Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 10th August 2012 (Page 13)

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Originally posted by Tanyaz

[QUOTE=arjunaluis][

oh Ya there's a  gift which Damo give ...yes..yes..Now I remember...Ok let see..I  don't want him to come..too..but if he comes..then as Tanyji said..he has accept Purvi and I will  even accept Arjun/purvi rishta..so let see..

It's true that Ovi is hurt and she is Manav's daughter but DK and Archana are people that Manav trusts a lot ..If they are backing Arvi then it will make him think that surely Arjun did not do something  so wrong .
Manav was there when Arjun got shot .What more proof does Manav wants that Arjun's love is genuine .
If Manav says that he will not go because Ovi will nto like it then that is OK, I just don't want him to say that he will not  go because Arjun and Purvi's relationship is a wrong one .

No dear..I don't think he will say thier relationship is wrong...think if he puts all small pieces together like a puzzle..he will have his answer...his mind began to work yesterday.. ..I keep saying either he cut this relation he has with  Purvi..and stays apart...or..he accepts Purvi as daughter for good and even her rishta with Arjun.but don't give false hope to Purvi..Compare to Ovi..Ovi hate Archu Till she  knew Archu left them ...mean very small age...whereas Purvi love Manv and even call him baba..without knowing him till her small age .When .he came  to India...For Purvi its her baba..she gives him all respects  as a baba

Its true everything has change when Arjun left Ovi for Purvi..Manv had been a bit far with Purvi..which is natural..But Purvi don't know that...Manv come to save her ..for the kidnapping..accepted to give a lot of money for her..For her.. baba was there for her..Think she must know what happen in Deshmuck familly..Archu must tell her. ..Manv is very angry ect ect..
so that she has no false hope..If Manv accept her it ok..otherwise she will wait for her baba all her life..Ouch

tanya and thanee di u two tell me do u think archana should tell manav purvi want her baba in her engagement bc i think in this point archana should hv said manav u should stay with ovi all the time bc only u with her and she needs u to 9overcome the trauma and i m with purvi.archana cant go near to ovi bc ovi is brain washed by savita but purvi was with archana who never brainwashed her negatively.a good matured kids need parents but a spoil and stubborn kids need parents more  than well-mannered kids.purvi is happy with arjun and she has mother,aaji, DK with her but ovi lost arjun so atleast manav shouldnt give chance ovi to feel lonely and gone mad more.

Edited by poas - 11 August 2012 at 7:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
But Archana said that she undertands that he is right if he does not  wish to come for this  engagement ..

I think Poppy, it all depends on what Manav feels for Purvi .If he strongly feels that somewhere he does wish to have Purvi as a daughter then he will make some kind  of a contact with her on the engagemen tday , maybe a phone call...and if he does not  wish to have anything  to do with Archana and her family then he should stay away and totally cut off all ties .

Both ways , he cannot be said that he is wrong ..It is true that Archana always wanted Manav to stay in some kind of contact as Purvi's father..Even in her earlier engagement , when Manav did not come , Archana got angry with him and she hardly gets angry with Manav .But for Purvi she did ..

I guess because Purvi does not  have anyone besides her , Archana  wants her to have some sort of a father figure ...But on this particular occasion , no one can say anythign to Manav ..Even DK and Archana said the same thing  .

Even DK is a very important person in Manav's life  .He has been the only support system Manav had in the last 18 years and Arjun is DK and Ashna's son .Arjun too really loves and respects Manav .

Its a very complicated thing Poppy .No one will say anything to Manav but I think he will himself feel bad  if the two people he trusts the most ( Archana and DK ) totally cut off from his life .

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 August 2012 at 8:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarThaneesushkita10-Naresh-

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
hello tanya di how r u???
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I am good Naresh Smile
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged

[

No dear..I don't think he will say thier relationship is wrong...think if he puts all small pieces together like a puzzle..he will have his answer...his mind began to work yesterday.. ..I keep saying either he cut this relation he has with  Purvi..and stays apart...or..he accepts Purvi as daughter for good and even her rishta with Arjun.but don't give false hope to Purvi..Compare to Ovi..Ovi hate Archu Till she  knew Archu left them ...mean very small age...whereas Purvi love Manv and even call him baba..without knowing him till her small age .When .he came  to India...For Purvi its her baba..she gives him all respects  as a baba

Its true everything has change when Arjun left Ovi for Purvi..Manv had been a bit far with Purvi..which is natural..But Purvi don't know that...Manv come to save her ..for the kidnapping..accepted to give a lot of money for her..For her.. baba was there for her..Think she must know what happen in Deshmuck familly..Archu must tell her. ..Manv is very angry ect ect..
so that she has no false hope..If Manv accept her it ok..otherwise she will wait for her baba all her life..Ouch

It is a very complicated situation ..I don't think Manav wants to keep contact with Archu's family . But yesterday was a little  different .I think DKs comingwith the invitation made him think ..

Right now we all are angry with Sulochna for being  insensitive but then DK was also doing the same thign that Sulochna was doing ..He was just 5 minutes late ..If he was 5 minutes earlier than Sulochna then he would have given the invitation ..
Savita said so much to Sulochna  and Archana ...but not a word to DK LOL , he was doing  the same thing  so why was he spared Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarnaava

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged

I am good Naresh Smile
well tanya di shruti di was not available to do bried update so i do WU yesterday. i hope u like it. i know my yesterday brief update had so many mistakes.Embarrassed
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

I am good Naresh Smile
well tanya di shruti di was not available to do bried update so i do WU yesterday. i hope u like it. i know my yesterday brief update had so many mistakes.Embarrassed
It was lovely Naresh .Thank You so much ...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarnaava-Naresh-

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged

But Archana said that she undertands that he is right if he does not  wish to come for this  engagement ..

I think Poppy, it all depends on what Manav feels for Purvi .If he strongly feels that somewhere he does wish to have Purvi as a daughter then he will make some kind  of a contact with her on the engagemen tday , maybe a phone call...and if he does not  wish to have anything  to do with Archana and her family then he should stay away and totally cut off all ties .

Both ways , he cannot be said that he is wrong ..It is true that Archana always wanted Manav to stay in some kind of contact as Purvi's father..Even in her earlier engagement , when Manav did not come , Archana got angry with him and she hardly gets angry with Manav .But for Purvi she did ..

I guess because Purvi does not  have anyone besides her , Archana  wants her to have some sort of a father figure ...But on this particular occasion , no one can say anythign to Manav ..Even DK and Archana said the same thing  .

Even DK is a very important person in Manav's life  .He has been the only support system Manav had in the last 18 years and Arjun is DK and Ashna's son .Arjun too really loves and respects Manav .

Its a very complicated thing Poppy .No one will say anything to Manav but I think he will himself feel bad  if the two people he trusts the most ( Archana and DK ) totally cut off from his life .

Poppy , I'll reply you on Tanyji post cause I totally agree with her.Smile..Me too think all depends on Manv...really if he doesnt  go nobody will blame him..Ovi is his first priority..if Archu talk to him for purvi..cause since all these yrs she knows she has her baba and will never get his love  but when he came to india She gets Hope ..that her  baba will give her all happiness as baba.. Its sad to here that...but she also said ""she will not ask him to do something for Purvi.. ""I know you and  I understand...

So me  too will say..either cut his relation with Purvi..as her baba..or..accept her...there's a gift showed in Sbs...in damo hand..if Manv send that mean somewhere he accept her..but can't be present..I can understand that..but..if send that gift..and said after..meh Purvi and Arjun ..kohi dhena lena nahi..I think it that in Hindi..to tell I've no concern for them..this is bad..

its complicated for both  Archu and Manv ..but give false hope never good for anyone..
to be frank i'm very sad for both of them ..

Edited by Thanee - 11 August 2012 at 8:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarnaavasushkita10AshlaikaTanyaz

Go to top