Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 10th August 2012 (Page 12)

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Joined: 09 June 2012
Posts: 1167

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsey

Originally posted by arjunaluis

i know i am out of topic...but everytime i see PR charcaters eat pav bhaji and paani puri i feel like coming to mumbai just to eat it...it looks so delicious...SmileSmile
If you go back to India and eat Paani Puri...make sure that you know a dispensary and a washroom near by... and not to forget loads of toilet paper...You will get stomach infection within hours.   
 


i shall keep that in mind...thanks...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Joined: 09 June 2012
Posts: 1167

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Thanee

Hi ,


I'll will understand if anyone come even Manv..To be frank I don't want him to go cause Ovi...;but seeing how he was silent when Archu talk to him..and I'm sure at that moment ..he was thinking Fact is here..noone can hide it..Arjun love Purvi..
with time he will understand too and accept it...Its Manv.Don't forget...think he will come just for last moment..and everyone will be Shocked
 
You are right Thanee.. I think the way Manav kept quiet yesterday , I think he knows that Arjun and Purvi are not wrong  or else DK and Archana ( the two people he does trusts a lot ) would not be backing them .Archana keeps telling him that initially she too thought that Arjun is wrong but she was the one who was wrong and Arjun is a good boy who loves Purvi .
Somewhere  Manav knows this is true .
I don't know if he will come or not .I don't think he will .It looks now that he wants to totally cut off all the ties with Archana  and her family .
Let's see what happens because if he comes then  it means that he has accepted Purvi as his daughter in a way and has come to give her his blessings ...






I don't think manav will go but he will sent a saree as a blessing...that is why there were two saree in the sbs sagment...Smile the purple from archana aai and the pink from manav baba..this is what i feel...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarThaneeTanyaz

ProngsPadsMoony IF-Sizzlerz
ProngsPadsMoony
ProngsPadsMoony

Joined: 11 August 2012
Posts: 16326

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
thanks tanya for the update
 
good to see arvi happy Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Joined: 03 December 2009
Posts: 36687

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by additive_monaya

thanks tanya for the update
 
good to see arvi happy Smile
I didn't do the update , just opened the thread ...Smile
 
 
Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 2554

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunaluis

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Thanee

Hi ,


I'll will understand if anyone come even Manv..To be frank I don't want him to go cause Ovi...;but seeing how he was silent when Archu talk to him..and I'm sure at that moment ..he was thinking Fact is here..noone can hide it..Arjun love Purvi..
with time he will understand too and accept it...Its Manv.Don't forget...think he will come just for last moment..and everyone will be Shocked
 
You are right Thanee.. I think the way Manav kept quiet yesterday , I think he knows that Arjun and Purvi are not wrong  or else DK and Archana ( the two people he does trusts a lot ) would not be backing them .Archana keeps telling him that initially she too thought that Arjun is wrong but she was the one who was wrong and Arjun is a good boy who loves Purvi .
Somewhere  Manav knows this is true .
I don't know if he will come or not .I don't think he will .It looks now that he wants to totally cut off all the ties with Archana  and her family .
Let's see what happens because if he comes then  it means that he has accepted Purvi as his daughter in a way and has come to give her his blessings ...






I don't think manav will go but he will sent a saree as a blessing...that is why there were two saree in the sbs sagment...Smile the purple from archana aai and the pink from manav baba..this is what i feel...

oh Ya there's a  gift which Damo give ...yes..yes..Now I remember...Ok let see..I  don't want him to come..too..but if he comes..then as Tanyji said..he has accept Purvi and I will say even Arjun/purvi rishta..so let see..


Edited by Thanee - 11 August 2012 at 6:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Joined: 03 December 2009
Posts: 36687

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunaluis

[QUOTE=Tanyaz][QUOTE=Thanee]Hi ,


I don't think manav will go but he will sent a saree as a blessing...that is why there were two saree in the sbs sagment...Smile the purple from archana aai and the pink from manav baba..this is what i feel...
Really don't know what he will do but it did sort of looked as if he was in double minds about Arjun and Purvi being wrong  .He kept quiet and that speaks a lot .
 
He will give priority to Ovi's feelings , that's for sure and he should because Ovi is his daughter , I just don't want him to think bad for Arjun and Purvi because they did not do anything wrong intentionaly ...
 
All the situations of life that Manav has been in should teach him by now that things do happen in life which are unexpected . You cannot force someone to love anyone ,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Joined: 03 December 2009
Posts: 36687

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

[QUOTE=arjunaluis][

oh Ya there's a  gift which Damo give ...yes..yes..Now I remember...Ok let see..I  don't want him to come..too..but if he comes..then as Tanyji said..he has accept Purvi and I will say even Arjun/purvi rishta..so let see..
 
It's true that Ovi is hurt and she is Manav's daughter but DK and Archana are people that Manav trusts a lot ..If they are backing Arvi then it will make him think that surely Arjun did not do something  so wrong .
Manav was there when Arjun got shot .What more proof does Manav wants that Arjun's love is genuine .
If Manav says that he will not go because Ovi will nto like it then that is OK, I just don't want him to say that he will not  go because Arjun and Purvi's relationship is a wrong one .


Edited by Tanyaz - 11 August 2012 at 6:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarThanee

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 2554

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Thanee

[QUOTE=arjunaluis][

oh Ya there's a  gift which Damo give ...yes..yes..Now I remember...Ok let see..I  don't want him to come..too..but if he comes..then as Tanyji said..he has accept Purvi and I will  even accept Arjun/purvi rishta..so let see..
 
It's true that Ovi is hurt and she is Manav's daughter but DK and Archana are people that Manav trusts a lot ..If they are backing Arvi then it will make him think that surely Arjun did not do something  so wrong .
Manav was there when Arjun got shot .What more proof does Manav wants that Arjun's love is genuine .
If Manav says that he will not go because Ovi will nto like it then that is OK, I just don't want him to say that he will not  go because Arjun and Purvi's relationship is a wrong one .

No dear..I don't think he will say thier relationship is wrong...think if he puts all small pieces together like a puzzle..he will have his answer...his mind began to work yesterday.. ..I keep saying either he cut this relation he has with  Purvi..and stays apart...or..he accepts Purvi as daughter for good and even her rishta with Arjun.but don't give false hope to Purvi..Compare to Ovi..Ovi hate Archu Till she  knew Archu left them ...mean very small age...whereas Purvi love Manv and even call him baba..without knowing him till her small age .When .he came  to India...For Purvi its her baba..she gives him all respects  as a baba

Its true everything has change when Arjun left Ovi for Purvi..Manv had been a bit far with Purvi..which is natural..But Purvi don't know that...Manv come to save her ..for the kidnapping..accepted to give a lot of money for her..For her.. baba was there for her..Think she must know what happen in Deshmuck familly..Archu must tell her. ..Manv is very angry ect ect..
so that she has no false hope..If Manv accept her it ok..otherwise she will wait for her baba all her life..Ouch


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTanyaz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Brief Update : 8th Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 102   Views: 11012

Tanyaz 102 11012 21 December 2011 at 9:39am by ved420
Brief Update : 7th Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 63   Views: 8334

Tanyaz 63 8334 08 December 2011 at 8:30am by rash2222
Brief Update : 6th Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 55   Views: 7191

Tanyaz 55 7191 07 December 2011 at 10:31am by sushkita10
Brief Update : 5th Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 44   Views: 6848

Tanyaz 44 6848 06 December 2011 at 11:31pm by LovePRSoham
Brief Update of mahaepisode : 3rd Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Tanyaz   Replies: 52   Views: 9209

Tanyaz 52 9209 06 December 2011 at 4:38am by Tanyaz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index