Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 10th August 2012 (Page 14)

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Tanyji ..its yesterday I had this in my mind..Savita didn't say any words to DK..LOL what would happen if he came before Sulo..?? Savita will give  him her 2 words..LOLoh no not sure..i think it would be Manv who would talk to him..

you Know what how Dk touch Ovi..head..as if he concern for her.but on ethe other hand .which mean also he accepts Purvi...I think his presence in familly D yesterday..will make them calm down a bit..

As you said even for Manv..thought now..

Edited by Thanee - 11 August 2012 at 9:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsushkita10AshlaikaTanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Thanee

[

No dear..I don't think he will say thier relationship is wrong...think if he puts all small pieces together like a puzzle..he will have his answer...his mind began to work yesterday.. ..I keep saying either he cut this relation he has with  Purvi..and stays apart...or..he accepts Purvi as daughter for good and even her rishta with Arjun.but don't give false hope to Purvi..Compare to Ovi..Ovi hate Archu Till she  knew Archu left them ...mean very small age...whereas Purvi love Manv and even call him baba..without knowing him till her small age .When .he came  to India...For Purvi its her baba..she gives him all respects  as a baba

Its true everything has change when Arjun left Ovi for Purvi..Manv had been a bit far with Purvi..which is natural..But Purvi don't know that...Manv come to save her ..for the kidnapping..accepted to give a lot of money for her..For her.. baba was there for her..Think she must know what happen in Deshmuck familly..Archu must tell her. ..Manv is very angry ect ect..
so that she has no false hope..If Manv accept her it ok..otherwise she will wait for her baba all her life..Ouch

It is a very complicated situation ..I don't think Manav wants to keep contact with Archu's family . But yesterday was a little  different .I think DKs comingwith the invitation made him think ..

Right now we all are angry with Sulochna for being  insensitive but then DK was also doing the same thign that Sulochna was doing ..He was just 5 minutes late ..If he was 5 minutes earlier than Sulochna then he would have given the invitation ..
Savita said so much to Sulochna  and Archana ...but not a word to DK LOL , he was doing  the same thing  so why was he spared Confused

Tanya, i thought exactly the same thing...of course we know why...Ouch  

It was of course insensitive on both their parts to announce to the whole family in front of all although i do feel both Sulo and DK had good intentions at heart...just didn't think through the reality.  .. Sulo could have called Manav to invite him and DK could have taken him aside and talked to him. And let him decide who else to include if any.(like Damo)  It wasn't right to do it in front of Ovi...and never right to do ANYTHING in front of Savita... i so wished Archana had interrupted her diatribe about the 18 years and said in front of everyone...you know that's not true Savita...you know that i was asked to sign divorce and custody papers.  She didn't even have to say more.  

Speaking of not saying more...why did Damo come to India.  He still just stands there and does and says nothing.  Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07JaishankarTanyaz

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

But Archana said that she undertands that he is right if he does not  wish to come for this  engagement ..

I think Poppy, it all depends on what Manav feels for Purvi .If he strongly feels that somewhere he does wish to have Purvi as a daughter then he will make some kind  of a contact with her on the engagemen tday , maybe a phone call...and if he does not  wish to have anything  to do with Archana and her family then he should stay away and totally cut off all ties .

Both ways , he cannot be said that he is wrong ..It is true that Archana always wanted Manav to stay in some kind of contact as Purvi's father..Even in her earlier engagement , when Manav did not come , Archana got angry with him and she hardly gets angry with Manav .But for Purvi she did ..

I guess because Purvi does not  have anyone besides her , Archana  wants her to have some sort of a father figure ...But on this particular occasion , no one can say anythign to Manav ..Even DK and Archana said the same thing  .

Even DK is a very important person in Manav's life  .He has been the only support system Manav had in the last 18 years and Arjun is DK and Ashna's son .Arjun too really loves and respects Manav .

Its a very complicated thing Poppy .No one will say anything to Manav but I think he will himself feel bad  if the two people he trusts the most ( Archana and DK ) totally cut off from his life .
tanya archana didnt say directly but the way she telling she will give everything but not only baba its making the situation where  manav is in gulit feelings.but here if CV show archana saying i know u hv to with ovi bc she needs ur support i cant do anything for her bc she hate me then it looks good. i hv another thing to say how purvi ask archana that,aap ki ghar sa koi nahi ara?i want to say whom she expecting teju,ovi,savita or sachu ?then she said baba nahi araha' i felt purvi here little bit insensitive bc she should think how ovi feelings loosing arjun she should understand it and she should ask archana how ovi reacting or manav said about her engagement.it looks good.manav is her baba so ovi is her sister who was engaged with arjun few days back so she should think about her also.she also saw how ovi reacting in hospital and its clear ovi isnt in normal mental situation

Edited by poas - 11 August 2012 at 10:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarbhallaroxTunasnahTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

tanya archana didnt say directly but the way she telling she will give everything but not only baba its making the situation where  manav is in gulit feelings.but here if CV show archana saying i know u hv to with ovi bc she needs ur support i cant do anything for her bc she hate me then it looks good. i hv another thing to say how purvi ask archana that,aap ki ghar sa koi nahi ara?i want to say whom she expecting teju,ovi,savita or sachu ?then she said baba nahi araha' i felt purvi here little bit insensitive bc she should think how ovi feelings loosing arjun she should understand it and she should ask archana how ovi reacting or manav said about her engagement.it looks good.manav is her baba so ovi is her sister who was engaged with arjun few days back so she should think about her also.she also saw how ovi reacting in hospital and its clear ovi isnt in normal mental situation

Poppy, Manav has taken everything from Archana. few days ago he told her ' you are not responsible for what happened to Soham ' , so wh y did he take her girls away from her  when they were only one ..Why did he rob this woman of motherhood . He is responsible for ruining Archana's life ( in my opinion ) .He took her kids and just left her there to die and when he wanted her  to come , he gave the tickets to a woman who hated Archana ( tricked and fooled Archana ) and Manav totally believed his mother ..

Now after all tha t he did , still God was kind to Archana .he gave her a baby , a reason to live for .This baby turned out to be a wonderful daughter who loved Archaan so much ..In this world , no one loves Archana ...only her old mother and  her daughter Purvi love her and take careof her .
That is why Archana is so close to Purvi .Purvi is not just an adopted daughter but she is like a life support system for Archana  that  keeps Archu alive .
Manav and Savita  left Archana alone to die but Purvi saved her .

Now Purvi is getting married , she is Archana's biggest happiness , her world ...don't you think that at least for old times sake and for all that Archana did for him , Manav should  at least call Purvi on her engagement day and give her his blessings ..I think this is the least he can do .For the past 18 years , Purvi has loved him like a dad ...unlike what Manav did , Archana taught her daughter to love her father .

Fine ,don't go to the engagement  ( because of Ovi ) but at least don't ruin Archana's happiness yet again ...
I know Ovi is Manavs' daughter but Archana also did so much for him ...she should  also mean something  for him ...
I don't know  if anyone would agree with me or not but I feel that Manav shoudl call Purvi and give her his blessings  .

Also he should  think about DK ,. DK and Ashna were the only people who believed in him , not onl ythey gave him oppurtunities , they made him their family member ...Ashna is not even there and her son is  getting  engaged .. At least for DK and Ashna's sake , Manav should call their son and  wish him well . Arjun never meant to hurt Ovi, just like he never meant to hurt Shravani .

One more thing I would like to say and this is for Ovi .
Ovi is in a bad shape but I think too much of hate is only making  things worse for her ...The overdose of hate around her ( created by her Savita ) is driving her more insane ...
I think the only thing  that can save Ovi is Love and not Hate  .
I want Manav and Archana  to have unity in them and stand together to help Ovi out of this mess .Their unity  will only bring in more positivity in Ovi's life .It will not be easy but the parents have to work together to help Ovi .If Manav and Archana come close to each other , it will be good not just for Purvi but for all the three girls .
 Manav has to stop his mother badmouting Archana in front of their daughters .It is aweful that he allows this disgusting act ..He  has made many mistakes in his  life now he has to correct them and start  listening  to his heart and not his mother , only then he will be able to help Ovi .

As for Archana and Ovi .Of course Archana wants to help Ovi but she is interrupted everytime rudely and last time even Manav told her that she has nothing  to do with Ovi ...savita uses only abusive language ,  Teju yells  .As for Ovi , I think Ovi would love to slap her mother if Archana  tried to talk her and tried to calm her down ...
How can obe help in this situation ..How much more insults is anyone to take ...

I am sorry but there has to be a limit .I really want Archana to have her divorce and go back to her home and live a life  of dingnity .Just pray for Ovi and Teju because she cannot do anything  else for them ...not because she does not  wish to but because all her rights on them have been snatched away from her .Archana tried hard but now she should stop .

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 August 2012 at 2:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by poas

Poppy, Manav has taken everything from Archana. few days ago he told her ' you are not responsible for what happened to Soham ' , so wh y did he take her girls away from her  when they were only one ..Why did he rob this woman of motherhood . He is responsible for ruining Archana's life ( in my opinion ) .He took her kids and just left her there to die and when he wanted her  to come , he gave the tickets to a woman who hated Archana ( tricked and fooled Archana ) and Manav totally believed his mother ..

Now after all tha t he did , still God was kind to Archana .he gave her a baby , a reason to live for .This baby turned out to be a wonderful daughter who loved Archaan so much ..In this world , no one loves Archana ...only her old mother and  her daughter Purvi love her and take careof her .
That is why Archana is so close to Purvi .Purvi is not just an adopted daughter but she is like a life support system for Archana  that  keeps Archu alive .
Manav and Savita  left Archana alone to die but Purvi saved her .

Now Purvi is getting married , she is Archana's biggest happiness , her world ...don't you think that at least for old times sake and for all that Archana did for him , Manav should  at least call Purvi on her engagement day and give her his blessings ..I think this is the least he can do .For the past 18 years , Purvi has loved him like a dad ...unlike what Manav did , Archana taught her daughter to love her father .

Fine ,don't go to the engagement  ( because of Ovi ) but at least don't ruin Archana's happiness yet again ...
I know Ovi is Manavs' daughter but Archana also did so much for him ...she should  also mean something  for him ...
I don't know  if anyone would agree with me or not but I feel that Manav shoudl call Purvi and give her his blessings  .

Also he should  think about DK ,. DK and Ashna were the only people who believed in him , not onl ythey gave him oppurtunities , they made him their family member ...Ashna is not even there and her son is  getting  engaged .. At least for DK and Ashna's sake , Manav should call their son and  wish him well . Arjun never meant to hurt Ovi, just like he never meant to hurt Shravani .

One more thing I would like to say and this is for Ovi .
Ovi is in a bad shape but I think too much of hate is only making  things worse for her ...The overdose of hate around her ( created by her Savita ) is driving her more insane ...
I think the only thing  that can save Ovi is Love and not Hate  .
I want Manav and Archana  to have unity in them and stand together to help Ovi out of this mess .Their unity  will only bring in more positivity in Ovi's life .It will not be easy but the parents have to work together to help Ovi .If Manav and Archana come close to each other , it will be good not just for Purvi but for all the three girls .
 Manav has to stop his mother badmouting Archana in front of their daughters .It is aweful that he allows this disgusting act ..He  has made many mistakes in his  life now he has to correct them and start  listening  to his heart and not his mother , only then he will be able to help Ovi .

Wow, Tanya...a pulitzer prize to you for this !! 

REally it does all hinge on Manav. He is supposed to be the man of the family.  He can make it or break it, and so far he's broken it.  He knows Archana way too well to know that the money story is true.  He should lovingly confront her on this. He should listen to his heart not his mother.  (I personally feel her loyalty to Sachin on agreeing to divorce, is for the same reason as her closeness to Purvi...when Manav abandoned Archana without explanation when the miscarriage happened and she became like a zombie, it was Sachin's cry that brought her back to life). At her subconscious level she cannot go against him.   

When Manav and Archana finally realize their MU and allow love to bond them again, they can together heal this family.  

Archana's enormous love for Ovi has been so obvious from the moment she saw her, before Savita told the girls she was this evil greedy woman they had been taught to hate.  There were so many scenes of complete joy in Archana's heart to be able to touch and hold and help and love her girls at last.  Even yesterday she tried to go to Ovi and again was blocked.  She has no way to love her..except to hold her in her heart as she has always done.  

I agree with all you wrote but especially that Manav should bless the engagement/ marriage (but not attend)  For all the reasons you gave.  Archana and Purvi need to be rewarded in a sense for teaching and believing  & accepting such love for the absent parent all these years.. Savita and even the somewhat innocent victims the girls should not be the ones to be rewarded.  I say somewhat because they have minds of their own...they can figure things out, they could choose not to hate.  In no way, no way, should a young woman be allowed to speak to her mother like Ovi does. It is quite shocking. Not only that it is allowed and encouraged but that Ovi herself has no sense of moral rightness or humanity.  

I am just hoping the writers will have the maturity to put closure on some of these issues so that new doors can be opened.  Enough now.  

JaishankarAshlaikaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Naava, thes two are just like Savita now .They only want to believe the worst of Archana .Just look at Teju .Archana first said, ' Arjun is not good enough to get married to either Ovi or Teju' then when Archana  changed her mind about Arjun, Teju immediately called Archana selfish and greedy for money ...disgusting !!!

Did Teju not see what Arjun had done .She saw that he took two bullets for Purvi .What is Purvi's mother supposed to  feel for a boy who got shot trying  to save her daughter ..

In front of Arjun and DK, Teju says nothing ...praying  for him , smiling and being happy for him but then when Archana  calls him good , she becomes greedy and selfish ..
Teju has seen what kind of a person Archana  is but still she behaves this way ...

To be honest I am fed up of both these girls .. Maybe when they know the truth I will get interested in them but till that happens , I am not really interested in them because they only want to imitate Savita in abusing Archana  .

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 August 2012 at 3:11pm

jdronamrajunaavaAshlaika

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Tanya and Naava,

I dont have anything to add, I just wanted to say I really appreciated your points and really enjoyed ur posts. AND of course agreed with a lot of it.

Great job guys.

JaishankarnaavaTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
@Tanya dear/Naava dear  I dont think its fair to even expect Manav to be there for Purvi in this engagement or do anything here for her..No normal person would have done what Manav did in saving Purvi...No matter what his feelings where when he said "I promised Purvi that I will be there for her in need and I stand by it.."
Tanya just as everyone is expecting Manav to see Arjun's love for Purvi during kidnapping track,everyone should also see Manav's love for Purvi..He was there at gun point putting his life at risk for her..What else you require more that...Isnt it understood that Manav loves Purvi but does not want to express it out.He put his whole life in danger withour worrying about anything for a child who he knows only few months and is no way related to him but only related to him coz Archu adopted her (he was not present and unware when Archu adopted her) and for that sake ,he was ready to go aginst anyone to save Purvi..What else more is expected from Manav than this..isnt it more than any guilt or humanity concern...He did what he did from his heart..Isnt that a proof in itself that he does consider Purvi as his own...
No other person would be doing this considering the fact that you are provided circumstances where Archu is totally portrayed in th wrong light to Manav and she herself wants to be in wrong light thanks to Sachu demands..
I totally felt that Archu plea to Manav when she said "Purvi calls you baba Manav " ,this is not something new and everyone knows it..
This was a indirect plea to Manav there..Even though she says ,she understood the situation it was a in-direct plea to Manav to come there..And also the line "I am not asking anything for Purvi from you Manav " and then say "I understand ",its a clear in-direct plea to the other side. I understand Archu on what she wanted to convey but as usual she did not convey it fully as she should have and ate her words.These lines are bound to make other side feel guilty and sad.Hence Archu should have still conveyed it in more meaningful way.Archu doesnt have to explain anything to anyone about Ovi but owing to the situation she could have mentioned her feelings about both her daughters which would have made the other side see her perspective even more better..
MY q here is did she not see that love for Purvi from Manav during thekidnapping track..She says she understands him,didnt she see that no one would put their life @ risk for some guilt or humanity concern meaning Manav also loves Purvi and hence he put his life at risk..She herself saw what Manav said to DK n Arjun when they offfered to help him..So knowing Manav ,Archu should know that he is not doing it out of some guilt or humanity concern alone,there is that love behind for Purvi which makes him put even his life @ risk.
Hence I found it a bit inappropriate of Archu stating as though to say Purvi loves you Manav and she will never get her baba's love and stuff..Even though he is not showing,Manav has never once accused Purvi directly..He has said only that he does not want to talk about Arvi and nor has he ever talked with Purvi in any rude way.It is understood that Manav loves Purvi as his daughters and whenever she needs him,he will be there.OF course this engagement she needs him but situation is complex for him to go and if he was ever angry on Purvi he would have never been silent when Archu talked.
He also sees DK there,so he knows a fatherly figure is there to precide over the function..In his mind and heart he will always be wishing good for Arvi and send his blessings through his soul.He does not have to present there but in his heart ,he is bound to pray and give his blessings.That;s all the  man can do right now.AS much as Purvi deserve that blessings from Manav,its all imp for Purvi to have a talk with Manav.
And it was a bit weird from Purvi when she said "are anyone coming from your family " and then asking "is baba coming.."..Two totally contrasting lines..I have to blame it on the CV's for showing this insesnitivity here..It totally puts Purvi in wrong light to say that she wants only her Baba and has nothing to do with anyone's pain or concern with any of the D's including Ovi.This is pathetic wirting from the writers.clear case of inconsistency.It was very clear Purvi wants her aai to be united with her family ,so this dialogue was totally out of picture and conveys a worng meaning.
Hence my point here is like Poppy dear said she should have ellaborated a bit to Manav and not always eat her words..She does not have to mention Ovi but for that conversation it was essential she mentioned her coz she said she understood his situation but Archu did not provide the exact reasoning on that..OF course its not needed to be said as its understood but it would have been far better if Archu did not indirectly put the plea on Manav and mentioned him to take care of Ovi.
Like Sowmya dear I am also wondering the hurry and need for this engagement..IT would have been so much easier if this was doen after the divorce period of Arman..But alas guess high drama is what CV's waht and they are showing it.
I think as arjunaluis dear pointed out it could be the other dress sent by Manav as a gift to Purvi..I think Manav will do something for Purvi here without probably making his presence there ,he might convey his blessings in some way.

Edited by Jaishankar - 11 August 2012 at 3:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

Go to top