Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Naresh and Samarp2 for the updates.

Emotional episode for everyone today - as in all the characters.

Good job by the actors.!!!
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rash2222

no yr archu went near ovi to make her understand and make her quiet but great savita as usual came in between and took ovi away from archu... and archu too told manav that she knows he is no where wrong in this and she knows that he won't come... 
poppy dear it is very obivious of archu feeling dat she lost her family coz none of her kids showed that they need her ... sachin asked her to divorce manav , teju and ovi never tried to understand archana ... its not that she didn't helped them but they take everything against her only 

Well said!

I must say that Archana, Purvi and Sulochana are concerend for Ovi. Archana tried to apporach her several times. She also told Teju that Ovi needs help and all that. But Savita just cuts her off and Ovi simply closes the doors on her. All Archana can do is to pray for their well-being.

Sulochana took care of Teju even without knowing that she was her own granddaughter... Purvi just moved away fron Arjun-Ovi till Arjun confesed in front of everybody.

It is like Archana, Purvi and Sulochana are hitting against a wall...

Ovi was so ruthless in stopping her Dad from helping Purvi. My question for her is that if it were not Purvi and it was a innicent girl working in Manav's office or stays in the same chawl would Ovi still react like that...

If antennas are completely broken for the Ovi/Teju/Sachu for the karnjkars, how in the world can Archana/Sulochana and Purvi try to break-in...?

I am sure Sulochana did not mean to hurt Ovi, instead, this announcement should serve as a final wake up call for Ovi to move on with her life.. and not cry over spilt pearls. Archana reiterated that by saying " we have to move ahead with the sachchayi that Arjun loves Purvi"..

My only complaint is with DK - he has a very good chance today to speak clearly about the surpirse engagement etc learly to Manav and Ovi... and say that Arjun did not cheat Ovi.

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liked DK's silent expression towards Ovi...Alas had he done this before and made her sit with him and talked to her like his own daughter (with Manav seeing it), things would have been so different today. Its a different case if Ovi accepted it or not but things would have been much better for sure..
I felt that when DK smiled and touched her face and when he turned ,he felt really bad for her..It was a guilt dip expression as he knows that somewhere down the line her condition is due to him (by jumping the gun and creating that MU).
I wish to see now many more DK -Ovi scenes and Manav-Arjun scenes..I want to see DK doing his best towards Ovi and Manav in return understanding Arjun..IT will be good to see some positivity..
Ovi is not a psycho and she can change and someone has to start..If DK can be the starting point and if Ovi comes out of her depression,even DK would feel relieved that his guilt is gone.I hope they can show at least little positivity in the show.
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Perfectly said Sowmya dear...I can understand actually Sulo inviting Manav but entire D's (which include Ovi),how can they expect Ovi to even show up there.I was shocked to see that..And for once Savita made so much sense there to Sulo in saying "I cannot come when my pothi is in such distraught state thanks to your pothi." (Purvi is not responsible at all but for Savita her pothi is affected in-directly by Purvi).
I felt Savita was composed and with any melo-drama stated her points which was valid from her side quietly..

Jai, in real life you don't invite relatives who's daughter's engagement is broken recently and expect them to come. This is true even if purvi and ovi were supposed to marry completely different people. In fact, any celebrations are kept after a reasonable amount of time has passed from any negative incident to give everybody time to get over it and participate in a new celebration. Here purvi is going to marry the person ovi was engaged to a month back. And Ovi is distraught about it. Informing Manav is necessary, he needs to know what is happening. Inviting him and pleading their case and expecting him to come is not. And Purvi also had a hand Jai. She knew about it, didn't she? But she did not bother to tell anyone about it, not even archana or manav. Arjun kept telling her he loved her even when he was engaged to ovi; her mother's daughter was being cheated, she should have told archana atleast. Purvi or archana cannot expect manav or anybody else from D family to come to then engagement when they have been so insensitive to Ovi's and consequently the entire family's pain.

It's a two-way street Jai. Manav has proven he will do his duties as a father to his estranged wife's adopted child he didn't even know about when it was needed. He has done his responsibility. It's Archana's turn now. And these are her own flesh and blood! But Archana has proven she does not care about Ovi or her other children time and again. Her excuse that she can't do injustice to arjun and purvi doesnt make sense-she gave her consent didn't she? She did her duty by purvi when she agreed to let her marry the guy who was engaged to her other daughter only a while back. Why get them engaged and married in such a hurry? This is definite bias and preference for purvi's happiness not caring about ovi's pain.
pch76 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

I liked DK's silent expression towards Ovi...Alas had he done this before and made her sit with him and talked to her like his own daughter (with Manav seeing it), things would have been so different today. Its a different case if Ovi accepted it or not but things would have been much better for sure..

I felt that when DK smiled and touched her face and when he turned ,he felt really bad for her..It was a guilt dip expression as he knows that somewhere down the line her condition is due to him (by jumping the gun and creating that MU).
I wish to see now many more DK -Ovi scenes and Manav-Arjun scenes..I want to see DK doing his best towards Ovi and Manav in return understanding Arjun..IT will be good to see some positivity..
Ovi is not a psycho and she can change and someone has to start..If DK can be the starting point and if Ovi comes out of her depression,even DK would feel relieved that his guilt is gone.I hope they can show at least little positivity in the show.

Awesome post Jai!

I really wanted DK to talk to Ovi. It was that moment for her when she was completely hit by the reality. I so badly wanted DK to say a few good words to her and also tell her that look he did not cheat you - I planned the surpirse, he tried to contact and tell you about this, I left him to stay quiet till I cme back from Australia.

He needs to do some talking to Ovi and Manav to let them know that Arjun Purvi did nto cheat them.. he is not a crook, Arjun managed it badly .. thats it...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice and sensitive show today ..

It was difficult to see what was right and what was wrong ..It is just that destiny is playing games with these people and they have no choice but to go along  with what is happening .

I felt that even though Sulochna  said that she was trying  to make peace between the two families I just felt that this kind of an invitation is a bit foolish and also insensitive ...

DK was very good .I am glad that he went to invite Manav today because Manav is important to him and also to Arjun and also liked the way he said tha the will understand if he does not come ..

same way I liked how Archana told Manav how important he is to Purvi because that is a fact ...He is Purvi's dad and he too believes this and that is  why he did not say anything to Archana and kept quiet  .Also liked that Archu told him that she will understand if he does not  comes and he will be right in doing so ...

It will be completely understandable if Manav does not comes because after all Ovi is his daughter but I am happy that he was told that both Arjun and Purvi want him to be there at their engagement and he means so much to  them ...They are both good kids and they love Manav a lot and now I am hoping that Manav will somehow find some way to forgive them ...Arjun has paid a heavy price for his  mistake ...time  for these two families to move on ...

Though Savita did say many correct things , I hated how she used even this occasion to make Archanas daughters hate her ...the same nonsense ' you never loved them , you left them ' ...she knows what happened but she never stops ...

I hope Ovi starts putting  a closure to this is  entire Arjun episode of her life ...

The Arjun Purvi scene was sweet and specially how Pirvi told him that she loves him ...I hope nothing  bad happens to them ...I don't want to read these aweful articles coming up ...

Both Manav and Archana are in such a difficult situation ...I felt very bad for both of them ...

Stars Of The Day ...

Archana  and Purvi because of that really sweet scene between them ... after a long time , their relationship looked very special like it used to be before ...

Wish Archana was allowed to get so close to Teju and Ovi as well , she tried very very hard but  Savita , Manav   , Sachin and now  destiny have come in  the way ...Teju did try also but then Savita and her lies ( about Soham ) got to her ...Ovi never ever gave her any chance ever ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowmya_jairam

Jai, in real life you don't invite relatives who's daughter's engagement is broken recently and expect them to come. This is true even if purvi and ovi were supposed to marry completely different people. In fact, any celebrations are kept after a reasonable amount of time has passed from any negative incident to give everybody time to get over it and participate in a new celebration. Here purvi is going to marry the person ovi was engaged to a month back. And Ovi is distraught about it. Informing Manav is necessary, he needs to know what is happening. Inviting him and pleading their case and expecting him to come is not. And Purvi also had a hand Jai. She knew about it, didn't she? But she did not bother to tell anyone about it, not even archana or manav. Arjun kept telling her he loved her even when he was engaged to ovi; her mother's daughter was being cheated, she should have told archana atleast. Purvi or archana cannot expect manav or anybody else from D family to come to then engagement when they have been so insensitive to Ovi's and consequently the entire family's pain.

It's a two-way street Jai. Manav has proven he will do his duties as a father to his estranged wife's adopted child he didn't even know about when it was needed. He has done his responsibility. It's Archana's turn now. And these are her own flesh and blood! But Archana has proven she does not care about Ovi or her other children time and again. Her excuse that she can't do injustice to arjun and purvi doesnt make sense-she gave her consent didn't she? She did her duty by purvi when she agreed to let her marry the guy who was engaged to her other daughter only a while back. Why get them engaged and married in such a hurry? This is definite bias and preference for purvi's happiness not caring about ovi's pain.

So true Sowmya dear ,PR is not close to reality and the term 'reality' and 'logic' is so non-existent in this world thanks to Ekta/CV's..hurrying into engagement and marriage is totally out of picture..All of a sudden they decide to do the engagement...And best part dear is Sulo did not even see the pain that DK for once felt when he at last saw Ovi..I felt DK could not even speak much seeing Ovi in such a condition..Somewhere he felt the pain at last and left but Sulo...She calls them her grand-daughters and calls her one of the grand-daughter to see her other grand-daughter marry a man who she was suppose to marry..Great great great Sulo...
Savita was so spot on with her comments..With no melo-drama she stated her points.
And yes Manav has time and again fulfilled his responsibility as a Baba but Archu even thinking to invite Manav and telling Purvi needs him is just a bit too much to ask considering the state that man is in right now.
The marriage/engagement could have come ideally later but CV's/Ekta have other plans...
Cant understand the logic of hurrying things here.Archu should stop excepting things like this from Manav and just keep her focus on Purvi and let Manav handle Ovi.That way things can remain in peace at least.
I so feel Sowmya dear with Manav's expressions he might eventually go there.The man he is ,Manav might go for Archu/Purvi's sake which is not at all a good idea considering Ovi's reaction. Better be with Ovi and keep her in his reach.
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the whole point is that archana never knew about it atleast sulo should have consulted with archana dat she is coming ... i mean that lady is seriously gone nuts ... atleast after wat archana told her about the reactions of the people atleast then she should  have restricted herself
pch76 thumbnail
Manav and Archana are definitely in a dilemma.

But Manav should go talk to Ovi and tell her that its high time that she moved on. Somewhere, Manav knows that Arjun would never want to cheat his daughter. If Manav goes for the engagement, it would mean that he has accepted the truth.

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i didn't get two things in the episode today first when savita speaks about past 18 yrs why didn't damo opens his mouth ... for what he is waiting for...
secondly suddenly archana's family for purvi has become her family not purvi's family ... she used to consider it her's also no