Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 10th August 2012 (Page 10)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

well in suh circumtances i will not  accept manav going to purvi engagement why purvi want him to come purvi dont know her sister ovi is hurt or for her only manav is imp rest ovi teju sachu are not i know sachu ovi behaviour is not good with her but still puri's character  has become so shallow these days.

I also don't think Manav should go but I just don't want him to hate Arjun and Purvi because I don't think they intentionaly wanted to hurt Ovi ...

But yes of course , Ovi is manav's responsibility and he should give her priority over others .He should also be a little strict with her about Arjun .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TunasnahAshlaika

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

Tanya for this to happen somebody has to talk to Manav...DK at last noticed Ovi's condition thanks to him...Now DK and Arvi have to realize that in one side there is happiness for them but on the other side the cost Arman along with Ovi are paying needs to be seen.
All the three need to have a talk with Manav that's for sure..Until then one cannot except MAnav to forgive them for the mess created.

OK, maybe a little talk but not that much any more ..It should  be obvious by now that Arjun really loves Purvi .Maybe DK only needs to tel lmanav about his going to Australia on the night of engagement .Other than that , now I don't want them to tell manav anything else ..Manav has seen everything with his own eyes ..He has seen Arjun all his life and the kind of person he is and his parents are ...he also knows Purvi's mother well ...

Manav might or may not go...It has to be seen but I have a small feeling he could make a last minute entry..Hope he does not.

I also don't want him to go .He should stay with Ovi  .

Of course Tanya Manav understands that love but for him to forgive folks,those folks have to open their mouth which they have not done.Arvi need to show their love for Manav through their actions of talking with him now and clearing out things.So until that happens I dont except Manav to forgive anyone and he is right from his view point.
I also expect now Archu to refrain from expecting things and stating "Purvi calls you Baba Manav..."Its clearly a indirect expectation or plead towards Manav...Archu understands his situation by should refrain from talking such instances as it can pain equally the other side.

It is a painful situation so no matter what anyone says , people wil lget hurt ..And no one knows pain more than Archana these days ..I am happy that she told Manav that he is  Purvi's baba and Purvi loves him but at the same time I am also happy that she told him that she will understand if he does not come and he is right . Believe me  if Archana  had  not said this  to him then it would have hurt him even more ( from my understanding of this character ) .

No one can ever put Manav to do anything  against his will .He is a very strong minded person , he even  divorced Archana once going  against everyone .. no one can make him do something  he does not  wish to do .If he goes it wil lnot be because Archaan forced him to but because he himself can see that Arjun and Purvi are not wrong ...but right now he doesn't and that is wh yhe will not go ..he truly feels that Arjun has two timed his daughter Ovi .

Manav could have easily asked "What about the pain of Ovi ?" and Archu as usual would have stood their without saying anything.

Archana does not  need to tell anyone tha tshe does not or does cares about Ovi's pain ..We have seen how crazy Archana  is about Ovi ...but we have also seen how rudely Archana  is always stopped when she tries to help Ovi ...
Now I want Archana  to focus on her other daughter and her engagement .Ovi is under her father 's care and savita's care ..Hope they all do a good job and take good care of her ...

Since seems to have lost hope which is sad to see. So its better Archu refrains from setting any expectations from Manav and allow him to just focus on Ovi at the moment..This is the best help Archu can do for Ovi at the moment as Ovi is not in a position to allow Archu near her and Savita wont allow it as well..

This I acompletely agree .Now Archana should keep away from Manav , Ovi, Teju , Savita and Sachin .In the precap she is telling Purvi that she lost her family 18 years ago and there is nothing to lose now so I guess this is somewhat of an acceptance that it is all over between her and her family .
PS : As Rashi dear pointed out ,I was wondering what was that "Your family" from Purvi in the precap.Its so looked out of context.All of a sudden its become Archu's family and not hers.Bad writing from the writers..Absolutely senseless writing from PR writers..They just dont have any idea do they...LOL

JaishankarAshlaika

blueocean_787 IF-Sizzlerz
blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Thank so much for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Hi ,

I watched the episode..and really the situation is too complicated now...

Sulo came to invite familly D ..I still say she is wrong..what she did..but she said she come for her Farz..ok i'll give her the benefit of doubt ...Sulo and Savita convo ..they both were right at their side..
I will not say anything on Savita she was right..when talking for Ovi..but was wrong when she told for Archu..as Tanyji said ..take every occasion to put fire  on ARchu..this I don't like..otherwise she will not come ..cause her poti sadness...pain...I understand..

I'll will understand if anyone come even Manv..To be frank I don't want him to go cause Ovi...;but seeing how he was silent when Archu talk to him..and I'm sure at that moment ..he was thinking Fact is here..noone can hide it..Arjun love Purvi..
with time he will understand too and accept it...Its Manv.Don't forget...think he will come just for last moment..and everyone will be Shocked

About Manv/Archu convo.before I said in a post ..she could talk for Ovi too with Manv...but seeing the situation in that scene..Archu come to talk to Manv for Purvi only...Manv knows Archu ...he knows she concerns about Ovi.even she didn't tell him anything today...Manv is concern for Purvi too.But can't tell her... . ..she never talk about Purvi to Manv but she did it now.. ..Perhaps as I said..not the right moments.but Manv must know how purvi loves him too...I will not blame her for that..I saw the scene..Manv just listen to her..somewhere he knows she is right..

AS for Ovi..Archu is the only one who knows how much she loves her..Nobody  give her a chance..much more Savita..so I will not tell that she didn't concern for Ovi..Even Manv stop her..baar.baar.when she even approach to her;.or even  talk ...She cares for her..but can't talk to her..can't even look at her..even today..Savita took her in the room..

So I will say..as much Archu is happy for purvi she is sad for Ovi..and with that engagement Purvi/arjun..she knows now she will loose them once more..

Arjun/Purvi..cute..touching..and lovely..Heart Arjun's expression when he tells her cause I love you..he wasDay Dreaminga second declaration..This guy is madly in love..if cv's want to seperate them..Arjun will be broken ..very broken..think he will not have faith in love..cause he fought to get this love...Purvi looked at Arjun and said in his eyes ..she loves him too..was beautiful..and lovely..Heart
I just hope nothing will happen to them..

I think it will be today the engagement..as they rush everything..but now its for monday..
oh I forgot I like how DK come..talk to manv..and just touched Ovi's head..he don't talk but in his eyes.asked sorry Ovi...or felt guilty..I think he could seize this moment to talk to manv..just tell him I ask Arjun to wait for me..before talking to You"".but I think we are waiting for that till long..and cv's will never let DK talk about it..

so as from now..i'll not wait for DK to say something..if cv's wanted DK to say something.for Arjun/Purvi..its now..today..and not after the engagement..

Bye..dears 

Edited by Thanee - 10 August 2012 at 4:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsushkita10AshlaikaTanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
heh I forget Soham been release..

How could they do that??at least for sometime could keep him in prison..
He tried Kidnap Ovi ...then kidnap Purvi + tried  to kill Arjun...and today he was release..

His eyes shows revenge..he will surely do something bad..Angry my god..looking at him ..like this..he is a real gunda...
I'm afraid now..Ouch

AshlaikaTanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
I have hope in DK. He is quite level headed usually .. except when he went off to Australia etc...

They have showed that he had fatherly affection towards Ovi. Perhaps he was giving some healing time to Ovi... but I think somewhere I feel, he will go and talk to Ovi or at least with Manav. Ovi will be greatly helped in her condition if DK talks to Manav.

I am not sure if Purvi even knows clearly that her Dad is angry with her and does not know that Arjun and she did not cheat on Ovi. And in particular how she backed-off the moment she came to know he was already set for Ovi. She and perhaps Arjun also should call Manav and ask him to give them a chance to hear their side of the story.

When Purvi asked in the precap if Baba will not come? Probably she is unaware that her Baba is angry with Arjun and her for "cheating" Ovi in spite of knowing everything ...?Ouch

But DK knows how much Manav and Archana know about the the happenings around the engagement. He owes a better explanation to Manav... Do it DK...

Jaishankarsoapwatcher1AshlaikaTanyaz

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Ashu, fab job on the update!  Thank you!

Jaishankarsamarp2AshlaikaTanyaz

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
i know i am out of topic...but everytime i see PR charcaters eat pav bhaji and paani puri i feel like coming to mumbai just to eat it...it looks so delicious...SmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarAshlaikaTanyaz

Go to top