blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank so much for the update.
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi ,

I watched the episode..and really the situation is too complicated now...

Sulo came to invite familly D ..I still say she is wrong..what she did..but she said she come for her Farz..ok i'll give her the benefit of doubt ...Sulo and Savita convo ..they both were right at their side..
I will not say anything on Savita she was right..when talking for Ovi..but was wrong when she told for Archu..as Tanyji said ..take every occasion to put fire  on ARchu..this I don't like..otherwise she will not come ..cause her poti sadness...pain...I understand..

I'll will understand if anyone come even Manv..To be frank I don't want him to go cause Ovi...;but seeing how he was silent when Archu talk to him..and I'm sure at that moment ..he was thinking Fact is here..noone can hide it..Arjun love Purvi..
with time he will understand too and accept it...Its Manv.Don't forget...think he will come just for last moment..and everyone will be 😲

About Manv/Archu convo.before I said in a post ..she could talk for Ovi too with Manv...but seeing the situation in that scene..Archu come to talk to Manv for Purvi only...Manv knows Archu ...he knows she concerns about Ovi.even she didn't tell him anything today...Manv is concern for Purvi too.But can't tell her... . ..she never talk about Purvi to Manv but she did it now.. ..Perhaps as I said..not the right moments.but Manv must know how purvi loves him too...I will not blame her for that..I saw the scene..Manv just listen to her..somewhere he knows she is right..

AS for Ovi..Archu is the only one who knows how much she loves her..Nobody  give her a chance..much more Savita..so I will not tell that she didn't concern for Ovi..Even Manv stop her..baar.baar.when she even approach to her;.or even  talk ...She cares for her..but can't talk to her..can't even look at her..even today..Savita took her in the room..

So I will say..as much Archu is happy for purvi she is sad for Ovi..and with that engagement Purvi/arjun..she knows now she will loose them once more..

Arjun/Purvi..cute..touching..and lovely..❤️ Arjun's expression when he tells her cause I love you..he was😍a second declaration..This guy is madly in love..if cv's want to seperate them..Arjun will be broken ..very broken..think he will not have faith in love..cause he fought to get this love...Purvi looked at Arjun and said in his eyes ..she loves him too..was beautiful..and lovely..❤️
I just hope nothing will happen to them..

I think it will be today the engagement..as they rush everything..but now its for monday..
oh I forgot I like how DK come..talk to manv..and just touched Ovi's head..he don't talk but in his eyes.asked sorry Ovi...or felt guilty..I think he could seize this moment to talk to manv..just tell him I ask Arjun to wait for me..before talking to You"".but I think we are waiting for that till long..and cv's will never let DK talk about it..

so as from now..i'll not wait for DK to say something..if cv's wanted DK to say something.for Arjun/Purvi..its now..today..and not after the engagement..

Bye..dears 

Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heh I forget Soham been release..

How could they do that??at least for sometime could keep him in prison..
He tried Kidnap Ovi ...then kidnap Purvi + tried  to kill Arjun...and today he was release..

His eyes shows revenge..he will surely do something bad..😡 my god..looking at him ..like this..he is a real gunda...
I'm afraid now..
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have hope in DK. He is quite level headed usually .. except when he went off to Australia etc...

They have showed that he had fatherly affection towards Ovi. Perhaps he was giving some healing time to Ovi... but I think somewhere I feel, he will go and talk to Ovi or at least with Manav. Ovi will be greatly helped in her condition if DK talks to Manav.

I am not sure if Purvi even knows clearly that her Dad is angry with her and does not know that Arjun and she did not cheat on Ovi. And in particular how she backed-off the moment she came to know he was already set for Ovi. She and perhaps Arjun also should call Manav and ask him to give them a chance to hear their side of the story.

When Purvi asked in the precap if Baba will not come? Probably she is unaware that her Baba is angry with Arjun and her for "cheating" Ovi in spite of knowing everything ...?

But DK knows how much Manav and Archana know about the the happenings around the engagement. He owes a better explanation to Manav... Do it DK...
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ashu, fab job on the update!  Thank you!
arjunaluis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i know i am out of topic...but everytime i see PR charcaters eat pav bhaji and paani puri i feel like coming to mumbai just to eat it...it looks so delicious...😊😊
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arjunaluis

i know i am out of topic...but everytime i see PR charcaters eat pav bhaji and paani puri i feel like coming to mumbai just to eat it...it looks so delicious...😊😊

hahaha arjunaluis ,dear PR trade food is Pav bhaji and pani puri..It started with the very first date of Arman  in July 2009 (June 2009 show started) and has been PR folks main staple food over the past three years 😆 and it will continue to be always .,...What is PR without Pav bhaji..and Arvi are following Arman's foot-steps and Arvi children will follow theirs and so on ..Its a generation thing. ...😆
arjunaluis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hahaha arjunaluis ,dear PR trade food is Pav bhaji and pani puri..It started with the very first date of Arman  in July 2009 (June 2009 show started) and has been PR folks main staple food over the past three years 😆 and it will continue to be always .,...What is PR without Pav bhaji..and Arvi are following Arman's foot-steps and Arvi children will follow theirs and so on ..Its a generation thing. ...😆

Yes Jai..i have been watching PR since 2009 but at that time i wasn't a big fan i used to watch it because it was after Choti Bahu and i was a big fan of CB...i remember the time where ARman use to eat pav bhaji ...it was so romantic...😳good old times..i miss the old times...i also use to wonder don't these two find something else to eat...then i found out that pav bhaji is very famous...everytime i see ARman, tej or ARvi eat it..i go damn it looks awesome...unfortunately in my country there is no pav bhaji and paani puri..
Edited by arjunaluis - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

Yes Jai..i have been watching PR since 2009 but at that time i wasn't a big fan i used to watch it because it was after Choti Bahu and i was a big fan of CB...i remember the time where ARman use to eat pav bhaji ...it was so romantic...😳good old times..i miss the old times...i also use to wonder don't these two find something else to eat...then i found out that pav bhaji is very famous...everytime i see ARman, tej or ARvi eat it..i go damn it looks awesome...unfortunately in my country there is no pav bhaji and paani puri..
[/QUOTE]
hahaha dear...Yes good old golden times..Miss that Arman/Sushita very much...Even here I dont exactly get it even though some indian restaurant may have it not sure..I am here in California..you re...