purvi when she said "are anyone coming from your family " and then asking "is baba coming.."..Two totally contrasting lines..I have to blame it on the CV's for showing this insesnitivity here..It totally puts Purvi in wrong light to say that she wants only her Baba and has nothing to do with anyone's pain or concern with any of the D's including Ovi.This is pathetic wirting from the writers.clear case of inconsistency.It was very clear Purvi wants her aai to be united with her family ,so this dialogue was totally out of picture and conveys a worng meaning.
Hence my point here is like Poppy dear said she should have ellaborated a bit to Manav and not always eat her words..She does not have to mention Ovi but for that conversation it was essential she mentioned her coz she said she understood his situation but Archu did not provide the exact reasoning on that..OF course its not needed to be said as its understood but it would have been far better if Archu did not indirectly put the plea on Manav and mentioned him to take care of Ovi.
Like Sowmya dear I am also wondering the hurry and need for this engagement..IT would have been so much easier if this was doen after the divorce period of Arman..But alas guess high drama is what CV's waht and they are showing it.
I think as arjunaluis dear pointed out it could be the other dress sent by Manav as a gift to Purvi..I think Manav will do something for Purvi here without probably making his presence there ,he might convey his blessings in some way.

Jai, both Tanya and I (or at least i think Tanya has said this) don't think or expect manav to go to the engagement .  I said just that in the last post.   I can only speak for myself for certain, but i think he should convey his blessing to Purvi and Arjun (for DK's sake) somehow - a phone call or a gift, but that i think it is inappropriate for him to attend.  That would def. be asking too much and i think it would be wrong re: Ovi.  I think this is just the same as what you are saying.

I don't think anyone is doubting Manav's committment toPurvi. He\s made it clear in a gallant way. But i have to disagree with you about Archu's pouring out her heart about Purvi calling him Baba. I don't think it was in any way manipulative.  She was simply pouring out her heart to the only one whom she really wants to know her heart.  She was so filled with emotion...she is a woman. She was telling him how she felt (women tend to do that, whereas men want to fix the situation LOL )

I don't see how or why Purvi should talk to Manav...it's Arjun's and Dk's responsibility and i think would not look right for Purvi to try to explain.  She loves Manav, and she just wanted to know if he was coming.  I dont think she expected savita or Ovi to come,...maybe Teju - who vacillates back and forth, and Damo...who says he loves Archana... That was, imo, a totally appropriate question. But we will see on Monday what the actual scene entails.  

I for one am glad Purvi is not worrying about Ovi.  We don't need another "i will sacrifice my love because someone else is unhappy".   She has seen how cruel Ovi can be.  I think distancing herself from her is appropriate.  I have defended Ovi's heartbreak over and over, but i am not going to go the D-route and coddle cruel and rude behavior... It's one thing to have a broken heart inside, it's another thing to treat people in terrible ways.   Ovi could learn a few things about how other people also have feelings.  

Again Naava dear I want to state that Manav loves Purvi as a daughter as well and is not just his commitment.I want Archu espically to show that she realized this by telling Purvi the situation back there when Purvi asks for her Baba
I want Archu to say to Purvi how much her baba loves her...If as she says she understands Manav ,she could convey this message to Purvi..If she still feels that Manav is just showing concern towards Purvi out of guilt or something like that or Purvi is just a commitment to Manav even now ,then I dont think she has understood Manav in this case..
Its essential that both Archu n DK realize that Manav loves Purvi and also Arjun..He cannot show it and cant right now but that message should be conveyed to Arvi by Archu when Purvi is expecting her Baba to come..Archu should explain the situation tp Purvi and let her know that her Baba blessings is always there for her and due to circumstances there he cant come but he is always wishing for your happiness..This will tell me that Archu has indeed understood Manav in Purvi's case otherwise that "understood" word has no meaning,

Jai...guess i need to correct my statement..."A woman needs to tell how she feels, and man wants to fix ...AND BE UNDERSTOOD. WinkWinkLOL LOL

Yes, i agree, it would be nice for Archana to verbalize that to Purvi...for the reason it would be very nice for Purvi to hear the words, but i don't need Archu to say those words to know that she understands Manav.  I feel she does understand him.  But for you i hope she says them...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

[QUOTE=naava][

..Archu should explain the situation tp Purvi and let her know that her Baba blessings is always there for her and due to circumstances there he cant come but he is always wishing for your happiness..This will tell me that Archu has indeed understood Manav in Purvi's case otherwise that "understood" word has no meaning,

But the way Manav is acting , how is Archana to know that he is not angry with Purvi .He told her this day only  that he will never support Arjun and Purvi so how is Archana to  think anything else ..Archu tried to hold his hand and he took it away ... kept givign her angry looks ...

Actually I don't know why Archana runs after him , she is silly ...

Tanya re isnt it proof enough that a man is putting his life @ risk for Purvi...Who will do that if there was no love for Purvi..What else is required..Just like Arjun,Manav put his life @ risk for Purvi..Doesnt it convey the meaning .Thats why I say if she ever understood MAnav in Purvi case,she could see that love behind that anger..Actions do speak better than words and Archu saw what Manav said to DK n Arjun...She saw Manav say "I have promised Purvi to be with her in need"..
Tanya he is angry with Purvi but it does not mean he does not love her..As a father he can be angry with Purvi right..He considers her as his daughters and he is also angry with her but that does not mean he does not love Purvi.
Tanya who will say this if there is no love..It just cannot be responsibility or guilt..No one will put his life @ risk for this...I firmly beleive Archu should see this...If the word "understood" has any meaning she will understand that behind that anger is the concern and love for Purvi which makes Manav go and against his even laadli beti Ovi and put his life @ risk for Purvi..
No man without any love can do this for someone and this is more than a proof Tanya...

Edited by Jaishankar - 11 August 2012 at 4:36pm

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]
For some reason Tanya I have always loved Manav - Purvi scenes..Its seems  to be a wonderful bond there..Its like they have a soul - soul father - daughter connection which makes Manav love her alwasys even if he wishes to stay away or try to hate her..
Me too Jai, they were special ...Yo uknow after the leap , I felt as if I was watching  a different manav .but the only time I could see the glimpse of the old genrous and kind  Manav was when he was with Purvi ...

I don't know about anyone else but I would feel bad if he does not  even calls her on her enagement . She has no father ...for her , he is her dad . and somehow I feel that he knows that both Arjun and Purvi are not wrong .. DK and Archaan are not wrong ...He is trying to be positive , but Savitais trying hard to push him back to negativity ...always bringing out old grudges , always bad mouthing  Archaan in front of her daughters and he just stands there watching this ...
Despite of this unfair treatmen t, Archu still wants his blessings for her daughter ...I think that is not a bad but a very sweet and a nice thought ...maybe a small step in the right diection ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarAnAvidReader

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

[
Tanya re isnt it proof enough that a man is putting his life @ risk for Purvi...Who will do that if there was no love for Purvi..What else is required..Just like Arjun,Manav put his life @ risk for Purvi..Doesnt it convey the meaning .Thats why I say if she ever understood MAnav in Purvi case,she could see that love behind that anger..Actions do speak better than words and Archu saw what Manav said to DK n Arjun...She say Manav say "I have promised Purvi to be with her in need"..
Tanya who will say this if there is no love..It just cannot be responsibility or guilt..No one will put his life @ risk for this...I firmly beleive Archu should see this...If the word "understood" has any meaning she will understand that behind that anger is the concern and love for Purvi which makes Manav go and against his even laadli beti Ovi and put his life @ risk for Purvi..
No man with any love can do this for someone and this is more than a proof Tanya...

But his attitude has comepletl y changed fro m the minute he heard the word rishta between Arjun and purvi ...he has  joined those who think that Archana has done something  wrong and manipulative ...He does not even stops his mother from talking nonsense about Archana in front of Ovi and Teju ...In one day he has changed ..

He has totally stopped talking to Archana .

Now i wonder wh yhe helped Purvi , was it out of sense of duty ( as purvi was in trouble because of him ) or was it something  else ...

If he cared for Archaan and Purvi , he would not be so angry and behave the way he is behaving  now .

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 August 2012 at 4:42pm
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
I would like to believe that somewhere , there is love in Manav's heart for Purvi  and I hope that he will do something , even a small gesture will do , for her at her enagagement .

Anyway ,I am off to bed now ...see yo uguys tomorrow ...

Olympics over Cry

Jaishankar

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
going on 2am here...going to hit the hay as they say...i am fortunate to have an actual bed however, not a haystack...

have fun you guys...

Jaishankar

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

[
Tanya re isnt it proof enough that a man is putting his life @ risk for Purvi...Who will do that if there was no love for Purvi..What else is required..Just like Arjun,Manav put his life @ risk for Purvi..Doesnt it convey the meaning .Thats why I say if she ever understood MAnav in Purvi case,she could see that love behind that anger..Actions do speak better than words and Archu saw what Manav said to DK n Arjun...She say Manav say "I have promised Purvi to be with her in need"..
No man with any love can do this for someone and this is more than a proof Tanya...
But his attitude has comepletl ychanged fro mthe minute he heard the word ridhta between Arjun and purvi ...he has  joined those who think that Archana has done somethign wrong and manipulative ...He does not even stops his mother from talking nonsense about Archana in front of Ovi and Teju ...In one day he has changed ..

Now i wonder wh yhe helped Purvi , was it out of sense of duty ( as purvi was in trouble because of him ) or was it something  else ...

If he cared for Archaan and Purvi , he would not be so angry and behave the way he is behaving  now .

Tanya was the situation right there when she announced..He clearly said he did not want to talk about Arvi and he was more focused on calming Ovi when Archu came there..She stated the right facts but I still stand by the fact that she agitated Manav there even more..She could have clearly talked to Manav about this alone like she did yesterday first..Manav was already frustrated with Ovi doing Arjun jap and then when he was trying to calm the situation ARchu announced it..She could have blasted even Ovi more to accept reality..She was talking to Manav right ,telling him that she has accepted Arvi..She did not address everyone ,so she could very well talked it out alone..When she announced that of course Manav would be shocked..What is he suppose to do..Say "Congrats and all the best.."
Common re,he was already in a angry mood and Archu in-directly added the fuel in fire...So he wa bound to be angry .He was more angry over Archu than Arvi here..He clearly did not want to talk about Arvi coz of the situation..Was he suppose to say "I agree " standing her Ovi when Ovi was in such unstable state and hence when yesterday Archu talked to Manav alone ,Manav did not blast her. IF MAnav was angry over Arvi then he would have blasted her which he did not coz he knows that somewhere Arvi are not wrong and Archu n DK are not wrong but what fueled Manav was the situation it was told.When Archu get  angry over anyone pointing fingers over Purvi,even Manav can get angry here over Archu when Archu added more misery there by announcing Arvi approval at a state when Ovi was so lost in a Arjun's world doing Arjun jap which frustrated Manav to the core..He was really thinking how to get Ovi out of this mess when Archu announced this .Manv is bound to get angry there.
Manav is also a human being Tanya ,he has his emotions..How can he not be angry when seeing his own daughter in this mess..When Archu talked in sepeate to Manav ,you can see the difference coz he had time to understand the situation as there was no Ovi there doing Arjun jap..How he is suppose to handle the situation when on side Ovi is doing Arjun jap and other side Archu comes and says I ahve approved Arvi...IS he suppose to leave Ovi there and support Arvi...This is totally unfair to balme Manav there..
Had Archu stated the approval of Arvi in sepeate (of course he would still be angry as he needs to know some facts) but his reactions would have different as he would have got time to think as there was no one around distracting him and making him frustrated.
Anger does not mean you dont love some one Tanya..You get angry more on people you love the more and that is what Manav is ,angry over Archu n Purvi coz he loves them a lot and cant bear the pain here. Once he gets to know from DK thet there was no intention of ARvi to cheat Ovi, things will change but Manav needs to be told that there was no intention of Arvi to cheat Ovi,

Tanyaz

Go to top