Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 10th August 2012 (Page 15)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Joined: 03 December 2009
Posts: 36684

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
I agree with some of your points Jai ..
 
Completely agree with what Sowmya had said ..this is so stupid that the engagement is being held right now .I have said thisbefore , saying this again now ..
 
Also Purvi asking if the Deshmuh family will come or not ...that is also childish ...but not intended to be mean or anything like that ..
 
But I can understand why Archana is trying  to tell Manav that he is important to Purvi because it is a fact ...Even Manav knows this or else he would have not  gone to save Purvi ...
 
I am not saying that he should go to the engagement bu tI feel strongly that he should  call at least ...bu t that is my opinion .And he should call not only for Archana  and Purvi but also for DK and Ashna and Arjun ...
 
It was nice that Archaan was telling him how important he is to her daughter ...while Manav's family is all the time trying  to seperate Archana from the daughters she gave birth to , Archana is always trying  to bring Manav and Purvi close to each other ...even when there is no blood relation ...
 
I think it is this little glimmer of hope   , the positivity of Archana 's love and faith that  would eventually save her family from all this  negativity .I know not many will go along  with what I am saying but I am still hopeful about this  . 
 
But now Archana  has  told him once , and she , alogn with DK also told Manav that it is totally OK if he does not come  and they understand this ...
 
They both made him feel important ( despite of everything  he is important to both of them ) but at the same time told him that they understand his majboori ...
 
 


Edited by Tanyaz - 11 August 2012 at 4:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarnaava

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Joined: 12 March 2007
Posts: 4276

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I agree with some of your points Jai ..
 
Completely agree with what Sowmya had said ..this is so stupid that the engagement is being held right now .I have said thisbefore , saying this again now ..
 
Also Purvi asking if the Deshmuh family will come or not ...that is also childish ...but not intended to be mean or anything like that ..
 
But I canunderstand why Archana is trying  to tell Manav that he is important to Purvi because it is a fact ...Even Manav knows this or else he would have nto gone to save Purvi ...
 
I am not saying that he should go to the engagement bu tI feel strongly that he should  call at least ...bu t that is my opinion .And he should call not only for Archana  and Purvi but also for DK and Ashna and Arjun ...
 
It was nice that Archaan was telling him how important he is to her daughter ...while Manav's family is all the time trying  to seperate Archana from the daughters she gave birth to , Archana is always trying  to bring Manav and Purvi close to each other ...even when there is no blood relation ...
 
I think it is this little glimmer of hope   , the positivity of Archana 's love and faith that  would eventually save her family from all this  negativity .I know not many will go along  with what I am saying but I am still hopeful about this  . 
 
But now Archaan ahs told him once , and she , alogn with DK also told Manav that it is totall y OK if he does not come  and they understand this ...
 
They both made him feel important ( despite of everythign he is importan tto both of them ) but at the same time told him that they understand his majboori ...
 
 
 
Tanya dear I agree and at the same time I want Archu to also understand and say to Purvi how much her baba loves her...If as she says she understands Manav ,she could convey this message to Purvi..If she still feels that Manav is just showing concern towards Purvi out of guilt or something like that ,then I dont think she has understood Manav..
Its essential that both Archu n DK realize that Manav loves Purvi and also Arjun..He cannot show it and cant right now but that message should be conveyed to Arvi by Archu when Purvi is expecting her Baba to come..Archu should explain the situation tp Purvi and let her know that her Baba blessings is always there for her and due to circumstances there he cant come but he is always wishing for your happiness..This will tell me that Archu has indeed understood Manav in Purvi's case otherwise that "understood" word has no meaning,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Joined: 20 July 2010
Posts: 2629

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

@Tanya dear/Naava dear  I dont think its fair to even expect Manav to be there for Purvi in this engagement or do anything here for her..No normal person would have done what Manav did in saving Purvi...No matter what his feelings where when he said "I promised Purvi that I will be there for her in need and I stand by it.."
Tanya just as everyone is expecting Manav to see Arjun's love for Purvi during kidnapping track,everyone should also see Manav's love for Purvi..He was there at gun point putting his life at risk for her..What else you require more that...Isnt it understood that Manav loves Purvi but does not want to express it out.He put his whole life in danger withour worrying about anything for a child who he knows only few months and is no way related to him but only related to him coz Archu adopted her (he was not present and unware when Archu adopted her) and for that sake ,he was ready to go aginst anyone to save Purvi..What else more is expected from Manav than this..isnt it more than any guilt or humanity concern...He did what he did from his heart..Isnt that a proof in itself that he does consider Purvi as his own...
No other person would be doing this considering the fact that you are provided circumstances where Archu is totally portrayed in th wrong light to Manav and she herself wants to be in wrong light thanks to Sachu demands..
I totally felt that Archu plea to Manav when she said "Purvi calls you baba Manav " ,this is not something new and everyone knows it..
This was a indirect plea to Manav there..Even though she says ,she understood the situation it was a in-direct plea to Manav to come there..And also the line "I am not asking anything for Purvi from you Manav " and then say "I understand ",its a clear in-direct plea to the other side. I understand Archu on what she wanted to convey but as usual she did not convey it fully as she should have and ate her words.These lines are bound to make other side feel guilty and sad.Hence Archu should have still conveyed it in more meaningful way.Archu doesnt have to explain anything to anyone about Ovi but owing to the situation she could have mentioned her feelings about both her daughters which would have made the other side see her perspective even more better..
MY q here is did she not see how much Manav did to help Purvi on kidnapping track..She says she understands him,didnt she see that no one would put their life @ risk for some guilt or humanity concern meaning Manav also loves Purvi and hence he put his life at risk..She herself saw what Manav said to DK n Arjun when they offfered to help him..So knowing Manav ,Archu should know that he is not doing it out of some guilt or humanity concern alone,there is that love behind for Purvi which makes him put even his life @ risk.
Hence I found it a bit inappropriate of Archu stating as though to say Purvi loves you Manav and she will never get her baba's love and stuff..Even though he is not showing,Manav has never once accused Purvi directly..He has said only that he does not want to talk about Arvi and nor has he ever talked with Purvi in any rude way.It is understood that Manav loves Purvi as his daughters and whenever she needs him,he will be there.OF course this engagement she needs him but situation is complex for him to go and if he was ever angry on Purvi he would have been silent when Archu talked.
He also sees DK there,so he knows a fatherly figure is there to precide over the function..In his mind and heart he will always be wishing good for Arvi and send his blessings through his soul.He does not have to present there but in his heart ,he is bound to pray and give his blessings.That;s all the  man can do right now.AS much as Purvi deserve that blessings from Manav,its all imp for Purvi to have a talk with Manav.
And it was a bit weird from Purvi when she said "are anyone coming from your family " and then asking "is baba coming.."..Two totally contrasting lines..I have to blame it on the CV's for showing this insesnitivity here..It totally puts Purvi in wrong light to say that she wants only her Baba and has nothing to do with anyone's pain or concern with any of the D's including Ovi.This is pathetic wirting from the writers.clear case of inconsistency.It was very clear Purvi wants her aai to be united with her family ,so this dialogue was totally out of picture and conveys a worng meaning.
Hence my point here is like Poppy dear said she should have ellaborated a bit to Manav and not always eat her words..She does not have to mention Ovi but for that conversation it was essential she mentioned her coz she said she understood his situation but Archu did not provide the exact reasoning on that..OF course its not needed to be said as its understood but it would have been far better if Archu did not indirectly put the plea on Manav and mentioned him to take care of Ovi.
Like Sowmya dear I am also wondering the hurry and need for this engagement..IT would have been so much easier if this was doen after the divorce period of Arman..But alas guess high drama is what CV's waht and they are showing it.
I think as arjunaluis dear pointed out it could be the other dress sent by Manav as a gift to Purvi..I think Manav will do something for Purvi here without probably making his presence there ,he might convey his blessings in some way.
 

Jai, both Tanya and I (or at least i think Tanya has said this) don't think or expect manav to go to the engagement .  I said just that in the last post.   I can only speak for myself for certain, but i think he should convey his blessing to Purvi and Arjun (Arjun for DK's sake) somehow - a phone call or a gift, but that i think it is inappropriate for him to attend.  That would def. be asking too much and i think it would be wrong re: Ovi.  I think this is just the same as what you are saying.

I don't think anyone is doubting Manav's committment toPurvi. He\s made it clear in a gallant way. But i have to disagree with you about Archu's pouring out her heart about Purvi calling him Baba. I don't think it was in any way manipulative.  She was simply pouring out her heart to the only one whom she really wants to know her heart.  She was so filled with emotion...she is a woman. She was telling him how she felt (women tend to do that, whereas men want to fix the situation LOL )

I don't see how or why Purvi should talk to Manav...it's Arjun's and Dk's responsibility and i think would not look right for Purvi to try to explain.  She loves Manav, and she just wanted to know if he was coming.  I dont think she expected savita or Ovi to come,...maybe Teju - who vacillates back and forth, and Damo...who says he loves Archana... That was, imo, a totally appropriate question. But we will see on Monday what the actual scene entails.  

I for one am glad Purvi is not worrying about Ovi.  We don't need another "i will sacrifice my love because someone else is unhappy".   She has seen how cruel Ovi can be.  I think distancing herself from her is appropriate.  I have defended Ovi's heartbreak over and over, but i am not going to go the D-route and coddle cruel and rude behavior... It's one thing to have a broken heart inside, it's another thing to treat people in terrible ways.   Ovi could learn a few things about how other people also have feelings.  




Edited by naava - 11 August 2012 at 4:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07Jaishankar

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Joined: 03 December 2009
Posts: 36684

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Purvi and Arjun are very good kids Jai . They love  Manav very much and think of him as their hero ...They don't need anyone to tell them this ...not Archana not DK ...
Arjun got trapped in this situation with Ovi because he cares so much for Ovi and Manav  ..backing them if they were so wrong ...This is probably what manav thinks
 
I think Manav also knows that Arjun and Purvi are not wrong .His staying quiet that day when Archaan was talkign to him said volumes ...How can DK and Archaan be both ..backing them if they were so wrong ...This is probably what manav thinks ..
The main problem is actually Savita .She is still using this oppurtunity to make herself look right and Archana  look wrong ...Even if this is getting  Ovi more and more in depression
 
I am getting  so bored with savita now ...same thing , again and again and again ..I desperatel y want this  track to end ..Either they get divorced and go their seperate ways ...maybe come back together later ...or once and for all put a stop to this savita's nonsense .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarnaavaAnAvidReader

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Joined: 03 December 2009
Posts: 36684

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
I also don't want Manav to go ...Just one phone call .Like he used to call Purvi on his own ...
Just one phone cal lto Purvi and Arjun ...a short  one but giving them his blessings ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Joined: 12 March 2007
Posts: 4276

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by Jaishankar

@Tanya dear/Naava dear  I dont think its fair to even expect Manav to be there for Purvi in this engagement or do anything here for her..No normal person would have done what Manav did in saving Purvi...No matter what his feelings where when he said "I promised Purvi that I will be there for her in need and I stand by it.."
Tanya just as everyone is expecting Manav to see Arjun's love for Purvi during kidnapping track,everyone should also see Manav's love for Purvi..He was there at gun point putting his life at risk for her..What else you require more that...Isnt it understood that Manav loves Purvi but does not want to express it out.He put his whole life in danger withour worrying about anything for a child who he knows only few months and is no way related to him but only related to him coz Archu adopted her (he was not present and unware when Archu adopted her) and for that sake ,he was ready to go aginst anyone to save Purvi..What else more is expected from Manav than this..isnt it more than any guilt or humanity concern...He did what he did from his heart..Isnt that a proof in itself that he does consider Purvi as his own...
No other person would be doing this considering the fact that you are provided circumstances where Archu is totally portrayed in th wrong light to Manav and she herself wants to be in wrong light thanks to Sachu demands..
I totally felt that Archu plea to Manav when she said "Purvi calls you baba Manav " ,this is not something new and everyone knows it..
This was a indirect plea to Manav there..Even though she says ,she understood the situation it was a in-direct plea to Manav to come there..And also the line "I am not asking anything for Purvi from you Manav " and then say "I understand ",its a clear in-direct plea to the other side. I understand Archu on what she wanted to convey but as usual she did not convey it fully as she should have and ate her words.These lines are bound to make other side feel guilty and sad.Hence Archu should have still conveyed it in more meaningful way.Archu doesnt have to explain anything to anyone about Ovi but owing to the situation she could have mentioned her feelings about both her daughters which would have made the other side see her perspective even more better..
MY q here is did she not see how much Manav did to help Purvi on kidnapping track..She says she understands him,didnt she see that no one would put their life @ risk for some guilt or humanity concern meaning Manav also loves Purvi and hence he put his life at risk..She herself saw what Manav said to DK n Arjun when they offfered to help him..So knowing Manav ,Archu should know that he is not doing it out of some guilt or humanity concern alone,there is that love behind for Purvi which makes him put even his life @ risk.
Hence I found it a bit inappropriate of Archu stating as though to say Purvi loves you Manav and she will never get her baba's love and stuff..Even though he is not showing,Manav has never once accused Purvi directly..He has said only that he does not want to talk about Arvi and nor has he ever talked with Purvi in any rude way.It is understood that Manav loves Purvi as his daughters and whenever she needs him,he will be there.OF course this engagement she needs him but situation is complex for him to go and if he was ever angry on Purvi he would have been silent when Archu talked.
He also sees DK there,so he knows a fatherly figure is there to precide over the function..In his mind and heart he will always be wishing good for Arvi and send his blessings through his soul.He does not have to present there but in his heart ,he is bound to pray and give his blessings.That;s all the  man can do right now.AS much as Purvi deserve that blessings from Manav,its all imp for Purvi to have a talk with Manav.
And it was a bit weird from Purvi when she said "are anyone coming from your family " and then asking "is baba coming.."..Two totally contrasting lines..I have to blame it on the CV's for showing this insesnitivity here..It totally puts Purvi in wrong light to say that she wants only her Baba and has nothing to do with anyone's pain or concern with any of the D's including Ovi.This is pathetic wirting from the writers.clear case of inconsistency.It was very clear Purvi wants her aai to be united with her family ,so this dialogue was totally out of picture and conveys a worng meaning.
Hence my point here is like Poppy dear said she should have ellaborated a bit to Manav and not always eat her words..She does not have to mention Ovi but for that conversation it was essential she mentioned her coz she said she understood his situation but Archu did not provide the exact reasoning on that..OF course its not needed to be said as its understood but it would have been far better if Archu did not indirectly put the plea on Manav and mentioned him to take care of Ovi.
Like Sowmya dear I am also wondering the hurry and need for this engagement..IT would have been so much easier if this was doen after the divorce period of Arman..But alas guess high drama is what CV's waht and they are showing it.
I think as arjunaluis dear pointed out it could be the other dress sent by Manav as a gift to Purvi..I think Manav will do something for Purvi here without probably making his presence there ,he might convey his blessings in some way.
 

Jai, both Tanya and I (or at least i think Tanya has said this) don't think or expect manav to go to the engagement .  I said just that in the last post.   I can only speak for myself for certain, but i think he should convey his blessing to Purvi and Arjun (for DK's sake) somehow - a phone call or a gift, but that i think it is inappropriate for him to attend.  That would def. be asking too much and i think it would be wrong re: Ovi.  I think this is just the same as what you are saying.

I don't think anyone is doubting Manav's committment toPurvi. He\s made it clear in a gallant way. But i have to disagree with you about Archu's pouring out her heart about Purvi calling him Baba. I don't think it was in any way manipulative.  She was simply pouring out her heart to the only one whom she really wants to know her heart.  She was so filled with emotion...she is a woman. She was telling him how she felt (women tend to do that, whereas men want to fix the situation LOL )

I don't see how or why Purvi should talk to Manav...it's Arjun's and Dk's responsibility and i think would not look right for Purvi to try to explain.  She loves Manav, and she just wanted to know if he was coming.  I dont think she expected savita or Ovi to come,...maybe Teju - who vacillates back and forth, and Damo...who says he loves Archana... That was, imo, a totally appropriate question. But we will see on Monday what the actual scene entails.  

I for one am glad Purvi is not worrying about Ovi.  We don't need another "i will sacrifice my love because someone else is unhappy".   She has seen how cruel Ovi can be.  I think distancing herself from her is appropriate.  I have defended Ovi's heartbreak over and over, but i am not going to go the D-route and coddle cruel and rude behavior... It's one thing to have a broken heart inside, it's another thing to treat people in terrible ways.   Ovi could learn a few things about how other people also have feelings.  


 
Again Naava dear I want to state that Manav loves Purvi as a daughter as well and is not just his commitment.I want Archu espically to show that she realized this by telling Purvi the situation back there when Purvi asks for her Baba
I want Archu to say to Purvi how much her baba loves her...If as she says she understands Manav ,she could convey this message to Purvi..If she still feels that Manav is just showing concern towards Purvi out of guilt or something like that or Purvi is just a commitment to Manav even now ,then I dont think she has understood Manav in this case..
Its essential that both Archu n DK realize that Manav loves Purvi and also Arjun..He cannot show it and cant right now but that message should be conveyed to Arvi by Archu when Purvi is expecting her Baba to come..Archu should explain the situation tp Purvi and let her know that her Baba blessings is always there for her and due to circumstances there he cant come but he is always wishing for your happiness..This will tell me that Archu has indeed understood Manav in Purvi's case otherwise that "understood" word has no meaning,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Joined: 03 December 2009
Posts: 36684

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Jai, Archana does not need Manav for this engagement .
 
She just wants him to know that Purvi has always considered him her daddy and that Purvi loves him but she cannot have her dad and they all understand this .
 
Even when Purvi was getting  engaged to Vinay , Archana  wanted Manav , only for blessings and nothing  else ...
 
 
Even now , all they want is his blessings and nothing else .they just want him to know that they love him and also that they understand his majboori .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarnaava

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Joined: 12 March 2007
Posts: 4276

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Purvi and Arjun are very good kids Jai . They love  Manav very much and think of him as their hero ...They don't need anyone to tell them this ...not Archana not DK ...
Arjun got trapped in this situation with Ovi because he cares so much for Ovi and Manav  ..backing them if they were so wrong ...This is probably what manav thinks
 
I think Manav also knows that Arjun and Purvi are not wrong .His staying quiet that day when Archaan was talkign to him said volumes ...How can DK and Archaan be both ..backing them if they were so wrong ...This is probably what manav thinks ..
The main problem is actually Savita .She is still using this oppurtunity to make herself look right and Archana  look wrong ...Even if this is getting  Ovi more and more in depression
 
I am getting  so bored with savita now ...same thing , again and again and again ..I desperatel y want this  track to end ..Either they get divorced and go their seperate ways ...maybe come back together later ...or once and for all put a stop to this savita's nonsense .
 
Yeah Tanya dear..ITs high time this 18 year old MU crap ends..Its just too irritating to see such a simple MU which could have sorted out easily turns out to be such a big big big cause of 18 year seperation..Savita and Varsha exposure is vital now..
Tanya I want to see all those understood feelings come out now..I want see some positive emotional scenes where in a ideal situation Archu pours out to Arvi here and also Manav on otherside eventually talks to her daughters about Archu..
I want Arman working together in some way..I know its always understood but I want to see them telling about each other to their children..It will make so much difference re to the show to see positve emotions...
I want to see Archu - Sachu chemistry now..(Anki- Puru are such nice friends),this chemistry would be awesome along with Archu - Ovi one..ITs high time to see Archu smiling in full swing with her daughters and want to see more of Manav - Purvi scenes..
For some reason Tanya I have always loved Manav - Purvi scenes..Its seems  to be a wonderful bond there..Its like they have a soul - soul father - daughter connection which makes Manav love her alwasys even if he wishes to stay away or try to hate her..


Edited by Jaishankar - 11 August 2012 at 4:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnAvidReader

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Brief Update : 8th Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 102   Views: 10930

Tanyaz 102 10930 21 December 2011 at 9:39am by ved420
Brief Update : 7th Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 63   Views: 8253

Tanyaz 63 8253 08 December 2011 at 8:30am by rash2222
Brief Update : 6th Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 55   Views: 7159

Tanyaz 55 7159 07 December 2011 at 10:31am by sushkita10
Brief Update : 5th Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 44   Views: 6786

Tanyaz 44 6786 06 December 2011 at 11:31pm by LovePRSoham
Brief Update of mahaepisode : 3rd Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 52   Views: 9135

Tanyaz 52 9135 06 December 2011 at 4:38am by Tanyaz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index