Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 10th August 2012 (Page 11)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunaluis

i know i am out of topic...but everytime i see PR charcaters eat pav bhaji and paani puri i feel like coming to mumbai just to eat it...it looks so delicious...SmileSmile

hahaha arjunaluis ,dear PR trade food is Pav bhaji and pani puri..It started with the very first date of Arman  in July 2009 (June 2009 show started) and has been PR folks main staple food over the past three years LOL and it will continue to be always .,...What is PR without Pav bhaji..and Arvi are following Arman's foot-steps and Arvi children will follow theirs and so on ..Its a generation thing. ...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunaluisAshlaikaTanyaz

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

hahaha arjunaluis ,dear PR trade food is Pav bhaji and pani puri..It started with the very first date of Arman  in July 2009 (June 2009 show started) and has been PR folks main staple food over the past three years LOL and it will continue to be always .,...What is PR without Pav bhaji..and Arvi are following Arman's foot-steps and Arvi children will follow theirs and so on ..Its a generation thing. ...LOL
[/QUOTE]

Yes Jai..i have been watching PR since 2009 but at that time i wasn't a big fan i used to watch it because it was after Choti Bahu and i was a big fan of CB...i remember the time where ARman use to eat pav bhaji ...it was so romantic...Embarrassedgood old times..i miss the old times...i also use to wonder don't these two find something else to eat...then i found out that pav bhaji is very famous...everytime i see ARman, tej or ARvi eat it..i go damn it looks awesome...unfortunately in my country there is no pav bhaji and paani puri..

Edited by arjunaluis - 10 August 2012 at 6:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarAshlaikaTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Yes Jai..i have been watching PR since 2009 but at that time i wasn't a big fan i used to watch it because it was after Choti Bahu and i was a big fan of CB...i remember the time where ARman use to eat pav bhaji ...it was so romantic...Embarrassedgood old times..i miss the old times...i also use to wonder don't these two find something else to eat...then i found out that pav bhaji is very famous...everytime i see ARman, tej or ARvi eat it..i go damn it looks awesome...unfortunately in my country there is no pav bhaji and paani puri..
[/QUOTE]
hahaha dear...Yes good old golden times..Miss that Arman/Sushita very much...Even here I dont exactly get it even though some indian restaurant may have it not sure..I am here in California..you re... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

FastFuriousgirl IF-Sizzlerz
FastFuriousgirl
FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the written update

Tanyaz

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

[/QUOTE]
hahaha dear...Yes good old golden times..Miss that Arman/Sushita very much...Even here I dont exactly get it even though some indian restaurant may have it not sure..I am here in California..you re... 
[/QUOTE]

i am in malaysia...i think if i really try to find i might find it here but i have this feeling it won't taste as good as in mumbai...Smile something's you have to go to a country to try...it's on my list when i do go to mumbai..how's california??...yes Jai i too really miss Arman/Sushita moments...it was great...both willing to do anything and everything for each other...both able to understand each other without talking...i still can't take it that Manav doesn't understand that archana will never ask money over him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTanyaz

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Well it seems like Sulo came in to genuinely invite (with no boasty look on her face just a simple invitation based on the concern D's showed over Purvi) and DK came along.But still I felt ,her not even giving a glance back to Ovi and see her distraught condition does not show any care or concern from her part.
Sulo is completely either dumb not to see the pain at least DK is sensing on Ovi or she does not want to sense it all.I am appalled how she is expecting Ovi to come there..Geek..Is she so dumb and unaware of Ovi...I can agree her invitation to Manav but to all D's (which includes Ovi is ridiculous)
Both Sulo n Savita were right in their own way but I dont know understand Archu's conversation.She rightly invited Manav but I feel the props with Archu is she does not open up correctly. She just kept mentioning about Purvi without considering Ovi factor after her and Sulo's announcement (She has it in her heart but never opens up).Ideally she should have also mentioned that she is equally distraught on Ovi's condition but love and destiny cannot be changed and as a Baba for Puvi (as Manav states) ,she would like to invite him.
But instead Archu just went on without considering that it would hurt Manav too equally. Well since Archu 's concern is towards Purvi then Manav's main concern should and will be rightly towards Ovi.
Archu's way of conveying things always dont convey the entire content.She always eats her words and falls into wrong books of others. I so wishes she should have mentioned something about Ovi after the wonderful smiling announcement of Sulo.Confused.
Whats the point of holding on to the feelings when you just cant convey it to the other end correctly.Archu so screws up here.
I dont think Archu should have invited Manav this way.Hell he wont come even if he thought of coming. I somewhere feel that based on the WU with Manav's sad expressions and him not saying a word says a lot.
He wants to come but cant come.I sometimes wonder whether may be Manav's last minute decision of coming to the engagement might make Ovi do something. (I hope not).Guess Manav wont be coming there and he has his valid reasons and its better that way to avoid any trouble that might come up.
Mr DK just saying Arjun considers you as his role model wont be enough to Manav..You need to talk more. I dont know when he would realize this.
Its too much to expect of Manav when his daughter's state is in such distraught condition. 
I think Purvi now needs to ask the right q to Archu...Why is Archu is down..Its high time Purvi sees her Aai's pain and sufferings.She has seen that Manav is not too keen to talk to her.I am expecting after the engagement (if and I hope there is no engagement fiasco) ,Purvi talks to Manav.Manav needs to know Purvi has no hand in the whole fiasco.I hope Purvi now starts to realize the pain behind the smile of her Aai..
Archu has totally lost the will to ever think of getting close to her other 2 daughters..She has given up to destiny which is not good sign. Her futile attempts and half baked truths has not helped the cause.
She is equally guilty party when her daughters are concerned.Its better she stays away from D's and stop expecting anything from Manav when she herself has given up on things.Archu should leave things and focus on Purvi and let Manav focus on Ovi. This is the least she can do for Ovi for the moment.
Jai you given a very good synopsis of Archana.   She has never let out her feelings from the very start and that is why she ends up with trouble.   Now that all is coming to an end, why can Archana not tell the truth to Manav at least for Ovi's sake.  Why is Manohar here in India if he can't resolve the confusion and distress that happened 18 years ago.  What has Sachin given to Archana that she is obliged to him and not revealing the truth?   does she want some one else to do that for her?  If yes, then Solo should take the opportunity that the divorce will happen and what has she to lose if she tells Savita and Sachin's truth to Manav.   Bloody well everyone including Purvi are at fault for enjoying themselves and ignoring the fact what Archana and Ovi are going through.  If ARMAN were together, Ovi would get closer to Archana and understand.

JaishankarTanyaz

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

i know i am out of topic...but everytime i see PR charcaters eat pav bhaji and paani puri i feel like coming to mumbai just to eat it...it looks so delicious...SmileSmile
If you go back to India and eat Paani Puri...make sure that you know a dispensary and a washroom near by... and not to forget loads of toilet paper...You will get stomach infection within hours.   

vgiriTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Hi ,

I'll will understand if anyone come even Manv..To be frank I don't want him to go cause Ovi...;but seeing how he was silent when Archu talk to him..and I'm sure at that moment ..he was thinking Fact is here..noone can hide it..Arjun love Purvi..
with time he will understand too and accept it...Its Manv.Don't forget...think he will come just for last moment..and everyone will be Shocked

You are right Thanee.. I think the way Manav kept quiet yesterday , I think he knows that Arjun and Purvi are not wrong  or else DK and Archana ( the two people he does trusts a lot ) would not be backing them .Archana keeps telling him that initially she too thought that Arjun is wrong but she was the one who was wrong and Arjun is a good boy who loves Purvi .
Somewhere  Manav knows this is true .
I don't know if he will come or not .I don't think he will .It looks now that he wants to totally cut off all the ties with Archana  and her family .
Let's see what happens because if he comes then  it means that he has accepted Purvi as his daughter in a way and has come to give her his blessings ...

Thanee

Go to top